^^^^^^Clean & Tidy... Wed^^^^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning Ladies.

Well my stomach feels a lot cleaner LOL. I think I lose a lot of water weight, at lease a pound.;-)

Today no workout.
I plan to eat light today

b- kashi and berries
s- ginger tea and breakfast bar
l- br. rice and chicken
s-?
d-??

plenty of fluids

Robin, I started this the same time as you! I'll delete mine and repost here!

Good morning girls! - Robin, Trixie, Mikkie, Elaine, Stephanie, and everyone else my very bad memory has forgotten!

Robin, I hope you're feeling better today! You just got over the chest cold now this! You deserve a vacation!

Last night I did not eat even 1 bite of DHs ice cream...v.proud of myself!

Today:

b - kashi, banana
s - apple, fiber bar
l - scrambled eggs, orange pepper, 9-grain bread, grapes
s - ??
d - spaghetti sauce & meatballs over cut up raw yellow pepper, corn

DH hates ww pasta and I hate to make 2 batches of noodles so I just forgo them and use veggies instead. I don't miss them (too much!).

Cake alert....we have 4 birthday parties this weekend! Send me some good "no cake" vibes! Actually, 2 of them will be easy, but I'm throwing the bday party for MIL on Saturday and I **LOVE** my homemade cakes so I probably will indulge then. But I'll plan forit in the day and make sure I have the caloric room to wiggle. Then I'll go wiggle it of w/ some Imax3!

Hope you all have a great day today!

Kate

Goodmorning!
Did everyone preorder the 4 day split? if so, would anyone want to do a rotation here?
Kate-I will send some no cake vibes your way, I don't know how good they are. We are having our church's annual festival this weekend so I have to bake 6 dozen cookies and 2 cakes. I plan to do Imax1 and follow it with Imax 2 later in the day if needed to fix the efffects of too much tasting LOL:) I also bought altoid mints. You can't taste much after one of those! And you didn't taste DH ice cream??? You rock.
Robin-Hope you feel better. And I hope this is the end of illness at your house. The school year starting always brings this to ours as well. Kids sick?
today will be timesaver 4 and squats 125
b-kashi go lean, yogurt and a banana
l-same except strawberries
d-grilled chicken and quinoa pilaf with roasted red peppers, feta and artichokes(my favorite no one else likes it)

Hello Robin, Kate and Mikkia!
Hello to all clean eaters to follow.

Robin, so sorry to hear about the stomach flu, take it easy today, chicken soup for you!

Kate, i'll send you telepathic cake vibes all weekend! But you'll have to send me telepathic muffin vibes then :)

Mikkia, 2 IMAX's in one day, you deserve to have a cookie!

Last night, we had a huge storm, unfortunately i was out with the dogs and no umbrella while it happened!! What a mess.
Today, workout will be DM cardio, B&G's/standing and Abs and KPc abs.
I did pre-order the 4 day split, which is great, i'm getting bored and need a change, i think i may drop my cardio time a bit, Friday's i usually split, B&G or some lower body in the morning, and 40 minutes of HIIT (IMAX/BC cardio etc) in the afternoon. I think i'm goning to drop it to 20 min cardio on Friday afternoon's and add something else...dont know..thinking out loud i guess!

Today:
B: oatmeal, hemp pro,almond milk, blueberries
S: cc and a pear
l; organic corn chowder, carrots/hummus, apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: ezekial, egg whites, salad, fresh berries
BBL
Steph

Steph - awesome meals!! I really need some fresh challenges too in the wo dept.

Mikkia - Good idea on the 4day split. I bought it all too and can't wait for a new rotation.

I find myself watching the new clips way too much!

have a great afternoon!

Hi Everyone!

Robin - sorry about your stomach flu. I guess it's your body telling you need a rest
Kate - good luck with all that cake. It sounds yummy right now.
Mikkia - I preordered the 4 day split and would love to do a rotation once I finally get it. It has taken way too long :-(

I am really tired after a long day of work but my eating was relatively clean. w/o was BodyMax 2 and that combined with a very busy day at work has wiped me out.

Have a good night and hopefully I can post earlier tomorrow.

Colleen

Colleen - Sorry so pooped! Me too. It's 10PM and I still have a good 1.5 hrs worth of work to do. grrrrrr. trying to avoid it. better get busy....

Collee-BM2 is so tough, I am always wiped after that.
Kate-I have 2 hours or so left to go-but I can't seem to get off the computer. At least I am not snacking!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.