^^^Clean & Tidy May 1st^^^^

I just read yesterday's posts.

The salad turned out great, even my DS liked it.

I'm glad that Shelby likes her glasses, tell her she looks cool.

How is your arse today Steph LOL:D I got to me a trainer just for the fun of it.

Kate why do they put those evil croutons on salad anyway.

I will need to go shopping for food today b/c I have close to nothing to eat in the house. I don't even have apples.

I'll check in during lunch.

Yes, Jenn, tell Shelby she looks great. I bet she looks really cute.

Robin, Have fun food shopping. I'm stopping at our farmers market this AM for veggies.

We have such a crazy day today. Payroll day - ugh. Yuck. Blah. I was up so late last night working.

This AM I have a field trip for Isabel. We're going to a nature center to be "nature detectives". Should be fun.

Not sure on menu. We may be out to eat again. Depends how the day goes. I'm hoping for some cardio tonight. Katie's got me thinking about BM2.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Good Morning Robin and all who follow!

Robin, What cardio and weights workout do you plan on doing? I'll have to try that recipe - I love sweet potatoes. I baked 6 yesterday. I love them in addition to my salad for lunch; I add cottage cheese and salsa - yummy.

I better get going on my workout - Tracey's circuit zone - upper body premix 2x and lower body premix 1x. Tracey's core zone standing segments only.

I'll be back later. Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Kate,

We posted at the same time. It sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. Hope it goes well. Have fun being a nature detective. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, Good to see you! I still need to post that recipe for you - I forgot all about it y'day - sorry! Is the standing core work challenging? I've gotten pretty good the last 2 weeks at modifying Cathe's stuff but standing core sounds lke so much fun.

Wow, busy place this morning!! Robin, get yourself to the store! Kate, have fun on the field trip! Shirl, I love sweet potatoes too!

WO this morning was back, biceps, and core. I have hurt my back somehow so I took it easy and lowered the weights a bit for back.

Chris decided at 8 pm last night that he wanted to paint the guest room. Boys are CRAZY! Wonder if I pulled something painting last night...

Today-- (looks the same as every other day this week)
B cereal (Kate, I don't measure per se, just fill my bowl to a certain place)
S berries, yogurt, almonds
L BLT and 1/2 protein bar (and Shop Max)
S banana and 1/2 protein bar
D shephard's pie

Have a great day!

Hi ladies,

Sounds like everybody has a great day planned.

Katie hope your back feels better.
Kate enjoy your field trip.
Shirl great workout. I like Circuit Zone. How about you?
Robin enjoy your workout.
Hi Steph and Colleen.

I got up and did HSC premix 1. What a workout.
Now I'm just getting ready for work. I hope my work partner is in a better mood than yesterday. She is constantly cranky and negative. Such a drag!!

Menu:
b-english muffin, scrambled egg, cheese and coffee
s- crackers and string cheese
l- salad
s- luna bar
d- ??

What rotations are everyone doing this month?

Jenn

Morning clean peeps!

Jeez, you girls are busy today! I got to work early and you all beat me to it.

Robin, my arse is hurtin'. Lot's of high intensity agility stuff, HIIT on the the TM, hanging core stuff...why do i pay him to hurt me?
I havent done C&W for a year, need to dust that one off, have fun with it, and get to the grocery store!

Shirl, are you liking the new Tracey's? I wish i could see a clip, the boxing one also looks fantastic.

Kate, nature detectives sound awesome! Payroll, not so awesome..

Katie, i wish you could come with me to Target, i cant tell you how excited i am to go to Target!! Did you get the guest room done? I bet that's what killed your back, take it a bit easy today.

Tonight i'm going to try the new Kelley Coffey weight DVD. I'll let you all know how it is, tomorrow, must be BM2, everyone's doing it you know:)
Be back with menu
S

Katie, You're the queen of busy lately. Good for you for getting your WOs in still.

Jenn, Hope co-worker behaves herself. thats a drag. No rotation for me - I just try to think each day what I need to work - UB, LB or core. Now that I'm feeling better maybe I should think about a rotation.

Steph, Target will be waiting for you! Bring an empty suitcase for all of your finds! Or mail them back to your house! LOL! Great WOs.

DDs are calling..

Jenn, we must have posted at the same time!! I hope your co worker isnt a cranky b*TCh too!!

Kate, i'm more excited about Target at this point! How sad is that...Cathe needs to post a preggo rotation!
S

Great news!!!

Just heard from Katie! And she's in for the RT!!!! Yeah!

Four of us then, pretty damn good i'd say. We'll have to make T-shirts.
Kate, can you email Katie, she's got a grilling question.
Steph

YAY KATIE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you coming Thursday with Colleen?!
Tell us the details of your correspondence with Nancy!

Katie, I don't have your email for the grilling Q, but I'd be happy to help.

Eats; so far, so good

b - kashi, 1/2 banana, watermelon
s - grapes, a few pretzels

rest of the day is still in question but I think scr. egg whites w/ veggies and 9-grain toast

Field trip was fun - even got a little walking in, even tho it was at the pace of 12- 3-year olds (very very slow)! It was nice to be outside inthe fresh air.

Kate, what is your e-mail?? I need to grill bbq chicken for a bunch of people tomorrow. Got any good recipes/tips?

Hi ladies,

I ate some chips and chocolate today but other than that my meals have been good.

My coworker was ok today. She's just very vindictive and spiteful and then some will do something to her and she gets upset and starts whining how that person hurt her feelings. But she never gets that her previous actions have caused this affect. Luckily she likes me so I haven't been on the recieving end of her BS yet. I just tolerate and don't say much.

Time to go home now. BBL.

Jenn

YAY! I just got to talk to Katie, our newest RTer, on the phone!

I'm headed down to do 4DS LIS to celebrate. Maybe some of HIS too. We'll see how Baby tolerates it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.