^*^*December Rotation - 12-15 & Beyond!^*^*

chefkate

Cathlete
Well, here'e our new thread started girls!

What's YOUR workout?!

Today will be SJP premix #3 - I love this one so I'll be super motivated to do it.

Last night I didn't feel like doing my workout (C&W) as I didn't get home until 8:30, but I did it anyway, loved it, and feel GREAT about it.

Have a great morning!

WTG Kate at getting your workut in last night! Thanks for getting the new thread started.

I did HSTA this morning with all the dreaded leg presses. Going to do some Christmas baking this afternoon and then dd7 has her piano recital this evening. Hope everyone has a good day! Kim

Hi ladies!! Just finished up with SJP premix #3..I love that one too Kate.. WTG on getting it done when you're not up to it.

Going to hubby's Holiday Party tonight. Hope I can eat clean!!

Kim: Hope your DD piano recital is a good one. My daughter opted out of the recital her teacher was doing. She felt that she hasn't done it long enough and was a little nervous to get up in front of all the parents...

Kim - HST is a toughie, for sure! Have fun baking! I really want to but I'm afraid I can't say no to the nibbling!

Heidi - Have fun at the party - good luck w/ the eating!

I did SJP#3 this morning - a sweatfest - that was non-stop cardio! Tuckered me right out!

I've ate good today and have lost 4 lbs. since starting this rotation! Gotta love that!

Well, we are officially snowed in! I've been waiting for this for a month! We have 8", another 5 are coming! Winds are up to 40mph, so in we stay!

Workout will be PushPull. I goofed up in wk. 1 and did SS then, so switching now. I've never done this one before. Wish me lots of DOMS!

Kate- WTG on losing the 4lbs! Do you think you will be snowed in tomorrow?

DD did great in her piano recital yesterday. She played "We Three Kings" and made no mistakes. Seemed to be lots of kids who had memorized their songs and then got lost half way through.

Today was a stretch day for me did SM2 with ds10 who needs to stretch lots because he's a hockey goalie with injuries. Also added in CoreMax 1 as I missed it earlier in the week. Also did a 75 minute walk helping him with his paper route. Stretching felt great I didn't realize how tired and tight my body was. Going to rest lots today, going to watch ds's hockey game and then come home and watch the Survivor finale. I'm going to try and get Christmas cards done while I watch tv. Then tomorrow I start week 3 of this rotation I'm sure enjoying the fun workouts with lots of variety this month.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Kim

Kim, I'm really enjoying this rotation too. Great job to DD! Have fun at DS's hockey game! Sounds like you're having a nice day. Yes, we are snowed in. 8" and blowing/drifting, another 5" coming tonight! yeehaw!

Just finished PP - got the job done for sure - some unique moves I'd never done before. Does anyone get the feeling that there are a few spots on it where Cathe's voice is edited out? It was nice to get total body done in 45 minutes, for sure! I don't feel as "worked over" as MM but I know I worked.

see you later!

Kate: Great job on those 4lbs. I am happy to say that with all the unclean eating I haven't gained weight. So that is a big thing for me..Snowed in yuck! We were supposed to get snow last night and today. But, luckily it missed us.

Kim: Great job..

Checking in today with Supersets...

Today was to be 50 min. run....no thanks! I did 4DS LIS & HIS cardios...I love this premix. Have great workouts today! Eat clean to maximize your results...and drink your water!!!

Thanks Kate..I am "trying" to be good the rest of the week. We are going to my inlaws for Christmas on Saturday and she is already BAKING!!! Also, I teach CCD at church on Sundays and a few of my students were kind enough to give my Christmas gifts and it was all CHOCOLATE!! My will power is nonexitant when it comes to chocolate..I am doing my best though.

Checking in today with IMAX...I am going to move the 50 min. treadmill to another day. My inlaws have a treadmill and that will be all that I probably can do at their house. I don't like to workout in front of everyone. But, I can't go 5 days without a workout. I was thinking of taking $DS kickbox and coremax too..

Kathy - THROW OUT the chocolate! They'll never know! Or sometimes when I feel like baking (I love to just for fun) I take it to our car wash place or to the guys who do my oil changes. Regift that stuff! No one will ever know!

I can't wait to do the original Imax. Good planning for your time away.

Have a great afternoon - and DRINK YOUR WATER!:)

Okay just finished Cardio & Weights. I hadn't done that one in a while, it's always lots of fun.

I'm having lots of trouble staying away from the treats too. So much yummy stuff at work and then I have to try out the baking I've been doing. Kim

Kim, I love C&W too! This time of year is crazy-hard to avoid the treats. Even Cathe says just do the best you can. She'll no doubt have an awesome rotation in January for us.

I need to switch things around the rest of the week. I'll be doing ME tonight.

DRINK YOUR WATER!:7

>Checking in today with Muscle Endurance....
>
>Doing pretty good today with the treats!!:)

Good for you, Kathy! I had clean eats today too! However, I did not get my workout in. We unexpectedly had to put our 4.5-year old dog to sleep.:( Not much left to give to my workouts. She was an awesome dog. Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day so I'll resume the rotation on Thursday.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Aww Kate, I'm so sorry ((HUGS)) Losing a pet is so difficult. We have a 15 year dog is not doing well and I think that a loss will be in our near future as well. Her sister died five years on Christmas Eve, that was so hard on ds. He cried all Christmas Eve and kept saying he didn't care it was Christmas I think he was 5 at the time.

Just finished SJP premix, we had our Christmas lunch at work and my Secret Santa at work brought a small box of Lindor chocolates so had too many treats again today.:) Kim

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I have been out of the loop these last couple of days.

My DH had his surgery yesterday and is now home for recovery. He won't be going back to work until the 16th of January. He has been given a note by his doc to stay out until the 2nd....by then he will be on vacation until the 16th. ;-) What a break!

We got quite the amount of snow between Sat and Sun. Sunday was spent shoveling before it all froze. After my fall on Thurs My butt was killing me!x( Felt as though I had done a thousand leg presses only on the right side of my hip.

Yesterday was a 4mile run to relieve my headache. No success though.:-( Went to the hospital and the doc kept looking at me funny. I told him that I had a really bad migraine. I needed to run home after my DH gets put into the surgery room to get my meds and come right back.
That headache didn't ease-up until around 2am. I woke feeling better and hope that it doesn't come back.

Don't know what I am going to do today for exercise because my husband needs tending too. But I will be back later. :) Heidi

Kim , I love SJP.
Heidi, Sorry about you AND your DH! Bummer. Take care of yourselves!

Today is my rest day - I'll be revved and ready to get back tomorrow!

Heidi: take care of you and your hubby. We are thinking about you..

Checking in today with Rhythmic Step...I love this workout. I switched the workouts around to fit my travel schedule...

Hi everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.