^*^*^*^*^*^*^*Clean & Lean & Tidy Thursday 9-13^*^*^*^*^*^*

chefkate

Cathlete
Good morning girls!

Not much time this morning - just wanted to get started.

b - wheat chex, banana
s - apple
l - spag sauce, meatballs, yellow peppers, corn, grapes
s - ??
d - ??

Will post more later. have a clean & lean day!

Morning Kate and the rest to follow. I'm glad it is almost Friday.

No w/o again today. I'm trying to get rid of this chest cold.

b-oatmeal
s- breakfast bar
l- chicken and br. rice
s-?
d-steak and veggies

Which type of steak is low fat. I don't eat steak much, just when I want to stir fry it.

I'm going to read yesterdays post. BRB

RE: ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*Clean & Lean & Tidy Thursday 9-13^*^*...

I'm back.

Your're right Kate I need a v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n in the summer spot (I think that is the way that old song goes LOL).I still have the chest cold it's not going any where.I wished that cold would last only 24 hours. Four B-Day Parties WOW!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: My daughter's b-day is this Sat and I'm pretending like I don't remember. HAHA

I would love to do a 4-day split with you Mikkia. I was thinking of doing the whole four w/o straight one week then do some of the premixes the next and then rotation again. I guess bec we don't have the dVDs we can only think and think.

I guess I'm thinking like you Steph D. New Season= New Rotation.

Trixie I'm amazed that you can w/o after work (which is a w/o in itself).

Hi to everyone else

Chat later!

Good morning Kate and Robin-
Kate- you are too good adding the lean part to our title! Though I was already having trouble with the clean and tidy part, lean may be just too much for me to handle}(
robin-maybe you need to see a dr? I hate that you have been so sick!
don't mean to be nosy. Good luck with all of the birthday parties. How old will your DD be?
I am thinking that OCT rotation will be using the new DVD's (hopefully). Maybe we could follow that, but if not I'll try and make one up. I am so excited about a new challenge. steph are you in for it? Kate, Trixie, Colleen? Am I forgetting anyone?
Trixie- I am with Robin on working out after work. That is tough! Good job!
Timesaver 5 for a workout and 50 push ups and 100 firewalkers
b-yogurt and strawberries
l-soup
d-grilled chicken with veggies

Keep it clean! I know the drug rep is bringing Starbucks and donuts today to work, I am going to tape my mouth shut.

Question-what kind of cakes and cookies should one bake for a cake walk/cookie walk at a festival for church? HELP!

Hello Kate, Robin, Mikkia and all Clean and lean ladies to come!!

Kate, i like the lean too, good motivation :)
Robin, i sure hope you're feeling better soon, it may be worth a trip to the doc to check things out, or maybe you've got allergies confounding everything.
Mikkia, ooh cookies. Maybe something that's cleanish...since its a walk, something that will give good energy. I'm thinking oatmeal raisin, or a nice hearty carrot cake maybe? You can even make lower fat versions!

Today, up at 4am, did MM, will do Bar when i get home.
Menu for today..
B: usual oatmeal,
s: cc/pear
l: tofu noodle soup, carrots, hummus, a fruit
s: spelt crackers and almond butter
d:steamed veggies, lentils, organic tomato puree with garlic, going to make a big plate and dip the veggies in the sauce like french fries!, and ff natural yogurt!
Have a great day everyone,
Steph

You both maybe right I may need antibiotics.I'll go to employee health today.

Now cookies. I think any colorful cookie will do. I like carrot cookies or plain sugar cookies with different fall color icing, topped with choc.chips, coconut, etc. :9 :9 :9

There is a new yogurt drink that is suppose to bring up your immunity. I can not remember the name of it. Well I guess I was over due for illnesses because I haven't had a cold in a year.

Mikkia do you do yoga in a long dress like that ;-) ;-)

chat later

Cookies, cake, sickness, Starbucks & donuts....man oh man, are we facing challenges!!! Keep strong!

Happy B*day to your DD Robin. Does she seem like she's getting mad that no one is remembering? One year I thought DD was playing this game with me but he really did forget!!!! He hasn't forgotten since. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.....

I also can't wait for new moves to learn & a new rotation w/ them.

Mikkia - Bale sale cookies...I always make the kinds DH doesn't like for those. Peanut butter, anything with nuts..... If I make that stuff for at home he won't eat it and I end up scarfing it all.

I snuch in a workout this afternoon! I haven't done an a.noon workout in prob. a year. Felt so good.

DDs are up....cya!

Hi Everyone!

Robin - I hope the doctor was able to help you with your cold
Mikkia - Tosca Reno has an oatmeal cookie recipe that is clean. I don't have it here at work but let me know if you need it. I hope you survived the cookies

I haven't had time to look at the clips for new DVD's but I just can't wait until they get here. I will definitely join the group in doing a rotation.

w/o was Hi/Lo eXtreme Combos only premix (couldn't do the intervals after yesterday)

b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk & almonds
l: Asian Chicken Salad
s: veggies fruit
d: PF Changs - going to try to get the fish dish

Have a great day!

Thanks for the good ideas for the cookies. I will be making a carrot cake-great idea for fall. I think I have Tosca's oatmeal cookie recipe, will try that too.
Robin-no I don't do yoga in a dress. That would be my DD playing on my computer and dressing my meez. Time to change the password. Is nothing sacred???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.