^^^^^^Clean & Tidy... Wed^^^^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Hey no on else is up yet?

Morning Peeps how did you sleep last night?

This morning I'm going to drop off the kids and then try to do 1 hour power walk. I hate feeling sick. I'm better but still have the chest congestion. Any home remedies for that?

Thanks Trixie for that recipes it looks tastie.

Menu:
b- oatmeal
s- fruit
l- tuna
s-popcorn
d- whole wheat pasta again

chat later

Good morning Robin and all that follow!
Chest congestion is tough, but fluids as much as you can take and steam do help! IMHO, if you take the medicine route, Mucinex the guafenessin only one 2 tabs twice a day also helps. Anything else for congestion make my heart race so I can't take it.
Trixie, did you get a new cookbook?
Will do #2 Timesaver this am-I really like the one I did yesterday
b-Kashi go lean cereal
l-soup
d-flank steak recipe from 2 days ago
DS just woke up with cough and runny nose, not goood. One day of preschool and he is already sick.:-(

I know what you mean Mikkia kids get sick alot in school.Hey I think I have Mucinex I'll try it.

Hi clean and tidy peeps!!

Robin, i'm glad you're feeling a bit better, the mucinex might help, i've never tried it. Rest, sometimes i find fresh air helps too, that's strange i know, but a walk may be a good idea unless its humind outside.

yesterday, meals as planned, I'm sore this morning, upped my weights last night :)
Today, workout will be cardio from DM, B&G standing and ab work

B:eek:atmeal usual
S: pear and CC
L: organic corn soup, carrots, hummus and an apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: ezekial bread, egg whites, salad with hemp dressing and fresh berries
s: puffed kamut and almond milk

Hi Mikkia!
Again, Trixie, thanks for the recipe yesterday, not sure if you'll see my post or not :)
Have a clean and tidy day,
BBL
Steph

Hi Robin,Steph,Kate,Trixie, Mikkia and all who follow,

It certainly has been a strange summer for colds. I've never had so many colds in the summer before. Take care Robin. My husband uses Mucinex and really has good luck with it.

Mikkia: I really like the Body Blast timesaver DVD. I don't have all the Body Blast videos, so the timesaver is really nice.

Steph; Great job upping your weights!:)

W/O: GS CT and GS BSB both timesaver premixes

B: kashi puffed cereal,skim,blueberries,2egg whites
S: Naturally more PB and apple
L: ?
S: protein drink with mango
D: crockpot chicken cacciatore and wheat pasta
S: cottage cheese,blueberries and crsipbread

I have to go vote whether my town will pass a 21/2 override. Meaning increase property taxes to support the school buget.My DH is very much against it, I am not so sure. I hate these type of decisions.x(

Have a good day!

Elaine

Is it bedtime yet??? It's only 2pm but Ive done so much today and had so much stress it feels like its midnight!

Robin, I'm looking forward to DD#2 starting preschool next week. Her class is 2 hours long and I'm planning on walking the first hour and then I'll bring along paperwork to do the second hour. I don;t want to make 2 trips to town so I'm hoping this works out...at least until the snow flies! Hope the meds work for you!

Mikkia - My DDs were NEVER sick until DD#1 started preschool last year. THen they both kept getting gunk all year. No one was sick until Isabel got pneumonia (!) last week. Whoever heard of that in August?! Several people I know have had pneu. this summer. Nasty, wierd strains of bugs....

Steph & Elaine - awesome menus today - very adventerous!;) I always get stuck in a rut of the same old foods.

Elaine - good luck on the vote! I always struggle w/ those things. Hits home even more now that my DDs are effected. (or is it affected? I never remember the grammar rule for these words!)

b - wheat chex & apple
s - nuts & raisins
l - romaine, g&r peppers, peanuts, salsa
s - choc. cupcake & small scoop of ice cream
d - not sure!!!

The cupcake was to celebrate DD riding the school bus today! She is very timid/reserved/shy and it was a HUGE milestone to pass for her (and me!) Her little sister picked them out..it was very cute. But I only bought enough for us each to have 1, so yay! no more temptation.

I wish I could do the rotation this month but w/ all the changes happening right now I don't feel like i can work out consistently enough to see good results with it. I miss the simpler days of my girls being at home w/ me......

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the late post but it has been crazy today.

Robin - I don't have any good suggestions for chest congestion. I heard musinex was good.
StephD - I did see your post. I would love to hear how it tastes.

I did not get a new cookbook, just happened to get good recipes via email this week.

Here's what I had today:
w/o - HSC
b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk almonds
l: asian chicken salad from a local restaurant
s: watermelon, strawberries & yogurt, carrots, mixed veggies
d: ww pasta w/ turkey meatballs, garden salad, red wine
dessert: chocolate covered pretzels (so bad but so good)

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.