^^^^clean&tidy monday^^^^

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls! It's a sun-shiny day and I'm trying to be in the same kind of mood. I seem to be totally better. Took my last antibiotic dose and today my plan is to stay off my foot as much as possible. Still hurts but not quite as bad.

Not much on tap for the AM. Jumping in the shower and then some bible study time.

Kate, sounds like you had a busy day! WTG on all your resisting! I wonder if I'll eve love heavy weights like you. Did you notice much definition with STS?

Katie, no worries on your dessert. That is a great LF version! I'd be proud of myself for that!

Morris, YAY on date night! I want one so badly!!! I have a hard time with bread baskets! Especially if there is oil/cheese involved!

Lisa, our community pool/splash park deal in AZ used to shut down once a week or so to be shocked from poop! So gross! Such a disappointment to the kids!

Anne, wish I could have come to your recital. Sounds like a blast. How are things with Jim?

Colleen, hope you had a productive day. I hate ironing too!

Klaudia, saw your FB status. Is everything OK? Pop in just to let us know you're alright.

Robin, did you have a good weekend??

OK, off to take a shower. Have a clean/tidy day all!!!

Morning Angie!

My weekend was fabulous - but now on to another week. I have a lot of "housecleaning" stuff to get done in my caseload before vacation, and today is my paperwork / catch up day so I need to make some progress today!

After breakfast yesterday, Collin went with his Dad for the day. In the afternoon, he texted and asked if Collin could stay the night there and hang out at home with his cousins tomorrow (today), so Collin did not come home last night:( It's good for him, I know, but it's hard for mommy to sleep when her baby is not in the house!

WO today is M2W2 chest/shoulders/tris - I need to wake my lazy husband up so he can spot me!

Katie, that's sad about Collin staying out. I think I would have a hard time if I had to share my babies with someone else. Good luck with your WO! Hope it goes well.

We just finished lunch and now girls are doing their favorite past-time: Hooked On Phonics. I can't complain. :)

Going to see my friend Kate and her daughter this afternoon after I drop the girls off.

BBL!

good morning all

angie, so glad you are better! have a great day.

katie, hugs re collin. you have a good attitude.

i slept sooo well last night and even stayed in bed until 5:30! then did some abs and legs. hope to swim later or at least go for a nice walk. making cake for my b-day boy aidan! he is 1 now. i cannot believe it. must get going here. be back in a bit

Good morning!!! Rainy day here..... what to do to keep DDs busy?????:confused::eek::confused::eek:

Angie, Guess WE need HookedOn Phonics!:p Have fun w/ Kate!
I did see definition w/ STS. I wouldve seen more if I'd cleaned up my eating sooner. Meso1 was basically a waste since I ate so poor;y then.:( Meso 2 & 3 I did pretty well tho. I def see an increase in muscle size - my UB is more defined and my quads got a lot bigger!:D

Katie, Hope the work week is productive for you!
Glad Collin had a good time.... despite it being hard for Mommy! (((hugs)) When does Frank deploy again? How long will it be for?

-

Cardio tonight. Not sure if the rain is supposed to continue or not? Was planning on a run.
Not sure what I'm eating yet....bbl w/ that!

Morris, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!!!! WOW!! That went FAST!!!
Glad you slept well. I did NOT!:rolleyes: Oh well! Try again tongiht!:D
Glad you got a good wo! Hope swimming goes well for yoU! Maybe I'll do that tongiht w/ my sisters.....I think the water aerobics classes are Monday nights... hmmmmm

Better get some breakfast on!

Kate, good luck entertaining all those girls on a rainy day! Frank will go to Alaska in a few weeks for his two week training, but not sure on a deployment. Hope you get to run tonight - are you enjoying the running? Has the running bug bitten you yet?:D

Morris, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Aiden! ^5 for staying in bed until 530!

Angie, what is it about Hooked on Phonics that the girls like so much? Have fun with your friend!

Off to work... It WILL be a clean & productive day!

kate, sorry for the poor sleep. that sucks. what is water aerobics like? i know i should just try the swimming thing with aidan. wish i had family who could watch him....

katie, what does frank do that he deploys? i know my dh deploys in the navy.

i am so frustrtaed with my weight. i have really been trying hard to clean things up, but my shorts feel not so swishy and loose today. dh thought i needed to gain weight b/c my veins show so much, but i am frustrated as i want to lose a good 4-5lbs. also, i started the pill 2 weeks ago, and it is really affecting my cravings. i never like bread, and now i do! so, today i am telling myself i can overcome cravings, i can stay clean despite hormones, and the weight will come off, though it may be slow. breakfast was clean and tidy - cot cheese, fiber 1, berries, few nuts on top.

