^^^^Clean & Tidy Peeps^^^^

I know that Katie is out shopping and having fun, while I'm here at work.:-( But I'll be in the malls this afternoon looking for bargins}( I'm looking for a elliptical trainer, on sale.

Kate how did yesterday's icecream making go?
I have a ice cream maker also, I should use it.

My w/o powerwalking and ME abs.
b-egg whites or oatmeal
s-nuts and fruit
l-turkey wrap
d-left overs

I need to cut the carbs because I've gained 4 pounds x( x(
so that is my goal until new years day, to drop those Holiday Pounds.

Then my goal will be to break these plateaus (pounds and upper body weight lifting).

Good morning, Robin! I probably gained 4 lbs too but I'm too scared to get on the scale! Good recovery plan for you!

Today is a rest day for me and its a good thing because I got so little sleep last night. Up til 1:30 w/ company and then Gina got diarrhea in the night so I was back and forth to the toilet with her so many times I lost count!

b - cereal, banana, and a I had a few bites of cinnamon roll
NO MORE REFINED CARBS!
s - fruit?
l - chili, cut-up veggies
s - ??
d - more chili probably

Need to read yesterdays posts. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Hi Everyone!

I am back from doing the marathon family visit, and I am glad to be home. I got lots of nice gifts including a Bosu and Amy's 10 minute solution. I also got lots of dark chocolate so I will probably save it and just eat a little piece every day. DH laughed at me pumping up the Bosu when we got home last night. It sounds like everyone else had a great Christmas too!

Robin - sorry you have to work today! I am glad you got Cathe's Gym Style - you will see good results from this workout (if you can survive the push-up's in the Chest section). Good luck shopping today
Katie - I can't believe Collin hugged his Jeep! You got a lot of cool stuff too! Hope you are finding a lot of bargains shopping.
Kate - cinnamon roll - mmm! Good for you in not having carbs. This week is my cheat week and next week I will stop eating the junk food.

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hey ladies, here I am! Back from the stores -- got lots of great bargains!

Next year we will be living at Chris's house at Christmas, so I wanted to get some decorations. His house is bigger and nicer than mine. I got some cute decorations, some Christmas dishes, a new sweater set for work, a pair of slippers, some candy on a big sale (dark choc. truffles mmmm!), and some ornaments. Oh, and a tree skirt! We also got a new, BEAUTIFUL artificial tree the other day. We should be all set next year!

Today will probably be ANOTHER rest day for me -- no room in this damn living room yet, and no privacy! Tomorrow for sure. I need to plan a January rotation to get these couple pounds off. I think I will take Kate's recommendation and do Gym Styles. I was hoping to get Slo Mo for x-mas and try that out for a month, but no such luck. I can't complain, though -- I got so much good stuff!

Lots of leftover food and goodies in this house, so not sure how clean/tidy my eating will be.

Back later to post pics!!

Where are everyone's pics?

Hey ladies

Colleen dark chocolate is good for our hearts but bad for our hips;-).

Kate I'm sorry for the lack of sleep last night and i hope Gina feels better.

Katie good shopping did you get the good sales like 75% off? I brought a snowglobe for $4.50 and the regular price was $18.99.

Katie don't complain you got some cool stuff yesterday. I'm still using the Fanny Lifter as a high step :+

Let us know about your w/o plans for next month.

Here are a few Jeep pics...

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

(Laughing after running into the bushes!)

Colleen - I keep thinking I need to check out the Bosu a little more. Wish Cathe would do a DVD w/ one - then I'd get one for sure! Need to checkout Amy too.

Katie - Glad you found so much stuff. I would love to go out today but it's not gonna happen. Enjoy another rest day. We'll all kick it up a notch in January. I LOVELOVE C's pictures! My new years resolution will be to post pics for you all to see - I promise!

Robin - My mom bought me a really cute snow globe. There is a little fan in the bottom that keeps the sprakles swirling. Good use of your fanny lifter, btw! I use mine for that sometimes too, if DDs have scattered my risers!

Eating is good today - room for improvement but IM TIRED! Will try to get to bed early.

See ya!

Hello cLean and tidy peeps!!!

Hope you all had a great day yesterday, i will go back and read the posts for yesterday. Looks like Colin scored huge :)

I did soooo great Christmas eve, but then got really drunk...
Christmas day, sooo bad...i had like 5 buttertarts, and apple crisp...and everything else that wasnt wrapped up really.

But today, is a better day.
workout, i did 4D HIS, and leg blast B&G and abs.
menu:
B:i wont bother
l: carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: almonds
d: likely salad, i need to clease that crazy!

I'm going back to read, i missed you all!!!!
Steph

Today was definitely not a clean day. Too much temptation in my house (cookies, chocolate, etc.) Anyway, we really need to go to the grocery store but we don't want to deal with the crowds so we had Mac & Cheese for dinner. Tomorrow I go back to work so hopefully it will be cleaner.

Robin - I am going to try just a little piece of chocolate each day so it doesn't end up on my hips. Hopefully it will help me cope with the sugar withdrawl next week :)
Kate - hope you get some rest tonight - you must be exhausted
Katie - love the pictures! Sorry you did not get Slo-Mo, but maybe for your birthday :)
Steph - I need to cleanse too, but since I did not have a lot of treats before the holidays I figured I could splurge a little this week. We'll see what the scale says on Friday.

Have a good night everyone!

Colleen

Kate, hope you got to bed early!

Steph, got really drunk, LOL! Wish I could have seen that!

Colleen, I go back to work tomorrow too. Hope you have a good day!

Off to bed, early workout planned (not sure yet, some super step cardio for sure). Then I have to work, ugghhhh. Oh well, only two days then four more off -- not a bad deal.

See you bright and early!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.