^^^Clean & Tidy Sunday^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning peeps. What's the plans today?

Thanks Trixie I'll check for low fat veggie burgers.
How many jj did you do so far Elaine? An obstacle course will be great for the day we go to the park. Maybe we can collect autume leaves also.
StephD I know what you mean about the muffins. Even the high fiber muffins are full of fat :-(

planned w/o muscle endurance and 1/2 hour Rodney Yee yoga

b-oatmeal 9 I brought a bunch at Walmart
s-yogurt and wheat germ
l-turkey sandwish
s-?
d-fish and veggies

have a great Sunday:)

Good Morning Robin and everyone to follow!

StephD - I love muffins but it is hard to find something that tastes good and is good for you.
Robin - maybe you could do drills indoors with your kids (jumping jacks, sit-ups) and make it a contest to see who can do the most

Today is a rest day so no w/o.

b: kashi w/ banana and skim milk
l: brunch buffet for MIL's birthday. will do my best to eat clean but the menu online is not very clean
d: kung pao scallops with brown rice

Have a great day!

Colleen

Hello clean and tidy peeps!

Robin, menu looks great!!
Colleen, what kind of buffet is it? Chinese? I'm sure you'll do great, we'll send clean vibes your way!

Today, better than yesterday!
B: oatmeal
l; soup, carrots with hummus, egg whites and oats, yogurt
s: 2 no added sugar all natural oatmeal carob cookies :)
d: not sure yet, its my grandma's birthday, heading over there now, this Sunday is better than last Sunday with the family disaster!
Have a great day everyone,
Steph

Hey my Clean peeps! I missed checking in this weekend! Hope everyone did good. I REALLY really really really want to start waking up early to workout. Hoping to start tomorrow. Technically I'll get started tonight by going to bed on time! I'll see you all in the morning - just wanted to say a brief hello!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.