^^^^^^Whassup, Wednesday Watercoolers!^^^^^^

Netta

Cathlete
Hi ladies, what's this west coaster doing starting the thread this morning???

Debra, how was the concert????

Just getting us going. Off to do 4DS something weights.

Jeanette

Morning Coolers

Should have an easy day at work today. Didn't take the Admin. Assist. out to lunch last week so will do it today.

My FIL coming tomorrow night so going to experiment with a slow cook recipe. My husband says it's okay to cook with wine even if you're serving the food to someone who can't have alcohol b/c the alcohol cooks off. Do you agree?

Good Morning Ladies,

Jeanette: Thanks for starting us off today! I much prefer the 4DS weight work over L&G. How about you?

Patricia: My fundamentalist friends, who don't drink alcohol, and I agree with your dh. Enjoy your lunch.

Well, I got Eoin in twice again yesterday!!!!:) :) In the afternoon, I took a nice long bath and did Shoulder High while my body was still warm. I finally did L&G, without ankle weights. :p OMW! I totally forgot most of it! How could I forget plyo lunges? L&G has a cardio factor for me probably because I'm so out of shape.

My Shoulder High session with Eoin after L&G was the BEST! I was finally able to get into some of the poses and open up my chest/shoulders more!!!

I have to peek at the lower body rotation again to check out what's on my agenda today.

BBL for personals.

:*
Wendy

Good Morning Coolers!

Today I'll be subbing B&G for PLB b/c I just like it better and I'll get the workout in that way :) I haven't done B&G for quite awhile, either, so I'm sure I'll feel it good }( Things here are pretty quiet (for now) :D Just the usual things going on. DH keeps hoping to hit the Power Ball, lol. At least he doesn't buy hundreds of tix. He usually just sticks to one or 2.

Jeanette -- LOL about stringing together different workouts. Sometimes I sub Powerstrike for KPC, but I stuck it out yesterday. I didn't dislike it as much as I had remembered. It was a good, solid workout. Ooh, platemates! They're on my list of stuff to buy. I think they'll be great for STS. LMK if you find a weighted vest. I'd like to get one, too :) I have lots of equipment to buy (b/c I want to, lol) before STS comes out...

Patricia -- I'm an oddbird... Not liking KPC, but I DO like Kick Max. That one gets ripped to shreds on the OD, too. Oh, well. That's why there are so many workouts to choose from :) Re: cooking... I think it depends on the reason they can't have alcohol. If it's a personal choice, I think you're fine, it will cook off. I do have a friend, though, that's really allergic to alcohol (like he's been to the ER with constant vomitting b/c of it), and I wouldn't give it to him. You're probably fine, though, as that's pretty rare.

Laurie -- How annoying that some girls only show up sometimes. At my DD's dance school, the performance rehearsals are separate from the class, and performing is optional (they don't do a recital, per se, as it's a professional dance school, company and all), so the girls that are there WANT to be there and usually only miss no more than 1 rehearsal or so. I'm surprised that the teacher puts up with that and doesn't say anything to the parents. I hope you were able to get your workout in last night!

Tracy -- I totally understand having a lot on your plate and managing your time more effectively. I hope you're able to stop in some times and say hi :)

Wendy -- There are 7 pics :( Try this link: http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=186758291/a=2562441_2562441/t_=2562441 and if it doesn't work for you, I'll email you the album. How odd... I am doing the June '07 rotation. LOL about the HRM at the diner. I used it as my watch for that weekend (we worked out 4 times, I was NOT bringing my nice watch!), but also I was in full workout gear at the diner b/c of the miscommunication after the morning's workout and didn't shower/change like everyone else. I thought the busses would leave if I did... oh, well. I ended up changing in the bathroom of the diner. I hope you find your HRM as you're organizing/straightening up! ^5 on the L&G. I always end up with cardio factor on that one b/c I feel like the reps are very fast and she's always flitting about from excersize to excersize. You're not the only one with some AWT on that one!

Sandra -- Drill Max is a goodie :) I also really love both BM2 and CF from that series. I just happen to love nose-bleed cardio, though, lol.

Debra -- Did you survive the concert??? Are you still with us? lol

I think that catches me up... I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good morning again,
I did 4DS Biceps and Triceps. And nothing else. Hoping the bike ride is on for after work. Looks like a better day outside already.