Morning

Angie I'm glad you are feeling better.

Katie sorry about Collin not being home.

Morris Happy B-day Aidan! Give him a hug for me.

Kate I hope you get a good run today.

No w/o all weekend. TTOM and I need to take iron pills. I just did not feel like working out. Today I plan to do MM or kbells.

Menu??

kate, sorry for the poor sleep. that sucks. what is water aerobics like? i know i should just try the swimming thing with aidan. wish i had family who could watch him....

katie, what does frank do that he deploys? i know my dh deploys in the navy.

i am so frustrtaed with my weight. i have really been trying hard to clean things up, but my shorts feel not so swishy and loose today. dh thought i needed to gain weight b/c my veins show so much, but i am frustrated as i want to lose a good 4-5lbs. also, i started the pill 2 weeks ago, and it is really affecting my cravings. i never like bread, and now i do! so, today i am telling myself i can overcome cravings, i can stay clean despite hormones, and the weight will come off, though it may be slow. breakfast was clean and tidy - cot cheese, fiber 1, berries, few nuts on top.

Sorry about the cravings. Maybe try to stick to good whole grain breads.

Hello Clean Eating ladies! My name is Patti- I’ve been around the Cathe boards since last year and am the Hardcore check-in- those women keep me so focused on tough workouts. But my horrible, secret, terrible shame is that when I am not super focused, I eat waaaay to much and too many wrong things. :eek: Would you guys mind another member of the group? I would love some help and knowing that you all are always shooting for the same goal day after day would be a great support.

Let’s see…a bit about me so you know I’m not a crazy stalker. :D I am 35 with 2 small kids- my DD just turned 4 and DS is 2. They are crazy but usually I mean that in a good way. I used to be a lawyer but am now mostly a SAHM- I work part time from home but just doing boring document coding- nothing serious. I live in Ohio, my DH is the sweetest, kindest person I have ever met and I love to cook. I like the challenge of trying to make healthy food taste good. But don’t get me started on baking because I can’t resist it when it’s in the house!

Anyway, hope me joining you is OK- you all seem so sweet and supportive of each other! :)

Hi Patti welcome to our group.:) I'm Robin a SAHM but soon will need to go back to work;). I now live in NC. I have 2 kids ages 12 1/2 and 15. I know what it is like to have kids 2 years a part.

Katie, I'm definetly enjoying running more than I thought I would but I don't know if I]ve been bitten yet....maybe just nibbled! HA!

Morris, WaterAero is lunging thru the water in the shallow end, tricep dips on the edge of the pool, swishing your legs in diff positions while holding th eedge of the pool, running in the water, jumping in place as hgih as you can. My sisters go w/ me and we get prett goofy trying to "outdo" eachother. It's us and a bunch of oldies and they get a big kick out of us!:D
Sorry about the body drama!:(

gotta run...be back in a bit!

ok I'm back! baby in bed, 2 in the jacuzzi, a few minutes for mama!

Morris, You are right! We CAN control our cravings! Drink lots of water and flush those unclean thoughts away!:p

Robin, Go eat a big steak!:p Have a great WO today! MM sounds fun! I;m curious to see what I lift in that now, postSTS.

Patti, Welcome! I'm a baking fiend too and could so easily overdo it!:p
I'm a 29yo SAHM of 3 girls - Gina7 Isabel5 Julia8months(wah!). He's a self-employed plumbing contractor and I do the payroll. I used to do a lot more but for my sanity and the preservation of our home I hired a secretary for DH!:p I am MUCH happier NOT having to BALANCE. :D

-
Breakfast was a slice of 9-grain bread toasted w/ all natural PB. Sprinkled some cin-sug on top and ate an apple too. OMW Ladies! This is my new addiction! SO GOOD!!!!!!

Still not sure on the rest of the day!:confused: Need to sit and menu plan!

