\\\\\ ---- clean & tidy wednesday ---- /////

I slept in a bit late (was having a good dream, haha;)) so rather than do half of a workout and STILL be late to work, I am going to skip the workout and go in to work early and get some crap done! Chris has to work late tonight so I will workout before he gets home.

So you know how you hear my whine and complain about my job lately? Well anyone, our policy board has approved the hire of two new people - a new case manager and a new office person. My case load has grown about 30% over the past 6 months and I simply cannot keep up. It's awful - I constantly feel like I am drowning. So thank goodness that help is on the way!

Katie, Im so glad work is going to be better for you! That's great!
aaahhhhh..... a nice dream in the morning! Lucky girl!:D:D:D
Have you hit those tri's yet?!?!

-
I am feeling 98%. WO MUST happen today!!!

We were lame-o posters yesterday!:eek::p

good morning - i slept in too. it is soooo good.

katie, yeaaaaa for help on the way. that is wonderful. just the stress relief you need for ttc.

kate, so glad you are better.

swim and yoga later. must get breakfast for kiddos. biab

Even I slept in !!!!! I woke up just a minute or two before DH's alarm goes off and I NEVER do that !
That felt great ! :)

Boxing today but I might sub . I think I'm feeling more like step today.

Katie, I'm glad you're finally getting some help at work !!!
Kate, Yay for feeling so much better !!!!
Nina, how's your weather ??

I'll bb after my workout

Becky

Morning girls,

My kids had their gym & dance classes this morning. Just got back and made them lunch. We found ramen noodles (or the like) at the store which was awesome. I know they're super salty and not uber-nutritious but it just screams American to me and the girls love them so I made it with grilled cheese for lunch and they devoured it. (They had some fruit too... I'm not that horrible).

I've got CCC on tap today which I love so I'm excited. Then there is some sort of carnival at school this afternoon where the kids can dress up. We'll check that out - otherwise no big plans.

Katie, I'm SOO glad you're getting help at work! That's awesome! Nice dream this morning. :):):)

Kate, so glad you're feeling better. Take it easy today, ok?

Nina, good morning. Glad you got some sleep! 4:30 wouldn't agree too well with me either.

Off to work out... bbl!

Morning!

Glad I have nowhere to go this morning! We have freezing fog and more snow on the way tonight-1-3". Milla's 1st grade concert is tonight-hopefully Darrin will be able to make it-he went out again at 3 am. I didn't workout yesterday again. Just feeling in a funk-getting in another arguement with my mom about my "building muscle" didn't help. She told me she was going to start smoking again if I didn't slow down! I told her to go ahead and kill herself but that what I was doing was preventing an early death. She compared me to an anorexic who doesn't see how skinny they are. That women are not supposed to look like me. She said I promised her I would never get like "those women"-as if I do!! Arrgh! I feel like wearing a sleeveless shirt tonight at the concert just to make her mad! Sorry for the rant. Anyway today will be disc 16-C/S/T.

Katie, so glad you're finally getting the help you need! Hopefully that reduces your stress level which leads to other things;)

Kate, hope you get that workout in today! I've been averaging 4-5 days/week.

Becky, glad you got to sleep in. Have a good workout!

Morning Nina!

Oh, Klaudia, I'm so sorry about your mom issues. (Seems to be a common thread this week). I think you prove (don't take this the wrong way) that some people just have great metabolism and great genes and are just naturally thin! Doesn't she see you eat taco bell and doritos? Come on, seriously, that is NOT anorexic. Plus, you work hard but you're not ridiculous about working out. I think you build muscle so easily b/c your bf % is low. That's how it's supposed to work.

And I agree, you're doing something to be healthier and that is totally opposite of smoking!! (((HUGS))) - hang in there!

Ok, really off to do CCC now. Hopefully kids can cooperate! :)

Nina, Hve a good dday!

Becky, I bet that extra sleep will power you thru a great WO!

Angie, Busy, fun day! LOL @ your American lunch!:D

Klaudia, Sorry for the mama drama. Hang in there!
Hope the concert tonight goes well!

-
Going to go out and do some errands because I CAN!!!!!:D:D:D

Kate, hope you enjoy your time out of the house.

Just finished CCC. I really love that WO but it's a little rough on the spine and lower back (I feel like I'm getting old when I say stuff like that).

Having my fave smoothie. Then a shower, some studying, and girls to their little thing.

It's quiet around here today!