Patricia, have fun at lunch. I always enjoy AA day. What is the recipe you are cooking in the crock pot? I've always heard the alcohol cooks off. I've made a kahlua cake and brought it to work (the prison) and rationalized that the alcohol baked out. At least, that's what I'd tell the authorities if they questioned me for bringing alcohol in LOL!

Wendy, I'm enjoying the 4DS weight work a lot. It's short, sweet and to the point. I like that we go from one body part to another. I think I'm getting a bit stronger too. Platemates will help on this one. Hope it doesn't take too long to get them. On the L&G plyo work, I don't spring up or down very high. Really gets the heart rate up there. Sounds like you are working right through the injury, but with good sense. Nice job!

Carol, I like Butts & Guts the best of all my leg workouts. On Wendy's recommendation, and doing more searching, I found Fitness Wholesale to have the lowest price for the Platemates. Hope the Powerball hits for you guys. I don't buy a ticket so can't complain about not winning.

Hi to everyone else,

Jeanette

Back for personals.:)

Quick Question: What's a good Lower Body Circuit? Would that be a premix of something I already own?

Carol: I will check out the pictures as soon as I post! LOL on your Pink Polar watch! I was only teasing you. I noticed other roadtrippers wearing their polar watches too. But! Do you mean to tell me that I ate brunch with a sweat dried Carol?!?!:eek: }( I never would have guessed!!!! Either your sweat doesn't stink or the greasy bacon and sausage smells overwhelmed any odor coming from you.:D ;) I got two pairs of 1.25 Platemates. That's 4 individual 1.25 Platemates in all. One for each end of a pair of dumbbells. But, Jeanette's method would work out better. One 1.25 Platemate on each dumbbell. Increase it to One 2.5 on each dumbbell. Increase it to One 1.25 plus One 2.5 on each dumbbell. I should have purchased a 2.5 pair instead of another 1.25 pair. Oh! If you'd like to buy one pair of 1.25 from me, I could use that $$ towards a 2.5 pair and be set up the right way! Let me know.

Sandra: I hope you got your rest last night. I was watching the doctors from book You on a Diet on the Discovery Health Channel last night. Very interesting! Anyhow, they say that lack of sleep is a major contributor towards aging. I guess with all the naps Debra takes, she's found the Foutain of Youth!!!!:7 :+ I saw a commercial for Ikea last night. So, I googled them this morning. The closest Ikea is located in South Philly. Too far for me to drive. Heck with the cost of gas, I might as well buy the cheap, overpriced crap at Crate and Barrel!!!:eek: :D You are not allowed to get bored with me!:p Not until we meet IRL!:7 :+

Jeanette: I hope the weather agrees with biking tonight! I wish I had you here to bike with me. On second thought, I'm too slow for you. You'd ride slow for me once just to smell the roses or manure. Right?:7 I'm still waiting for you to tell me which vest to buy! I did see a squat rack on Craigslist. I might get it instead of a vest. I don't know. Right now, it's hard to concentrate on STS when my shoulder and back feel out of sorts. Glad to see you cracking the whip. But, don't crack it so hard that you get injured in the process. They have lifts you can rent to help one man place plywood and drywall onto ceilings without having to use a partner!!!!:+ OMW! You crack me up with the my husband does a very thorough massage!!!! Does it last longer than 3 tracks? :7 :7 :7 My husband takes longer on massages, but either he's not very thorough or I'm very picky!!! I think it's the latter.}( Now that dd is taking a break from playing the harp, we don't have to haul it often. She starts her lessons in July. It's over 80 pounds. But, I can carry it if needed. It's just awkward to carry. When she graduates to a pedal harp, well need to buy a harp cart and bigger car since those are bigger and VERY heavy!!! I don't blame you for toughing it out with the price of gas these days! It certainly cuts into my traveling plans.

Which, BTW, I'm going to head out tonight for State College. Tomorrow evening, my sister and I are going to a Ladies Night Out that an outdoor gear store is hosting. They're giving away door prizes: three Patagonia outfits, massages, yoga lessons, etc... So, send me door prize vibes!!!!!

I'm taking a mini-break from the computer. I'll be back to finish personals before I leave, Lord willing.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Morning Coolers,

Todays workout was 3m run(using the interval run in Oxy June 08) and 4DS Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.

Nothing interesting happening around me today, just need to get to the grocery store tonight at some point.

Jeanette, I never did have a chance to ask my co-worker about the concert prep. He was not around all day because of a project he is working on. And he is still working on it this morning. :D I am enjoying the 4DS weight work too. I need to increase my weights on the plie squats though. Need to feel the burn!:7 :7

Patricia, As everyone has said the alcohol will burn off. Just make sure you are like Julia Childs, and have a few sips while prep work is happening. :7 :7 :7 Have a great lunch today! I keep looking on the blog everyday to see if they have given any more pics of the workouts.

