\\\\\ ---- clean & tidy TGIFriiiiiii-day ---- /////

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Oh, how I ADORE Friday!:D

Not sure on plans for the weekend - hoping to take Collin to the pool tomorrow.

What's up for your Friday & weekend?

the pool sounds sooo nice katie! not warm enough here yet tho!
whatcha sweatin to this mornin'?

-

no plans for today!!!!! hope they sleep in!
i have a dilemma abt my sisters graduation tonight.... but im typing lefthanded in the semidark so will post more later!

cardio and stretching today.
my run last night was great. dare i say im actualy starting to enjoy this????!!!!

so, my dilemma is this...

my baby sis (i have 3 sisters, 1 bro) graduates tonight. its at 7 and abt a 30 min drive. julia just CANNOT stay awake past 630 comfortably. sometimes she can make it til 7.... but she'd be a screaming mess if i tried to make her sit thru graduation at the breslin (where the spartans shoot hoops for you non-michiganders). j nurses to sleep every night and the earliest i get out of her room is 730 tho latley its been closer to 8 . my inlaws have offered to come over to stay here while j sleeps so M & I can go after I'm done. We'd prob get there about 830. Libby (sis) has no idea where she'll be in the lineup. i just dont know if its worh going or not. lib says shes fine w/ it if we dont come... and i believe her... but i still feel bad bec we were at lauras grad last yr. we will of course be at her open house...im actually making a lot of food for it. i just dont know if racing to breslin/arranging childcare is worth it if we might not even see her walk across the stage. afterwards she'll come see all the fam outside im sure but itll be like 2 mins and then she'll go off w/ her friends no doubt. ive thought... laura could call us and let us know where lib is once shes there...then if shes already walked we KNOW to stay home....and vice versa. but i hate to bother mikes folks to com over if we wont even end up going anyway!!!

so...what should we do??:D

Kate, it is supposed to be about 85 degrees tomorrow. WO this morning is M2W1D15 - back and bis.

Running is addicting, isn't it?!?!:p

Katie, WTG restarting Meso2!!! I need to sit and really figure my summer plan!:confused:
Your weather sounds PERFECT!!!!!

I've thoughthtis scenario out too.....

Since we HAVE childcare lined up.... Mike and I could go out tonight even if we couldnt make it to see Lib in time. But what on earth do we go do starting at 8 o'cloclk at night??!?!?!? Inlaws surely dont want to stay here all night waiting for us to get home. We're not into going to the movie theatre.... Other than check out Sam's Club I can't think of one hting to do! AND DON'T SAY GO GET ICE CREAM!!!:p

kate, you read my mind:D:D seriously, though, go out and do something nice and just talk to each other. glad you are enjoying your running.

katie, enjoy your wo. hope you get to the pool. does colin swim?

i had a great am run outside and did shoulders. our internet was down, so i never got back here yesterday. and i needed to report i was not clean and tidy:eek: but, i will be on track today. also have bis and tris on tap, lawn max. i am happy to report i got the whole agrage cleaned out and the bulkhead of the basement! bbiab

Hmmm, that's a good plan. Plan to go to the graduation, and if Laura calls and says you won't make it, then find something else to do with your husband! It doesn't matter what you do - just be together!

My biceps are on FIRE:eek:

Be back at lunch, I think...

okay, just read all of yesterday, so i actually can do personals.

katie, my lb routine varies but comprises squats, firewalkers, clams, 1 legged squats and other variations and some one legged dead lifts. i run most days, so i do end up doing it on run days. i do not usually get doms like i would after , say, gs legs. it is just different. glad you had such a great day yesterday.

lisa, i always pictured you taller, lol! i am 5 2 on a good day;). hope you have a good day planned today.

robin, how is your summer rotation planning going? i am not liking doing non cathe wo's so much.

kate, 5 6 sounds tall to me. the cake will be funn fat, but i do not want refined sugs in it for my 1 yr old. i am kind of funny about that.

so, girls, i am in a dilema with wos. anyone think it would be okay to get sts meso by meso? i think i'd like meso 1 b/c i like endurance type stuff. anyways, i really should not think about it right now, but my bday is in july, and i am kind of hoping someone gives me some discrecionary money:eek: of course, bare in mind, i really just want the ub wos. hmmm. probably not a good idea, huh? off to eat break - fiber1 and cot cheese and fruit

Another busy day here-last full day of school-Milla's kindergarten picnic and then a playdate at the park after. And I need to run out and get a gift/card for Milla's teacher and aides. Phew! I'm tired already! Not sure of a workout-maybe something late this afternoon. If nothing else, we'll go on another long walk tonight. No exciting plans for the weekend-shopmax and flower max and watching the Red Wings.

Katie, nice workout! Do you have a pool in your sub? Or is it a community pool?

Kate, sorry about your dilemma. I have no advice to offer. Good luck whatever you decide:)

Morris, nice job on the cleaning! We all have those not so clean or tidy days! Move on!

Gotta pack Danica's last lunch of 4th grade!

See you all later!

Morning (even though it's 2 pm here!) girls,

Sorry I didn't post this am. I forgot I had scheduled to go meet my friend Sara (pronounced British-ly) for a walk this morning. It was gorgeous. She lives out in the country and we literally walked through the farms along a path and just had a great conversation and I really enjoy her company. Then I got home, picked up sandwiches (as is our Friday lunch routine) from the local boulangerie and picked up the girls for lunch. I just dropped them off and now I need to clean up the house and pack us up for our trip to disney tonight. I'm exhausted though so I'm going to sit down for a few minutes before I start.