We are vehicle-less all week! Durango is going to the shop to get repaired from Lady Who Hit Us. We gonna go CRAZY!!!!!:eek::eek::p:p I'll be able to get out at nght to get groceries but our other vehicles are Mike's truck that has no back seat and his Camaro that can't fit 3 carseats! It's going to be a long week!:p

Thanks Kate and Robin!

Kate: OMW, with no car I would LOSE my mind! My parents live in Arizona half the year but are here in the summer. It's a blessing, because it is built in entertainment for the kids. :) My husband works for his family business and sells plumbing to plumbers! We have the latest in toilet technology. :)

Robin: Two years apart is interesting, that's for sure! Actually, they are only 21 months apart. :D As much as they fight, they also really play well together and I love that- nothing makes me happier than seeing DD read a book to DS.

I started Cathe's June rotation today so I did 1,000 pushups before 7 am. :eek: DH and I were doing the 6 month rotation of STS together, but I burned out in the beginning of Meso 2, which is a shame. I had GREAT results in Meso 1, mostly because my eating was so terrific. What the heck happened?! I think I will hold off and do a 3 month rotation when STS cardio comes out this fall. I will do a bit of cardio in a bit- my mom is coming over and we will trade workout time in the basement. I am trying to hook her on Cathe. :)

Eats must be clean today- amazing how much weight you can gain in two weeks. :mad: I do NOT recommend you try it! Breakfast was a protein pancake- cup of egg whites and 10g of dry oats in the blender with cinnamon and vanilla. I poured it in a pan and then spread it with a tablespoon of crunchy almond butter. It was good!

urgggg - lost post:mad:

welcome, patti! you will love this group. i joined looking for motivation to eat better when i was laid up with a broken foot. these ladies are the best. i am a parttime veterinarian but am currently not working as we are moving soon from maine to florida. io have 2 boys, 3 and 1, and it can be insane, but i LOVE it. my favorite fitness activity is running, and weights are a close second. i did not get sts (bigggg sigh) but hope to sometime.

kate, good luck with the no car. pull out the sprinkler, even if it is raining.

robin, sorry for ttom and the iron pills. good wo plans for today.

presents are wrapped, waiting to make cake, and i "amy" take aidan to the y while i swim at 12. bbiab

Kate Oh man sorry about the car issue, just think of all the calories you can burn this week.

Patti my kids use to fight all the time but then something happen and now they get along great but gang up on me together.:) I guess I should be happy that they get along so well. They even share. I'm also waiting until Sept to redo STS. I love M2 and like M3. I plan to do this and kettlebell rotation like a undulation type.

Kate Where is klaudia vacation?

Hey Lisa

Patti, Who does your DH work for? A wholesaler? We do a lot with Ferguson and Etna. Not sure if they're around where you are? We have toilet technology too - LOL! The toilet in our Master Bath is a BEAST!:p It can flush anything! Not that I know from experience!;) He has a urinal in hos mechanical room and he put a water cooler/drinking founain in our WO rm!
WTG on the WO today!! Mine's going to have to be after the kids go to bed. I prefer earloer but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen today! Ah well!
That's great you and DH WO together! Mike and I both WO but he does his own thing. Which is doing him great! SWOON!:D
And your mom exercising too! That's awesome!
Ill have to try your protein panckae recipe - been wanting to make some but wasnt sure on recipe. Will try yours!

Morris, they were out on the trampoline in the rain! Then they came in for a bath!
Have a great swim!

Robin, We live waaay too far out to walk anywhere. Would love to live within alking distance to ANYWHERE!
Klaudia last posted that she was feeling down and hasnt been here or on FB since. Hope she's ok/......

-
Getting so much done...better get back at it!
Is there something wrong with me that I LOVE to balance the checkbook????:confused::confused::p:p

Morris: Ah, moving with small kids! You might be my hero! Where in Florida? My BF moved to Tampa 4 years ago and I still miss her.

Kate: Pickrel Bros. is the name of the company. We had to change out the toilet in our downstairs bathroom to PT DD- he had a power flush in there and it scared her! :D He is putting in an electric eye thing (technical term, ha) on the sink so they can't burn themselves with the hot water. Smart man! That's funny on the urinal- DH keeps saying he wants one. That protein pancake is good but a bit eggy. The best recipe I have found is half cup each of egg white, cottage cheese and oats in the blender w/ vanilla and cinnamon. It is closest to the real thing. I never balance the checkbook! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.