Wendy, You had quite the workout yesterday. L&G is a goodie. I once tried the L&G Xtreme (Standing) premix. Dang that one really made the sweat pour, and my legs where sore for a week. :7 :7 Which rotation are you doing again? Do you have Low Impact Circuit or High Step Training. They both have a Lower Body Circuit. If you have Boot Camp, you can do that one as a circuit. Just skip the upper body work. {{{{{Door Prize Vibes}}}}} go out to you. Those are awsome prizes.

Carol, I did manage to get the workouts in, but it was around 9pm. The teacher has talked to the parent & grandma many times this year. Yesterday we where at her rehearsal for Oliver, and one of the moms said that the young lady was better when her mother showed up for tap dance. Maybe MOM should have been there for both classes! :D

Tracy, Enjoy your time away, and I know I will be here when STS finally is in my hands. Glad to see you where not in the tornados path.

Debra, Are you still in Margaritaville!! :7 :7 Hope you had an amazing time yesterday. But now you need to get up and tell us all about it! :7 :7

Kim, Your job is much more interesting than mine, for sure! :D Glad that you where able to de-stress with DM though. :D

Sandra, Yep I will be attempting "In the Ring" tomorrow. We shall see how the two left footed woman can handle Amy for the first time. :7 :7 I would tell the parent of those children to show up, but I don't think that I have ever seen her. Her youngest DD always sticks her tongue out at my DD. My DD can't figure out what she has done to the kid! :D :D I just tell her to ignore her, and not look at her. That way she can't stick her tongue out at DD. :D :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning Laurie:) Again, how long does it take you to run 3 miles? When I read that you took a 3 mile run and did weights, I think WOW!!! But, how long does it all pan out to be when you're done? Pick up some plain Fage yogurt and bananas for me while you're at the store!!!;) Odd, my legs aren't sore... yet. I bet the DOMS will come once I sit in my for 3 hours tonight. Oooo, I have all of those workouts!!! I might break out the Boot Camp dvd finally. I have NEVER used the Boot Camp dvd that I recall. I do believe it has a lower body premix! Thanks!!!! I do hope I win something. But, I'm not blessed in that department. However, I did win a Tickle Me Elmo once when it was a HOT item. My girls were too old to play with it, so I sold it on ebay for $60.00!!!! :) :) :) What's this about some nasty, mean girl sticking out her tongue at your dd? How disgusting! Did your dd tell her that makes her look ugly?!?!?!

Debra: WAKE UP ALREADY!!!! I'm sure Dr. Oz didn't mean for you to sleep this long!!!!

Okay, I still have to check out Carol's photos. Then I have to start educating my kiddos!!!

Wendy

Hello!!! I am alive and survived the concert...We started tailgating at 2...the concert started at 8, if that tells you anything! Made all kinds of new friends...Wendy, you would love it...People just walk around and chat...I must have met 20 people yesterday...not including the ones in our little group...LOL! The concert was great...Jimmy ROCKS! He also played one of my faves that you don't always hear. Yipeee!!!! We stayed in a hotel last night since the concert was about an hour and a half away. Got to bed after 1 and then up again at 6, since I had to be back to take DD to school, get CBL to work...and then I had to head to school myself. I am currently heading to take a nap...LOL! I'll bbl to catch up with everyone.

PS...prepping for the JB concert included actually packing an overnight bag, going to the grocery store to get provisions, eating breakfast (to ready ourselves for a long day) and heading to the liquor store to get some rum. Shuuuush!!!!!!! I'll post some pics later, too.

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good day!

I just completed LIC cardio premix & 4DS shoulders & calves. Perfect workout for a day when all I wanted to do was go back to bed. Got my back and hamstrings loosened up again, after yesterday's assault.

I caught up with yesterday's posts last night. Looks like you've all been busy again today. Let's see.....

