^^^cLEAN & tidy WEEKEND^^^

CollinsMom

Cathlete
YAY, it's the weekend!!

Thanks for the feedback yesterday on the invitation wording -- I really love it, and I am so grateful that it is DONE and I can move on to something else, know what I mean?
(Kate, Frank will never see the invitation, and if he does, I doubt he would have the never to say something)

FUNNY STORY: We were laying in bed the other night, and I said, "Chris, I wonder what Cathe had for dinner tonight..." etc. etc., basically just wondering how she is eating to prepare for filming. Chris was obviously dismayed, as I was thinking about Cathe at bed time rather than him and his hot body. He then commented something like, "I wish Cathe would come out with a new workout called, Sex Max: 7 Day Split." Ahahahha, I about did laughing!!

Workout this morning will be a hodge-podge of step til I run out of time/energy, then PAINTING!! We have to use a primer in Collin's room because the color is so dark, so it will take a little longer than normal to do the room.

Have a great day, check back later!!

Katie, That IS a funny story!! LOL! Hope the painting goes well today. Kudos to you guys for doing it. We ALWAYS hire it out - cheaper than divorce court!! In our first house we did the painting and fought the whole time. "You're doing it wrong!" we would yell at eachother, when in reality we were BOTH doing it wrong.

I'm going to make breakfast as soon as I'm done here then some chores. A short mid-morning playdate for the girls at McDonald's playground with some friends we haven't seen in a long time. A couple quick errnads, home for lunch, then off for family pics!! We haven't had one since Gina was a baby. Trouble is I'm feeling chubby and gross and REALLY don't want to do it today. But if we don't I'll never get around to it. I'll just keep Isabel in my lap!:) Our photog. is a WONDERFUL lady we've been going to since Gina was a baby. I get their pics done every 6 months but I'm so bad about the fam pic.

I'm hoping to have spag in the slow-cooker so we don't have to eat out tonight. Also hoping to have some energy for MM or something along those lines. We'll see - it's gonna be a long day.

Have a great Saturday!!

Hey Kate, LOL about divorce court!! Chris says I am a good painter, which means a lot to me! How exciting about the family photo -- we need to do that soon, we have never done engagement photos.

Workout was BM2 warm up, combos 1 and 2, then bonus cardio, then I did IMAX3 step combos only -- I think I might have finally figured out some of those harder ones! I quit after about an hour of cardio -- Collin woke up and was hassling us to get started with the painting!!

Shower Max, then Paint Max!! BBL!

Katie, I thought you did your photos!? No? Your wedding's 11 weeks away, woman! Good steppin' for ya! Makes me want to do Imax3! Maybe tomorrow. I'm hoping for weights tonight.

Breakfast was (no surprise here) Kashi w/ LF milk & some apple. Also had a half a piece of toast.

Shirl, are you teaching today?

Good Morning!

Katie, Funny story! Have fun painting, please post pictures. :) Good job with your workout.

Kate, Are you feeling a little better? I'm sure you look great. Please don't be so hard on yourself. :)

I'm not teaching class today due to the weather, yet another storm. UGH! I'm heading down to workout soon. I'm going to do Turbo and PUB.

Plan to eat tidy today, leaning more towards cLEAN! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Everyone!

My spa day yesterday was very nice. I had a great massage that loosen some of the tightness in my back. I definitely need to stretch on my rest day especially when I lift heavy.

Katie, love the colors. Have fun painting today.
Kate, I am sure you will look beautiful for the family picture.
Shirl, sorry about the weather. It's March so Spring is just a few weeks away :)
Robin, how was the party last night?
Steph, what are your plans for the day?
Jenn, are you ready for your trip?

w/o was PLB, Coremax Seg 1
b: oatmeal w/ almonds

Rest of my meals are up in the air today. I will try to keep it clean.

Colleen

G'afternooon ladies. I got home late last night but I had a good time.

Early this morning I did my w/o of RhymStep and KathyS. 10min abs (I got Kathy Smith DVD for $10 }( ).

Sex Max: 7 Day Split :D :D :D :D LOL Now that is funny!!!!!!!!

I'm sending you some energy waves Kate ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great w/o combo Shirl

Spa...wow does that sound so good Colleen.

I'm sleepy now but I have to take the kids to the mall. I can't wait until they can drive themselves;-) ..........NOT.

Happy Saturday clean peeps!

I have to be quick, gotta go to work and give a 2 hour workshop. Major Major storm here, Over a foot of snow, so its going to take me a while to get to the subway.

It was my 'treat' day...not cheat day cause i'm really really good 6 days a week, hey, trying to look on the brightside right, lol. Damn malt balls!

workout was pub/imax3, good for me!

Katie, i have to tell DH about sexmax...he'll kill himself!