Hi Angie !!! ha! I agree . Gotta love Ramen noodles. I rarely eat them but sometimes when I don't feel good it's the only thing that sounds good . And eat em with grilled cheese................you got the perfect meal ! LOL :)

Kate- I DID power through my workout ! Probably should have picked something harder. I really felt like step and something FUN so I did the old, but not forgotten StepWorks ! Too fun !!! and she adds enough power in there that I AM sweating!
Gonna add on some abs because I think this rotation is lacking.......

Klaudia- ick @ your awful weather ! We are going to have a little snow today but just a little, so I won't complain.
You KNOW you are right - concerning your mom . Just don't let that bother you too much. My mom also thinks I do TOO much "for my age" (GRRRRRRRRR) but I don't say much and just continue on.....My mom is teeny tiny. Maybe 100 pounds ? But no exercise here at home at all. When they stay in Florida they walk all the time but I worry about her. She almost for sure has osteoporosis and I want to prevent, prevent , prevent !!!!!!!!!

Off to make a smoothie ....

Have a great Wednesday!

Becky

Good Morning Everyone!

It's Wednesday and my body thinks it is Thursday. All these short weeks have caught up to me. This morning's workout was MMA Fusion and Circuit Blast Cardio only. I should have added on more abs because they were not enough. I will probably do some tomorrow. We are getting snow tonight too. Only 1-3 inches. I noticed last night that the snow ruined our bushes out front.

Kate, yes we were lame yesterday. Busy day I guess. I am glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your errands.
Klaudia, mothers can be so difficult. Isn't she a little old to act out by smoking? Enjoy the concert tonight.
Angie, I need to try that smoothie - maybe this weekend. Isn't nice to have a good treat every so often.
Becky, Some days you just need a fun workout and STS can be hard. I am glad you enjoyed step works.
Katie, yeah for more help at work!
Nina, I am so jealous of your sleeping in. Enjoy your swim today.

Becky, I love step and haven't been doing it very much at all but it's good to branch out every once and a while.

Colleen, your WOs have been awesome lately. You're really taking it up a level! I'm impressed.

Showered and clean. In the process of memorizing 22 different muscles of respiration, their origins, insertions, and actions. All kinds of fun.

Ellie (who has always been like this) is walking around with a TON of beads and pouring them from one location to another: bin, bag, box, bowl, floor, etc. She cracks me up. At least she can occupy herself.

BBL.

Hi everyone!

Katie, sorry about all the work, public service is so hard :( I am glad help will be coming soon!

Angie, I know the girls were so happy about lunch :D Have fun w/the studying!

Kate, glad you are feeling well today! Have fun w/your errands!

Nina, enjoy your swim and yoga!

Klaudia, I have seen your pics and you look great! I hope you can get out of your funk today :) Go for the sleeveless shirt in the middle of winter to make you feel better :D Just kidding :)

Becky, glad you were able to sleep :) What other workouts are like stepworks? That is one I don’t have.

Colleen, great workout and great job on adding in extra abs! I saw they had put up snow for us-I really hope it doesn’t come!

Did MMA Boxing yesterday. Feeling better again today, but still slightly light-headed. Eating is back on track after the kettle chip fiasco the other night :) The day is flying! I have been trying to post since 9:00 and something keep coming up! Hope everyone has a great day!

Clintonya

Clintonya- Do you have Step Blast ? That's probably the closest to SW that I can think of.......mainly it's a LOT of fun choreography.....3 combos with little blasts at the end of each. The warm up is a little long, dated and boring but from there on out, I like everything about it. Fun music, love all the foot work and it's hard enough to get me breathing & sweating too !
HTH's!
Becky

i cant say itt enough - it feels good to feel good!

angie, lol @ ellie! whatever keeps em busy!
i need to do ccc again! maybe this wkend w/ laura
all that studying....gulp!

becky, not sure if i have step woks! lol! im sure i do!

colleen, nice wo!
bummer on the bushes!!!

clintonya, glad things are going well for you!

<----- bumping
<----- waves hello
<----- is on the iPhone when she souls be working
<----- is having terrible cravings today - pms? Or pregnancy?
<----- ate lunch at her favorite kebab grill - YUM!
<----- loves you all!

Katie, MWAH! Right back atcha! Love ya too!
Hope you have a great lunch out! Is Chris meeting you?
Hopin' those cravings are of the PREGGO variety!!!!!

Hey Clintonya!Hope your afternoon @ work goes by fast!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Just when I think I can plan my day......:rolleyes::rolleyes: Miss Thing has decided she doesn't need to nap. I'm going to go convince her otherwise!:p

No WO yet. Looks like it'll be tonight. Sigh.... Clean eats....excpet for too many peanuts. BLAST IT! I need a GWF!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.