Canadians, got your taxes done? I don't. That's on today's agenda. Is it true that if you're getting a refund, you don't have to file by the end of today? We'll be getting a refund...just in time to pay the municipal property taxes at the end of June x(

Jeanette - The tide is turning here at the Watercooler! I here by dub thee thy formal, official, uber, almighty, don't mess with me, daily Thread Starter!! Don't screw it up LOL!!! (JK!). That 4DS bicep work in on schedule for me, tomorrow (I think?). It works you good! BTW, a Honda Civic would have been my first choice of a car, if I'd been able to afford it at the time. How are you liking it? That's hilarious about DH watching Nascar on Sunday, instead of working on the patio furniture. Yes, we registered for the TDL. Now, to train for it!! It's snowing AGAIN today! Coming down real thick. I'm starting to worry that I won't have enough time to build up the endurance for this. VeloGear emailed me yesterday to say the Galibier jersey in DH's size is out of stock. Grrrr!! It says "In stock" on the website! He won't be getting it in time for his birthday, that's for sure.

Patricia - About your cooking with wine question: are we talking in the recipe, or in a glass in your hand? LOL! I know Debra uses it in the latter ;) I think In my "Kitchen Science" book I read a few years ago, I have a vague memory about that being a myth. The alcohol doesn't evaporate or burn off, but usually it becomes so diluted across an entire recipe that each portion or serving doesn't have enough alcohol in it to be an issue for most people. So, I suppose it boils down (pun intended) to why your FIL can't have alcohol. Yes, there is likely to be a bit of it in his serving, but not enough that he needs a DD. But it MAY be enough to interact with medications or something. I'd be cautious.

Wendy - How's your shoulder healing? It sounds like it's coming along nicely. I'm jealous of all your time with Eoin and his "rude boy thrusting action". LMAO. That guy cracks me up. Cathe has lots of good lower body circuits, but I'm not sure what you own? I was just suggesting to Traci that she do the LIS Lower Body Cardio Blast. Do you have that? I'm not sure how intensely you want to hit the lower body. That one uses the stability ball for lunges, etc. rather than weights. That's a good option, I'd think, if you're trying to minimize the strain on your shoulder. LG does have a high cardio factor, absolutely. That's what makes the premixes with KPC so delicious. Did you see the wiggle? I did that workout frequently for at least a year before I one day looked up in time to see Cathe sneak it in. Cracked me up real bad. LMAO!!! Yes, Debra must look like a 12 year old!! I agree with them that sleep is critical to good health. I have 2 of their books and really like them. I don't have their "You - Staying Young", though. I imagine that's where they talk so much about sleep. Ikea ships, but I don't know how much they charge. Anyhow, there's lots of closer places to buy cheap furniture, I imagine. How can anyone get bored with you???

Carol - BG is just an overall fun workout, isn't it? My brain loves nose-bleed cardio much more than the rest of me these days. Do you have MIC? I'd have to think it's right up your alley? I have PowerStrike, and I've only used it once. I really must give it another chance. Some of the best workouts take time to grown on a person.

Laurie - Oooh, you've just reminded me to look for the new Oxygen magazine when I do the grocery shopping this afternoon. I'll check out the run. Another 4DS user this week! I found that CST premix to be pretty hard; there's a lot of prefatigue work going on in that one. That's horrifying about the girl sticking her tongue out all the time!! That child's in desperate need of adult supervision! Have fun with In the Ring tomorrow. Did you buy Hi/Lo Knockout as well? I love the outfits and the music in that one.

Debra - Hmmm, your concert preparations sound exactly like my daily preparations. Except I don't need to pack an overnight bag. I'm glad you had a great time!

Kim - I'm so impressed that DH is such a runner! And your mom, too! Will your mom be running the half marathon with you? What kind of time does your DH need to qualify for Boston?

Well, time to change a poopy diaper (the toddler's!), have a shower while she naps, then head out for a grocery shopping in all this stupid snow. Have a great day!

Sandra

Back from lunch. Went out for Sushi yum yum yum then drove over to a specialty coffee place and had cappuccino. I really miss my Caramel Machiatto (sp?) from Starbucks. It's an hour drive to one from here so don't get much opportunity for them.

Wendy - I think I might just have to check out this Eoin character the way you're raving about him. Maybe something to get DH jealous with!!! For a really good LB w/o I really enjoy LL. Not a circuit I know but it gets the ole HR ^:p Your ladies night out sounds really fun. My fingers are x'd for you.

Carol - Whats the pot for the Power Ball. I bought a Super 7 on Fri. night as it was $17m but someone told me it's up to $20m so I guess I didn't win.;( The alcohol in the receipe is not an allergy concern. My FIL goes to AA.

