^^^CHALLENGERS - THURSDAY^^^

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi everyone.

This morning was Ab circuits and Imax 2 1-8. Chest nd Shoulders are sporting some doms this morning from STS yesterday. My oh my there are alot of pushups in that workout.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Amelia, so glad to hear DH found a job. I'm sure that's alot of pressure of the 2 of you.

Jean

Morning Jean...i hear there are alot of pushups in STS...ugh,not my favorite workout. High fives on your DOMS. Im sporting some DOMS in my calvs and hamstrings and its making me walk all funny:confused: And YES,DH getting that job is such a relief...he started last night so im eager to hear about it. It will be an adjustment though...he's worked night shift before we were married and he's fine with it but im not sure how im going to like it...but im not complaining...i feel very blessed! ;):) Great job with Imax2 and abbs this morning..i did imax2 yesterday,tough stuff but so fun! Cathe jumps so HIGH during those airborns,my goodness!

Today is either LIC or C&W. Not sure which one yet...BBL

Good Morning,

Tonite is 45min on the TM legs hurt last nite from PLB but not today. Foot is starting to hurt again, Iam I ever going to get healed?

Amliea-for some reason I can't spell your name today. Tell DH congrats on the new job now you can focus on you again and hopefully lose those lbs.

Jean-congrats on Imax 2 I need to tackle that one again sometime soon.

Everyone have a good day.

Jean: How are you liking the STS workouts. I've read that disc 1 is a very fast pace. I am so anxious to start.

Amalia: CONGRATULATTIONS!!! well your DH anyways. What a sigh of relief.

Roxie: Injuries really need time to heal. Are you doing the stretches for it? They really help alot.

AndreaH: Did you make it to your KB class?

HI Becca!! Are you feeling any better?

Andrea have you melted or moved to antartica?

I am very tired this morning. I had difficulty sleeping. The Advil is not helping the pain. URG!!:mad: I can not wait until these darn shingles have moved on. No WO again.:(

Good morning everyone. I did the BM2 timesaver cardio premix today. Had to do some parts on the floor so I didn't twist an ankle, but still got a good WO. Elaine, KB class is this evening, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it - too late to work this morning so I need to make up some time :(

Amelia, so glad to hear your DH got a job. You'll figure out the 3rd shift thing. The important thing is that He got a job!!!!!

Jean, sounds like you're really enjoying STS so far. I'm sure I could benefit from it as well, but didn't feel like I had the time right now (since I have enough trouble getting in ANY WO :confused:). Maybe I'll start picking it up bits & pieces...

Elaine, I'm thinking of you!

Hi Roxie, Becca, Andrea and anyone I've forgotten.

Need to get back to work! Will try to stop back later. Have a great day!

Hi all!

I am still battling this cold, so no workout for me, AGAIN. :( I may try to sneak something in after the kiddos go to bed. I feel like I really need it.

Amelia! Praise the Lord that DH found a job!!!! That is great news! I am so happy for you two. :)

Jean, I'm glad you got started on STS. I think I am going to wait for Cathe. That will give me some time to recover and get my body used to working out again.

AndreaH, good workout today!. I think BM2 is a good workout no matter how you do it. ;)

Elaine, UGH! with the shingles. :( Get better quick!

Roxie, I hope your foot starts getting better soon. Do you know what is making it act up?

Aussie Andrea, where the heck you been? I hope you didn't melt!

Have a great evening all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.