Cathlete
Morning Monday Peeps. How is everyone?

Today w/o power walking for an hour.

b-oatmeal
s- peanuts
l- chicken salad
s-?
d- ?

Good new I drop 1 pound and 3/4 inches off my lower abds. I'm surprise bec. I did not eat clean this past Sat.

w/o Reach...what's that Steph

Hows the DOMS Kate. I think today will be my turn for DOMS I can feel it already.

Mikkia what cookin?

Morning to all
Today will be a struggle to stay awake! I think I need a coffee IV! DH was oncall last night and they paged him every 20 min, which wakes up the whole house, grrr. I don't mean to complain, I am just tired.
Robin-great on the loss of a pound and almost an inch!
Steph-No one every notices when I use applesauce at my house in baked goods except my DS who gets mad because I used his applesauce cups!
Kate-4 bday parties? We had one this weekend and that was plenty!! good willpower!
I refuse to think about the holidays creeping up. Time goes way too fast!
Imax1 and firewalkers 100
breakfast-Kashi and strawberries
l-italian wedding soup
d-grilled chicken

I am also grumpy because found out my inlaws (who live in their RV) are coming on Friday. The state park they like to stay out is a 1/2 mile down the road. Last time they stayed for 5 weeks. I nearly had to be sent to the state mental hospital and needed a Ben and Jerry's intervention. Please pray I survive it.

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday we went to a Renaissance Festival where everything was fried. I was hard to find something to eat, so I gave up and ate the fried food. I really regretted it.

I can't believe the holidays will be here soon. Mine season is not going to start off well. My Mom's birthday is Nov. 14th, Thanksgiving is 11/22 and my sister's baby shower is 11/24. I think December will be calmer but I always say that and we end up going to party after party. Oh well.

Here's the plan for today:

w/o was Drill Max
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: tbd
s: fruit, veggies
d: chop suey

Have a great day!

Yikes! Sounds like we all have some serious stress right now or coming up! Last night we got some news that's bringing some serious stress to our lives. It's literally taking my appetite away. Better than gorging myself, huh? Why does it seem like as soon as one crisis is over another one comes in to take its place?!!

Ate b'fast super late (9AM) - kashi, banana

No plan for the rest of the day - just hoping to make it thru!

Robin - Congrats on your stats! Sounds like you're feeling better.

Mikkia - So sorry about the inlaws! Do they come over everyday?

Trixie - I love the Ren. Fest! (except the food of course!) I think ours is next month. Regarding the holidays...we'll all be super-motivated w/ the new series and keep those lbs. away!

Hope you all have a good day!

Hello clean and tidy ladies!

Robin, Reach is a ballet type workout, i like it! Kari Anderson is the instructor.
Kate, sorry about the bad news...
Mikkia, the fair sounds good, the food though, yikes. Sounds like you handled things really well!
Yesterday i ate ALOT!! all clean foods, but just tons of it, today back on track.

workout, tonight i think LIC, do any of you like a diffent circuit more?
B: oatmeal usual
s: cc/fruit
l:eek:rganic corn soup, carrots/hummus, apple
s; ryveta/almond butter
d: tbd
BBL
Steph

Steph - I was thinking about LIC for tongiht too! I love that one! Other circuits I like? The BM2 premix is fun. C&W is a good ol' classic. And you can't forget DrillMax! or high step challenge.....or boot camp....:D Hope your tbd dinner was clean!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.