Jeannette - what kind of restrictions do you have for going to work? Can you even carry in a nail file in your purse? LOL

Laurie - OXY June 08 already. Heck, I haven't even turned the calendar to May yet.:p I doing 4DS Chest & Back tonight. Concentrating on 4DS this week and next I think but don't hold me to it.:) The red wine in the glass doesn't work for me as I don't care for it. But love white wine. Do you think it's okay to mix?:p

Debra - You Americans sure know how to tailgate. Can't wait for my 1st experience at Nascar in June.

Sandra - taxes personally mailed on Monday and hoping 4 the refund b/4 the c.c. bill comes due for the EYES.:p Don't have to worry about the alcohol anymore as DH is doing pizza instead. But I like the receipe so may experiment this weekend with it on my own. I have a slow cooker and never use it so want to start it up.

BBL

Hi Everyone!

Did you guys know that Tony is coming out with a new workout? it is called “One on One” how awesome is this!:) Have a great day everyone

I'm headed upstairs to workout to LIC cardio leg blast and Eoin Shoulder High.}( Sandra changed my mind!:+ Bootcamp drills will still be there when I'm more motivated to push play.

While I'm in the procrastinating mode and the girls are busy with their independent work, I'll catch up on some personals.

Teddygirl: Yes, Laurie tipped us off to Tony's One on One last week. The ladies over at VF was cracking me up with their comments. Yep, I would also pay for the dvd just to watch Tony have to do all the reps!!!}( }( }(

Patricia: A Starbucks just opened up not less than 10 minutes away from my house!:9 Prior to their opening, I would get Starbucks whenever I was traveling on the turnpike or on my way to the power yoga studio. Eoin is a favorite with all the Xer ladies! You can't blame us. We had to find something other than YogaX once a week for 3 months!!! Do you have an MP3 player? You can download an entire yoga workout for your MP3 player from his site. Oh, his site also has free video streaming of the workout as well as video form pointers for some poses.

Sandra! Thanks so much for understanding my pet peeves!!!}( There you go again making LIC seem easy!:p ;) <--- See the wink? I'm just kidding!!!:7 It's always nice to get a refund. We, Americans, get a nice Economic Stimulus check too. Too bad we'll have to pay for it dearly in the end!!!x( Nothing in life is free. I'd rather not get one if I had my way. Since I clearly don't.... Let's move on. The girls and I were studying about seasons, climate, wind currents, etc the other day. Of course Eoin's air cells came to mind.:) It's interesting how going to a down right tropical 3rd world country in the winter brings more depth to the earth's 23 degree tilt. I mentioned your chilly, snowy weather to the girls. They felt sorry for you until I asked them if you should move to Thailand.:7:+ Eoin... I love his mind as much as his voice!!!! It's funny since I don't find him one bit physically attractive!:eek: ;) Oh! Who knew that there's still alcohol remaining! I best tell my fundamentalist friends this right away!!!:eek: :7 }( I don't even know if they'll drink NyQuil on account of the alcohol content!;) I still love them though!!! Um, no I didn't see the wiggle. Must have happened when I was wiping the sweat off my body while trying to breath!:p Where exactly is the wiggle located on the dvd?

OH! An interesting tidbit about the You on a Diet program. Did you know that eating low fat dairy can help eliminate fat from your body!!! Apparently, researchers discovered that a diet rich in low fat dairy helped eliminate twice as much fat from the body than a diet high in protein with little or zero dairy. They studied participants' stools!!! EWWWWWW!!!! Anyhow, some indigestible part of the dairy binds with the fat in foods and is emptied out in your stool. Interesting. Glad to know my new found love of low fat cottage cheese is helping. :)

Debra: OMW! You are so funny! I can just imagine you out there talking to everyone!!! Have you googled any of them yet?}( Where was the Diva? Don't tell me you asked your Fundamentalist neighbors to watch her so that you could go tailgating and dance to Margaritaville!?!?! If you did, I hope you took a picture. Seeing their faces would be priceless!!!}( :+ Hurry up and post pictures!

Carol: Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like I do have TOO MUCH stuff!!! I have a HUGE 7.5' cabinet filled with art supplies. I need to get rid of some of it. But, you never know when there might be a need for ribbon with embroidered pumpkins or old Christmas cards.:7 Are we getting together this Sunday for the 4:30 class? Jenn will meet us too if we go.

Okay ladies, off to workout. Then it's turkey meatballs on wheat rolls for dinner.:9

Back to catch up a bit...No exercise for me today...I will get back on the wagon tomorrow with some sort of leg workout...probably PLB. I think I am FINALLY done with the darn group presentation...we have a meeting tomorrow and then we present on Monday. Thank goodness that will finally be over. I tend to obsess about it and do waaaaay more than I really need....LOL!