Kate, steer clear of the bigmacs!

Robin, how much snow do you have your way?

Shirl, PUB for me too!

Colleen, so glad yesterday was restful for you.
BBL
Steph

No snow but alot of rain Colleen. Great w/o combo (PUB and Imax3 Whooooooooo.)

My menu so far
b-cake and chocolate donut (Scout Birthday Party)
l-chicken wraps with honey mustard
s-prezel 1 cup
d-?

I brought 2 books
Better Homes Prizewinning Recipes (on sale)
Women's Health Perfect Body Diet

I'm going to get my hair done so I will get at least 5 hours of reading ;-) under the dryer.

Shirl, Hope you have a good day - nice to have a day off?

Colleen, Sounds like the spa was great! I really need to use my gift cert. I love PLB.

Robin, 5 HOURS UNDER THE DRYER?! What are you getting done, woman?! Your breakfast sounds delicious! Gina's bday is Saturday and I can't wait for cake and ice cream!!

Steph, Hope the workshop goes well. Maltballs, shmaltballs. If you can do 20 pullups you go and eat as many of those as your stomach can hold!

================================================================
We had our fam pic. She's awesome. We had so much fun. We were all in denim with a bright colored top (Mike and I in blues, girls in pinks), barefoot with a white background. I was feeling pretty good til the drive there and back. The highway just does me in. I'm in bed feeling really barfy and I just ordered a pizza for the fam's dinner. Again. How many times this week now?? Ugh. Just when I thought I was getting better.

Hoping to get some energy tonight for a workout. Keep sending those vibes, Robin!!

Robin, do you like that KS abs? I'm looking for an ab w/o that I don't have to lie flat to do, for 2nd and 3rd trimesters. Would the one you got fit the bill?

Sunday already?

Morning ladies. Kathy Smith new ab/core w/o has one 10min segment when you do standing abs. It's not an advance w/o more like intermediate but challenging. The other 4 w/o are done on a ball and the floor.

3rd trimester ab work????????? My son had drop down low when I was in my last trimester. I remember having problems even walking. He was born 9#10oz.

My w/o today was CTX 10-10-10 Cardio and tricepts. So far I really like the CTX and this cardio was a killer.

b-2 special k bars
I have girlscout sunday at the 8:00 service
l-salad and salmon
s-?
d-porktenderloin and something

Good Morning Everyone!

Busy morning getting stuff done. I really wish the weekends were longer :)

no workout - rest day. I need to find some time to stretch. Maybe this afternoon.

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: pumpkin soup & ?
s: fruit
d: shrimp jambalaya

Kate, Amy Bento does some standing abs but she usually uses weights. Glad the family portrait went well despite the car ride.
Katie, how did painting go?
Steph, how was the workshop?
Robin - do they serve food at girl scout Sunday or is it just a service for the girl scouts?

Off to figure out what to pair the pumpkin soup with for lunch.

Colleen

During GS Sunday the troops and family worship together. The church prays over them and the leaders. Then some of the girls go down stairs to eat together. Well since I took in too much carbs and fat yesterday I skipped on the brunch and came home to eat my chicken and salad.

Today we had to turn the clock back one hour, is the same thing done in Cananda?

Robin, 9.10!!!!!!! Ow!!! Gina was 7.1, Isabel was 6.3. They were good to me - I hope this baby is too!
Sounds like you're having a nice day.
We had to turn our clocks ahead an hour.

Colleen, Why are rest days so unrestful?? It feels good to get extra stuff done though.

Re the blog pics: I am super excited about the workouts but I have to admit I am not a fan of Eric's long hair. I prefer my guys with short hair. All of the long hair I see on the high school boys around here drives me nuts - I want to go attack them with scissors!:+

Eating has been tidy-ish today. More carbs. I want to want vegetables but the thought of eating them is so nauseating. Our poor house is falling apart. There is stuff everywhere - I wish Mike would be a little more helpful while I'm feeling like this. Oh well. Hopefully I'll get feeling better soon, can hire someone for work, and I can do the house.

Have a super sunday!

Hey Katie! How did the painting go?

I have yet to pull my lazy, nauseous arse off the chair. I thought I was getting past this but its worse than ever right now. I wanted to get so much done today, and now - nothing. I'm trying to keep a good attitiude about it - I'm resting to take care of my baby - but its hard. I'm very frustrated. I'm only 8 weeks and have a long ways to go. Sorry to drone on.

Jenn, Are you busy getting ready to leave? How exciting!
Steph, Are the malt balls calling you today?
Shirl, What are you up to? Church and teaching?

I did manage to get the kitchen cleaned up from lunch and that took the last bit of energy I had in me. Mike is making noodle soup, fruit , cheese & crackers for all of us - my kitchen's gonna be a mess again! Glad he's helping though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.