[:[:[::::: clean / tidy weekend :::::]:]:]

go katie, go!!

i had a great 9 miler today and am off to a clean and tidy day! hope everyone is well, and i will be back to catch up on personals soon.

have a fun run katie!

i have TOTALLY lost my voice. it is seriously quieter than a whisper. boy, is mike lovin' this!:p

no major plans for today.
gotta feed j and make breakfast....bbl

hi kate, what is for breakfast? aidan just ate, and finn just had his oatmeal. me next....

Morning, ladies!! 5.2 miles for me, did it in a little over an hour, alternated jogging at 5.8 and walking at 4.0, at least 2/3 was jogging. Burned 537 cals!! Morris, HOW ON EARTH do you run 9 miles? 5 just about killed me!

I'm a sweaty mess! showerMAX, cerealMAX, targetMAX, eyebrowwaxMAX, playoutsideMAX, lunchMAX, then napMAX! I LOVE SATURDAY!!

morris, pancakes etc for fam. i had a small one w/ my regular fare.:eek:

katie, oh, my bushy eyebrows!!! i am so overdue its not even funny. m "lebanese-ness" is showin'!:eek:

i did 25 min on the ellip. my lungs and throat are killing me. i dont know how its possible but my voice is even worse!:(

kate, could it be strep? please take it easy. hope you have some good family time today.

we havea realestate guy coming monday to photograph the house and have to de-clutter this weekend. is that even possible with a toddler and baby?!?!? i am making myself crazed. dh is at work too. he will be home tomorrow, thankfully, then leaves monday for the week. i am a bit overwhelmed:( luckily, eats are clean, and i am motivated. must go out with the boys when aidan wakes up. i think i am done cleaning for a bit. hope to gt some stretching in later, and i will go out to dinner with a friend tonight!

Hey everyone,

We've been crazy busy here. Another day sans WO. It's so hard and I feel so rude leaving guests to go do it. I also can't really do it in the AM b/c it's just too loud. I hope to get an extra long one in tomorrow. I'm annoyed. Plus, we've been eating up the wazoo.

The only good thing is that Ryan and I get to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary (7 years on Monday!) Of course, we started dating 12 years ago... that's crazy to me!

I got something in the mail about a 5K on April 5 in our little town. I'm going to figure out if I can fit the couch to 5K in somehow. I'd really like to do it.

Kate, seriously, sit down! You're killing me. Let yourself be sick and get healthy. :) LOL about Mike enjoying your voice gone.

Katie, WTG on your running! I am so impressed! You're really doing great. Monday starts my 2 days of detox. Are you ready to help me out?

Morris, how long does it take you to run 9 miles? Do you do it mostly on your tm? We're really trying to figure out a way to fit it in.

Hi to Robin, Colleen, Klaudia, and Anne (are you still pasty white?)!

I'll be back in action tomorrow. ILs leave in the AM.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

angie

Hi Everyone!

Busy morning. Chris and I did STS legs (he didn't make it far but he is not feeling well - I think we got something from my niece last week). I did no equipment abs. Then we ran off to do errands and back home to cross off some to dos. I need to leave soon for lunch with friends and then I hope I can get some rest time after I pick up my old car this afternoon.

Kate, take care of yourself. My coworkers have all had that cold and they were miserable.
Katie, great job on the run.
Morris, how do you keep yourself occupied for 9 miles on the tm? I am fine outside but after 3 miles on a treadmill I am bored.
Angie, of course we will help you with your detox if you help me with mine. I feel like I have been pigging out all week.
Hi Klaudia, Robin & Anne!

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: almonds
rest of the day is up in the air

Hey ladies

Kate :pwe can tease you and you can't say anything back :p You should be resting not working out.

Kate and Morris great runs today!!

Morris you have a busy day today.

Happy Anniversary Angie.:)

Colleen how did you like the 1st week of legs. I think that was my fav.

I made some pancakes for the kids and then did my w/o of Interval Step machine and k-bells plus core. I got good a sweaty too. It's warming up outside so later I'll take the kids to the park and GNC.

Eats were good y-day and I hope to stay on the wagon for today too.

Hey ladies!

So I didn't work out again. I'm in a bit of a rut. And Darrin brought home Girl Scout Cookies last night!! I had 3 and a snack size bag of m&m's! Luckily, I ended up eating soup for dinner. The stuff my dad brought over was god awful! I felt so bad that he came all the way over, but had he told us there was LIVER in it, we would've told him to stay home! YUCK! Had to have the cookies to get the bad taste out of my mouth! Gonna do Plyo Legs today if it kills me. I read in my new Fitness mag that doing Plyometrics combined with weights burns almost 130 calories more an hour! Love it!

