^*^*^*DGMT^*^*^*Friday12/28

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning!
Today I had planned for BB's yoga, but I can't get the dvd player to turn on here at my brother and SIL's house!x( Maybe later when my nephew wakes up he can show me. Yesterday was CM and I like that one (maybe b/c it is more cardio and a little of light compound weights).

Are you ordering p90x+, Deanie? Do you need to have p90x first?

I hear the 8 year old waking up.. better go!

DMT--Hope you all have a great day!!
Gin:)

Good Morning DGT!

I haven't worked out since Wednesday. I almost did kickbox last night and then DH woke up so there went my workout. I'll hopefully get in a few workouts before the weekend is through. I've been eating horribly and I really need to burn off a few calories. I went to see I Am Legend yesterday. Wierd movie and Will Smith is about the only one in it for most of the movie. Not my type of movie but I've seen worse. I went to DSW yesterday and got a pair of bone pumps, black pumps and Ryka N Gage Solstice Sneakers. I've been wanting to try a pair of Rykas since everyone raves about them so much. They aren't the N-Gage Studio but they felt good and for $21, I couldn't pass them up.

We're off to the motorcycle show today.

Gin - It might be smarter to get P90X first; the plus is even more intense. I don't think you need P90X first because they do have new rotations to go with the plus. I don't think you can go wrong with either of them. Those pushup handles sound interesting. Have you tried them yet? Sounds like you'll have plenty of needlepoint to keep you busy until next year.

Deanie - Hope Target wasn't too crowded. Jess didn't get hers yet but it should be anyday now. There were breakdowns on VF. I'll try and copy and post them later.

Tracee - Doing anything interesting over the weekend? Hope you'll be rejoining us again in January.

Marcy

Okay, I must have missed the postx( and I started a thread-
Here's what I posted:
Good Morning Girls

Today was Core Synergistics. I did well, increased reps stayed the same with weights.

Stats: everything the same as Monday except the following:
stack foot/stagger ahnd pushups: 40 (up 5)
sphinx pushups: 14 (up 1)
prison cell pushups: actually counted today: 11
side hip raise: 24 each side (up 4)
table dip leg raise: 40 (up 10)

I am playing Mahjong today at 10, and the woman hosting is serving lunch! This is the first time I've played in the daytime. DH is off and watching the kids. We were joking we are like the little old ladies in Boca playing Mahjong in the daytime :7 :7

Gin~ I would definately get the X first, since you need it to add the X+ to. I will probably do th X again in June. I have decided to hold off on the X+ and get Cathes STS first. There is no discount to getting the X+, so I'm in no rush, and I have to finish the rotation anyway. And there is a discount for STS, so I will be getting that first. But I will be getting the X+!!!! I've seen those push up handles, let us know if they are good.

Marcy~ Enjoy the show today! My kids would love to go! I hope you enjoy the Rykas, I love mine. I just ordered the studio sneakers- free shipping:) I also broke down and ordered (from ebay- legs and back and plyo X) DH saw the dvd you lent me and told me just to order what I need for the rotation.(another reason I will wait for the X+)

Tracee~ Hi!

Later-
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.