^^^Clean & Tidy Saturday^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Good Morning all. What's the plans for today and how did you do yesterday.

My w/o powerwalk for 1 hour
b- kashi
s- fruit
l-?
s-?
d- chicken stew

I'm still shopping for back to school stuff. My kids lists is very long this year.

BRB

Good morning Robin and all to follow:

Had bad day yesterday, ate really tidy and worked out, but the rest isn't even worth repeating!
Today-
Not to repeat yesterday
SJP
B-yogurt with Kashi granola and flax and peaches sliced
l-Italian Wedding soup from Campbells LOVE IT
d-?

Stephaine-I have a 6 y/o I sent to 1st grade this week. How did your Kindergartener do?
StephD-where do you get you vega bars?
Trixie- Happy Anniversary, did you go out to celebrate?
Robin-Back to school shopping is so much fun
Hi to newcomers we are glad you are here!
Jess-glad you are back-sounds like you have been busy!
Kate-glad the m&m's are gone! Its easier to get back on track that way!
Elaine-were you having any luck with the ziplock omletes?

Hi Mikkia I understand when you have a bad day.

Steph D wow good w/o yesterday.

Kate I like FiberOne Bars also.

Stephanie are the granola bars, low cal, high protein, low fat? In the Tosca Reno book she does talk about protein and how important it is.

Elaine Ziplock Omelet...I knew that I saw that receipe somewhere. I really need to read the whole book.

Angie I'm not sure about the new Cathe software. I'm thinking why should we buy the new DVDs if this is coming up? If we will not be able to make a DVD from the downloaded workouts then it is useless for me. We will have to wait and see.I'll check around for some clean and hardy dinners.

Trixie Happy Anniversary!

Chat later

Tosca Reno has a chat forum. I joined but don't know my way around yet. She is coming out with a new cookbook in the fall. Here is a recipe for
naked burrito

Grilled chicken breast with a rub of the following:
Garlic Powder
Seasoned salt
dried parsley
cumin
ground red pepper
ground black pepper

I rub the seasoning on and then grill the chicken breast. I then cut the chicken up into chunks and put in on top of brown rice, black beans and top it off with some salsa. Way yummy and way filling!

----------------------------

CHICKEN BREAST WITH RED POTATOES AND ASPARAGUS

http://www.eatcleandiet.com/Default.aspx?id=28

Both look easy enought for me.

Thanks for the recipes, Robin! Speaking of recipes....I made some cinnamon rolls w/ icing this morning. Not clean (duh) but we were celebrating all of us being together this morning. It was a new recipe w/ buttermilk and dark brown sugar and oh so good. But portion-controlled so no guilt. Okay, maybe just a little.

The rest of the day will be standard clean foods. Workout will be C&W. I love that one and it always gets me fired up again. I'm really looking forward to the new series. Not sure about the software yet. Still need more info.

Mikkia- Sounds like you're getting back on track from your whoopsie!

I'm off to do Clean/organize/sort/trashMax!
Have a great day everyone!

Hello Robin, Mikkia, Kate and all to follow!!

Today, my treat day, those darn carob raisins!! Other than that, pretty good :)
B: oatmeal usual
s:elevate bar...oh and Stephanie, i get Vega bars at whole foods
L:barley mushroom soup, carrots/hummus, egg whites/yogurt and my stupid raisin treats, a ton of them actually
s: strawberries
d; not sure yet!

Tomorrow is DH's birthday, my mother is bringing my biggest weakness, its an italian cream cake...it is the best thing ever!! I may be good, but i doubt it.
other than that, we are having an all vegetarian BBQ, lots of fresh veggies, veggie burgers, whole grain buns!! Everyone will have to eat clean!!
I hope you all are having a great weekend,
Oh yeah, workout: LIC, Kim spreen abs add on.
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.