^^^^~Clean & Tidy Sat`^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Happy Saturday everyone!

Today w/o MIC...mostly step..hehehe

Menu?? I have to go shopping today, so be back later.

Good clean morning to Robin, Mikkia, Steph & everyone else! Our "regulars" are dwindling!

Robin! Thought you went shopping yesterday! Brave girl, going shopping on a Saturday - I avoid that like a plague!

b - smart start, banana, some apple
s - ??
l - grilled chicken w/ veggie salad
s - ??
d - ??

Need to be sqeeeeeeky clean today to make up for yesterday. Hoping to catch a nap later so I'll have good energy for a wo later. I stayed up until 2:30 scrapbooking. Not smart. But I'm 13 months behind!

We're leaving soon for a fundraiser that our Humane Society puts on every year. We've taken our dog every year and now we get to take 2! It's outside at a park - tons of fun. They show police dogs "taking down" bad guys - very cool. DDs look forward to it all year. Me too.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Hello ladies!! I need to start checking in here again. I have really cleaned up the eating lately and it has made a huge difference!

Yesterday was...

B: woke up late, so I ate two donut holes when I got to work, then my half sandwich with cheese and bacon around 9 am
L: wrap with deli chicken and a bowl of fruit
S: wheat crackers with jack cheese
D: grilled chicken, rice, and broccoli

Today will not be as good...

B: bowl of cereal w/skim milk, fruit
L: I promised my son we would go to Chik-fil-A, so we will see how that goes....

Workout this morning was Drill Max cardio drills only, then GS Shoulders and Biceps.

Good morning Robin, Kate, Mikkia, Steph and Katie (welcome back)!

I am really glad the weekend is finally here :)

Mikkia - hope you are surviving your family
Kate - sorry you went unclean yesterday. I find it is really hard when I eat out.
Katie - good luck at Chick-fil-a. I like their southwest salad, and use one of their fat free dressings. Not 100% clean but much better than so of the other choices.

w/o - Amy Bento's Bootcamp
b: Kashi go lean w/ banana and skim milk
l: tbd
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: chicken (need to figure out what kind)

Have a great day!

Colleen

Hello Colleen and Welcome Back Katie. We don't have a Chick-fil-a around here. Should I be glad?!:+

Colleen - you had my fav. b'fast!

My day is not going as planned (saturdays never do) but I'm keeping clean!

See you all later!

Hello clean and tidy ladies!!

Mikkia, i hope you're hanging in there!! Good vibes sent your way.

What's chick-fil-a? We dont have them in Canada i dont think, sounds good though!

Today, not so good, tomorrow better. I did KPC/Ripped S+L and MM abs.
Going horse back riding tomorrow, first time.

Have a great day everyone,
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.