I met a woman this morning at school who I've talked to a few times before and she speaks english very well and all this time I never knew! How frustrating! I'm going to try to set up summer play dates with her.

I don't have time for personals and won't be around tomorrow so I'll see you all on Sunday! Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I'll be back in the groove! I ***HATE*** not working out!

Grace and peace dear friends!

Good Morning Everyone!

Another rainy day here. I am really getting tired of this weather. I hope this means I won't have to water my lawn this summer. I am off from work today trying to use up all my vacation before 6/30. I have a doctor's appt this morning to see if they will let me start running again (I know the answer - no), lunch with an old coworker, some errands and back home to relax.

Kate, why don't you go out for coffee? I don't drink coffee but I had a friend and we used to meet at a coffeehouse and we talked for hours.
Katie, have fun at the pool!
Morris, wtg on all the cleaning. Don't worry about the not so clean day yesterday.
Klaudia, are you ready for school to be over? Good luck getting everything done today.
Angie, have fun at disney this weekend. Don't overdo it!

Off to do my kettlebell workout.

Morris, Great job on garagemax yday, good luck w/ lawnmax today!
Back on the wagon, woman!!!:D:D
I don't thnk you can go wrong with any of the Mesos. THAT SAID....Meso1 was my least favorite!:eek:

Katie, Hurray for bicep fire!!!!

Angie, Not sure if you'll see this...but glad you had a good visit. Have fun at Disney!

Colleen, Day off!!! YES!:D:D Have fun kettlebelling!

Klaudia, I was so excited about last lunch to pack too!
I didn't do anything for Gina's teacher:eek::confused:.

-
Thanks for the date input!! Still in discussion with the hub!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Summer vacation, how doth I love thee?!?!?!?!

DDs have been playing so good! Got Julia down for a nap and I just did a WO!!!
Did 4DS KB cardio then added on 14 min of a FIRM KB DVD.

Bring on summer fitness!!!!!!

kate, great wo!

colleen, how does your knee feel? how long did they say you'd be out of running?

klaud, what a good mommy you are! enjoy your walk.

angie, have fun.

clean so far, and i feel good. lawn will get done after lunch. bbiab

Katie I so loved M2. Enjoy. I was thinking of taking the kids to the pool also but I'll make sure it's early in the afternoon.

Kate if you can't make it to sis grad. then maybe may it up to her my going out to lunch just they two of you. Get a baby sitter. Remember that you are a woman 1st and then a mother.

Morris I glad you are back on the wagon. I think that it's agood idea to get one meso STS at a time.

Klaudia is next year Danica's last year in grad school?

Angie you sound much better enjoy your new friends.

Colleeen YAY kbells! Did you do your w/o barefooted. I did my 1st barefooted kbells y-day and it felt really good. I could really feel it in my core. Kate you use to w/o barefooted ;)

This weekend we may have a picnic in sunset park and go on a hike. Oh yes, guest who is "leaving" but not moving her junk out of my shed on Monday? Tracey. She is crazy and what makes it so bad she has 3 girls that she is going to drag to NYC.:rolleyes:

No w/o so far, maybe I'll take a long walk.

Hey, everybody, what did I miss? I got home at 8:30 yesterday morning and then slept from 9 to 3. I was tired...then I read in bed until 4, got up and got ready and went to dress rehearsal for the recital. It went really well, I think we're all ready. At least as ready as we're going to be!

I'll be back later for personals--I'm going to get a massage. I'm so glad I decided to take today off. I hope everyone is having a good Friday!

anne

Morris, You AMAZE me with all you get done in a day! I don't even like to pull weeds!:p:eek::eek:

Robin, I still WO barefoot!:eek: Excpet running outside of course! In OD there was a post slamming people that WO barefoot. Ooooooops!:p
YUCk on Tracey and her drama. THose poor kids.....
A long walk can be the BEST WO sometimes!

Anne, Glad you made it back safely! I'm soooo hoping I can make it to your recital!
That massage sounds woooonderful! Mike got me one for my bday...in OCTOBER! I really need to use it!

-
Took DDs out to buy a digital food scale. I have a recipe that calls for 10 oz of prunes and I didnt want to wing it. Plus I've been thinking about weighing/measuring some of my food that Im not sure about what a true portion is.
Clean lunch, J's sleeping.... Time for some time with my big girls!

Kate - Another vote to take advantage of the babysitting regardless if you end up going to graduation or not. Even a nice walk around a mall or store would be nice.

Katie - We're hitting the pool this weekend also. It has been so hot.

Morris - You reminded me that our lawn has to be mowed and our garage cleaned up!

Angie - Yay for meeting new people that you can hang with.

Colleen - Rainy and it's summer? Don't you hate when the weather stinks???

Robin - Have fun on your hike. I love hiking.

Hi Anne! Welcome back!

I got part of BM2 UB in this am before my baby started to fuss. She is nursing now and going to take her morning nap while I sneak away to work. I did not get to go walking yesterday because my odd ended up with a fever so DH dropped by my parents' house to pick up the food. I'm going to finish my UB wo this afternoon then go for an uphill stroller walk. Planning on bfast on the go this am. Another kashi bar and banana on the road. Not sure about lunch. I'm craving veggies. I might stop by the health food store to make a salad. We'll see. Have a great Friday ladies!!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.