^^^ 12 Week Challenge March 10th ^^^

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Just a quick check in to get us started! Im up early to get my workout in before work. Im thinking a small run, 4DSBC and GS B,S&B...lets see how far I get!

Have a good day and I will return!

Lori:)

Morning people :)

I am up early . Getting set to do my 12miles. Not sure on the weights. But I'll do my abs later. I am entering week 11 of my challenge :)

Need a refill and I shall return :) :) :)

Good morning, girls:

Lori - Awesome avatar, girl! Love those arms!!!;-)

Well, we are suppose to reach in the 30's today, I can't wait - I need spring pretty bad. I feel bad for anyone who got part of that huge storm that went through Ohio, anyone here? That would've sent me over the edge, I think. LOL

Today I'm busy with meetings from 7:30AM to the last one starting at 6PM, but expected to go until at least 9 or 10PM x( I hate days like this, they are so stressfull. So, I'll try to get back on here to de-stress if I can. I'm packing some good clean food to keep me energized as well.

Have a great day everyone!
Marcia.

Sleepless in Gilroy this AM.

Slept from 10:30 PM to 12:30 PM and haven't nodded back to sleep since then.

Up drinking some warm Ovaltine and downed a couple melatonin caps. Let's see if I can catch a couple winks before I get up for workx(

Not one who can get a morning WO in other than sometimes a half hour TM or short cardio so not even sure what's on tap for me today.

Did have a clean eating day yesterday though}( Yea me . . . that is my biggest downfall this 12 weeks.

TTFN

Hey Girlies:)

Kath** Enjoy that 12 miler. I think I could have done 12 yesterday if my movie wasn't over. Who makes a movie 97 mins long anyway?;)

Marcia** I would be doing snoozeaerobics if I had to sit through meetings that long. I have an attention span of a 3 yr old so I would either be picking at my nails or falling asleep! LOL Hope your day goes quickly though:)

Jacque** You haven't been asleep since 12:30? Are you kidding me? Oh my...you are gonna have a hard day! I had a hard time falling to sleep but once that happened I was A.O.k!

I have my workout finished. I was thinking about doing a new rotation working one body part per day using the GS and 4DS but I didn't have time to be at that today. So I did GS S&B, a 3mile interval run and 4DSBC. Good workout. Im hoping to fit abs in later!

Lori:)

Good morning all!

Well, after the trauma on the TM with my 3 yo DS on Saturday, I decided I need to get up early to do my WO. I set the alarm for 6 and got up at 6:30. I did a 42 min premix of KPC (I took a rest day yesterday). So I am up, worked out, showered and enjoying my protein pancakes.

Now, the kiddos are waking up. I will BBL for personals. Have a great day all!

Good Morning girls!

Todays workout is PUB.

Im making a batch of protien pancakes and some turkey cabbage meatloag today..i found some natural ketchup that im dying to try too!

bb after my workout !!

Becca-I missed the post about the trauma on the TM with your 3yo on sat....what happened?

bbl

My DS got his hand caught between the belt and the metal frame of my TM as I was running on it. He's got a pretty bad burn on his hand. He lost skin over three of his fingers and the back of his hand. DH and I have been dressing it all weekend, but I decided to take him to the DR. today. We go at 1:30.

My first thought was to toss the TM, but I have decided just to get up early and get my WO's done.

Afternoon Girls :) :) :)

What a nice bright sunny day we are having. Almost makes ya not notice the extra 12inches of snow we have --HA!

I'm happy to report I survived the 12miles. Decided to work triceps to PUB/ME and I also did some ab work. Long workout but I feel good afterwards. Makes up for yesterday's rest.

Becca: That's too bad. You must feel horrible. I know when my youngest DD was 3 she placed her hand on our woodstove. Not long--but just enough to cause a blister on her hand. I felt so bad-- I knew I didn't cause the accident but us mom's have a way of feeling guilty huh? She doesn't remember that happening :) :) :)

Well I'm going to inhale my salad and look over the new clean eating magazine. Looks like it has some good recipes I may wanna try.

Have a good one--I may be back }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.