^^^cLEAN & tidy tgiFOUR days til Christmas^^^

CollinsMom

Cathlete
YIPPEE, it's Friday! And almost Christmas!!

Kick your workout up one or two notches to burn a few extra calories!

Keep your food intake super clean. Allow yourself a holiday treat if you really, reeeeaaaaallllly want it.

DRINK YOUR WATER!

What's up for today and the weekend?

Only seven and a half hours of file review stand between me and my Christmas vacation! I don't even mind going to work today, because it will be a laid back day, everyone will be in a good mood, and then it will be OVER! FIVE days off, work two, then FOUR days off. Not a bad deal, huh?

I am up and at it early, gonna attempt a workout this morning, I am planning Low Max. My menu is a big question mark, I think I will do something like this...

B cereal
S fruit
L out -- running errands -- probably a panini
S left over panini, more fruit
D soup?

At lunch time today, I am going shopping for stocking stuffers. The place I am going has good, and relatively tidy, paninis so I will eat that.

And, OF COURSE, I will drink my water!

I have got to do Clean Max tonight after my son goes to bed. There is no way in hell a bunch of new toys, especially a big Jeep power wheels, are going to fit in this house until I get rid of some of this crap.

Check back later!!

Hope your work day goes good, Katie. Good luck w/ LowMax. I feel the same way about CleanMax before C'mas! Collin will LOVE his Jeep. Our girls go all over the property in their pink one! Cute title, btw...

Plan:
b - wheat chex, banana
s - ??maybe pineapple
l - tortilla soup, apple
l - ??more fruit / fiber bar
d - ......we'll be at inlaws for our C'mas dinner. It's cheese fondue, per annual tradition. I can't stand the stuff but I can eat what she makes to dunk in it. There will be boiled potatoes and raw cut-up veggies. There will be no protein I can eat. She makes these greasy little "sausages" that aren't fit for animals to eat, yet somehow DDs love 'em.??? I always bring our homemade (white, yummy, soft, moist) bread to cut up and dip. I don't eat it though. Once I start I can't stop and it leads to a multiple day bad-carb binge/hangover.(sigh). Sis-in-law is making desserts to give away as gifts. I feel bad, but she's not a good cook and I don't want it in my house (for me or DDs!)so I'll come home and throw it all away. OOPS! "I think the dog got it!" - gr.danes make that excuse very viable! Wish me luck tonight, ladies!

I ended up doing POwer Hour last night so hopefully today I can get Imax in. I have to do it in the day because we'll get home too late to workout..even for me!

Hope you all have a good TGIF!

Morning ladies.

Wow almost Christmas.
Today I only did core max because there is a stove in the middle of my living room.

menu??????
Today is a laid back day.

check in latter

cheese fondue :9 :9 :9

Hello cLean holiday eaters!!

Its freakin cold here this morning, i know its Canada, but come on:)
Katie, i read about the frosting incident, brush it off, enjoy the day! We never do stockings, maybe i should start! I still have to get DH's gift, will sneak away today.

Kate, nice Powerhour workout. Fondue sounds yummy! Maybe bring a protein bar, or eat some cottage cheese before you head out. I sometimes do that in the car over to the in laws. They drench everything in butter, and i mean everthing!

Robin, is the stove a gift, or you're planning a hell of lot of cooking :)

Today, 4D KB
Last day with Tiffany!!!
BBL
Steph

Robin - YAY! New stove! Is it gas or electric? Did you get smooth top or regular grills?

Steph - An early C'mas present - so long, Tiffany! My MIL is the same way w/ butter and she can't figure out WHY her cholesterol just came back high! DUH! Problem w/ my inlaws is they pick apart everyting I eat (not enough, accoriding to them). Maybe they won't notice....yeah, right! Whatcha gettin' DH? Have fun w/ KB!

Did some more shopping this morning....can I be done, please?! Anyone else feel the same way? I'm excited for C'Eve and THE DAY w/ the fam but all the rest can just go away! Bah humbug!:7

Kate,
So long Tiff!!! I'm getting DH new converse high tops, i grabbed him the movie he wanted, and he's taking me to get this guitar thing!

What are you getting DH??
S

Steph, Nice gifts for DH! My DH is getting a couple misc. things and a HUGE Craftsman tool upright chest. I think I'll need his dad's help on this one...never mind that - I'm stronger than he is anyway!:7 DH's b'day is early January so he gets spoiled 2x in a month! Now what to get for b'day.....

WHEW, what a day! I have been running around at 90 mph since my post at 5 am. I just wanna be done -- done with buying, wrapping, cleaning, baking. At least I am done with Case Managing for 5 days!

So I went out at lunch to get all those stocking stuffers, and I grabbed a panini. I ate 3 bites then threw it out -- it was GROSS!! I swear I felt like I was going to vom within 5 minutes of eating it. I ate a big bowl of fruit and some mixed nuts instead. My options were limited after I wasted my lunch hour on something that was NASTY!

Off to grab some dinner, I'm thinking soup!

Kate, good luck tonight! Pass the cheese fondue my way!

Steph, adios to Tiffany! Don't let the door hit your in the ass on your way out the door!

Robin, good for you on the new stove.

BBL!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the late post but today has been crazy. I had a dentist appt. this morning and I had a lot of work to do to prep for meetings before and then a ton of meetings after. My SIL and DF are coming over to stay here tonight (we live closer to the airport) before we take them to my in-laws for the holidays. We have really been struggling to find something to feed them because my SIL is allergic to gluten and soy and DF is vegetarian. We concluded a vegetarian restaurant for dinner and we are making a strata with gluten-free bread for breakfast. Their flight has been delayed so we probably won't eat until 9:00.

Katie - I have 5 days off too and I am not going to look at my blackberry during that time.
Kate - good luck with cheese fondue. It is too rich for me
Robin - glad you have a new stove! Time to cook!
Steph - DH gave everyone a list so I got him various stuff off his list. We are talking about no gifts next year.

w/o was HISM
b: kashi flakes
s: banana
l: lean sloppy joe
s: blueberries and yogurt
d: vegetarian chinese - will be clean

Well I am off to wrap more gifts, then to pick up dinner while DH picks up SIL and DF at the airport.

Have a great evening everyone!

Colleen

After these holidays are all said and done, I am gonna have an extra 4 or 5 pounds to take off. I don't like that... But I do enjoy having a treat when I want one, and there are so many around this time of year. Hopefully I will get a bunch of new fitness equipment for x-mas and I will be so excited for my workouts that I will drop those ##s in no time!

Katie, Sorry your lunch was gross! That stinks, esp. when you're looking forward to it. Hate to say it, but i've gotten that way e/ PF CHangs - even the cleaner stuff is kinda yucky to me now. Re the ####, even Cathe says to just do the best you can this time of year.

Colleen, Hope all goes well w/ your company. Hard to cook for, sheesh!

Well,the IL's know I don't like fondue so I didn't get any heat about that, thank goodness! Apparently I still "didn't eat enough", but the comments were short-lived. I had a tinytiny sample of homemade peanut butter cups - coulda ate about 20 of those little things - so I left the room.

I did start Imax, however DDs were FIGHTING LIKE CRAZY so 1/2 way thru I stopped and put them to bed. I had to join them to keep their mouths shut and hands off eachother! Most of the time they are great, but every now & then, I tell you what!

See you in the AM!

Hi Gang!

Crazy day today; it seems like they're going around. Eating was a disaster too. Way too much of everything unclean and not even remotely close to tidy! Oh well, on the bright side it can only get better. :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a little more time to chat - I hope!

Good Night!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.