I haven't had a chance to upload my pics yet...but maybe tonight or in the morning. Concert was great and we had a really fun day together. I enjoy spending time with CBL...we get along really well most of the time.

onto personals...

Tracy...
Sorry to hear you won't be around as much...We will definitely miss you...Pop by to say hello when you get the notion!

Patricia....
Most of the alcohol cooks off, but not all..so it depends on why the person isn't consuming alcohol...If it is for health reasons or if he is an alcoholic, I would leave out the wine and use some sort of stock instead...If FIL just abstains for personal reasons, I think you will be fine...just my 2 cents...Yes, we are a tailgating nation here!! Lots of crazy people were out and about yesterday...And by then end of the concert there were people stumbling/falling down drunk. Luckily, I didn't fall into that category!! No Brazilians necessary for JB...lol...silly woman!

Wendy...
Check your email...My flight itinerary is there waiting for you!! Glad you are spending so much time with Eoin...don't make me jealous!! Have fun with your sister tomorrow. Good luck with winning some prizes!! The Diva was safe at home with my mom...but you would have been surprised to see all the little kids there...I saw one guy roaming around the concert with his toddler on his shoulders...but he couldn't find his group. What a moron. I had a great time with my friends and Larry yesterday...everyone got along well. I must keep working on my legs or else they will turn to mush overnight....and I have to keep people from looking at my lack of upper body development and my chubby tummy...Keep the attention on the legs!!!!! The TICK was very happy to have a day off of the dog and the family yesterday. She needed a little break from all the stress that comes along with having to deal with all of us...lol.

Carol...
Good luck with the Power Ball!! Hope you had fun with BG today...I really like that one...it is probably my favorite of leg workouts...which is actually saying something since I really don't like to do legs...LOL! I am alive and survived the concert in one piece...well, mostly! Just wishful thinking that the Wii bowling would actually count for something besides fun...lol.

Laurie...
Sounds like you had a nice well-rounded workout today! I forgot to tell you we had the Riesling you brought the other night with our fish...It was yummy!! Thanks again! Sorry DH is having to work such yucky hours...and then he has to drive to FL???? Can't they hire someone to do that?? I can't imagine that it could cost more to hire a company to transport it instead of actually using the gas in the van itself. How are your dresses coming along??

Sandra...
Good for you for working out when you didn't really feel like it...It is hard for me to workout in the morning when I feel like that...I usually end up working out in the afternoon then...mostly out of guilt...LOL! How much longer are you going to have snow??? Ugh. Have I been starting my posts off coming out of my bedroom a lot?? LOL!!!! I didn't notice.

Kim....
Thanks for all the info on OT!!! It sounds like you do a little bit of everything. Our program here are separated into occupational or physical therapy. I am really interested in the sports medicine side of physical therapy and I am hoping to get involved with that once I am done with school...That is assuming I pass anatomy...LOL. Sorry you were having some issues with your co-workers yesterday...that is never fun!!!

Jeanette...
The 4DS weight work is really good isn't it?? I am hoping you got your group ride in this evening. I should be able to ride by the end of the week...the weather is going to warm up again...with no rain. Yipee!! Send me an email to remind me about the chicken tender recipe and I will send you the link.

Teddygirl...
Waving as you fly by!!

Okay...think that catches me up for now!!! I have nothing exciting on tonight, which is good...I obviously need the break...LOL! See you all in the morning!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Okay Sandra! You could have warned me about the double intensity blasts and double stability ball squats & lunges and back to back glute roll-ins!!!:eek: At first, I thought there was something wrong with my dvd player! It's all good. It's all good.:) LIC lower body blast and Eoin Shoulder High are checked off my to-do list! :) :) :)

Gotta start packing an overnight bag for the girls and me. Dh decided to go to work tomorrow. I'll post tomorrow with my thumbs when I get the chance.

Have a great evening!

Wendy

Just finished 4DS back/chest and even managed a lot of the push ups on my toes. I've started doing them using the step as I've never been able to graduate from my knees and I'm starting to see some progress.:)

Wanted to work my core so did SSex Cardio Core and got my need for some cardio in at the same time.

Will take tomorrow off due to company and SURVIVOR is on.

Anyhow, time for bed

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Hi ladies,
I'm really sleepy now so will write more tomorrow. Did get the bike ride in tonite. Didn't sleep well so will head to bed early. Will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.