Kate, you get more done before I'm even dressed! Nice run:)

Morris, good luck with the decluttering. I'm married to a man who can't stand clutter of any kind-he's always taking stuff to Goodwill-or the trash! And our basement is finished so that's where most of the toys are, thank goodness:)

Kate, feel better! My throat finally doesn't hurt anymore. LOL on you Lebaneseness:) I know what it's like being a Yugo who sported a near unibrow at one time.

Angie, you should have just enough time to do the couck to 5K, maybe 1 week less. You can do it!

Colleen, have fun at lunch!

Robin, enjoy your warm weather and the park. We're having a heat wave today-almost 50*!! Gonna open some windows:)

b-cheerios

bbl...

hi again

angie, you will get back to it in no time - enjoy your family. easier said than done, i know

colleen, once you get used to the distance, mentally, it is not so bad. my farthest on the treadmill is 13 miles. takes me about 72-74 min to do my 9 miles. have fun with your friends for lunch

klaudia, girl scout cookies:eek::eek: i wish my dh did not like clutter. glad you are feeling better. have fun with plyo legs. i am jealous of your weather.

clean clean clean still.....

oh my stinkin' throat! still cant talk!:mad:
had a a&w cheeseburger for lunch - it was even better than i remember!:D havent allowed that kind of splurge in ages!:eek:

morris, you ARE busy today! hope it goes we// w/ the realtor!
it would take me 3 hrs to go 9 miles!:eek:
have a fun dinner tonight! i havent had a night out w/ the girls in.......in.....hmmm. ill get back to you on that!:p

angie, ready to have your house back to yourself?:D
i'm so excited for your dinner out!:D find a dark parking lot too!:D

colleen, how was lunch?! all you gals and your fun times out!:D
how wrere the abs? maybe i'll do one tonight.....:)

robin, nice a.m. for you! have fun at the park! practice those chinups!:)

klaudia, ooooh!what kind of gsc?? i bought 5 boxes from our pre-k teacher....all thin mints. thankfully, mike doesnt like samoas or the tagalongs. if he did id be in mondo trouble! i give most of the boxes away - i just like to buy a lot because i loved to sell them when i was a gs and it gives me good memories! i always sold the most!:D:D:D:D
BLECH TO THE LIVER!!!! i think id throw up!:confused:
as far as wo ruts....thanks to my rotten throat i chalked up FOUR days of no wo's!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

OMG! Plyo Legs is awesome!! It went by so fast! Had to pause it a couple of times cause my asthma was kicking in. At one point I unpaused it only to hear Cathe say, "You're not pausing it, are you?" HA! I can't wait for the DOMS tomorrow;)

Kate, Darrin bought 7 boxes-one of which he ate at work yesterday. He got 2 boxes of Samoas-my favorite-and 2 boxes of some new Dulce de Leche which I didn't like (and I love caramel), 2 boxes of pb sandwich ones, and one box of thin mints. Told him to take the caramel ones back to work. I'll let the girls have a few as treats and be done! My dad was asking Nevena when she was gonna sell cookies so he can help her the way he did me-he went door-to-door looking pretty scary-beard, heavy accent. I think people bought so much cause they were terrified of him! Worked for me;)

Waiting for MSU to come on at 4, then I might go to the b-day party. Not sure if I feel like chasing Nevena around an ice rink!

kl - glad you liked pl. im anxious to try another one but i gotta buid my lungs/thrat back up.:mad: lol at the pausing!
is the skating inside? no outside skating here!!!!:D this sunshine is wonderul!!!!

my inlaws leave tonight for the cruise we couldnt take......JULIA KATE!!!!!!!:p

Anne should be getting back.....

Morris, maybe when I finally get a treadmill, I will be able to get used to more mileage.
Kate, abs were hard at first but then it got easier. My abs are burning but I haven't been working them much.
Robin, my legs are burning. I had a hard time holding my 30# dumbbells for squats. I might use a barbell next time.
Klaudia, I hate workout ruts too. Hopefully you can get back on track next week.

Lunch was good. I met with former coworkers who I haven't seen in 2 1/2 years so it was a nice reunion. It is 60 degrees outside and Chris wants to go out for dinner and sit outside. I don't think it will still be 60 when the sun goes down but we will see.

Last edited:
c, dinner outside sounds wonderful!!! we eat dinner almost every night on the deck in the summer. dont have to worry about spills - we just hose it down or let the dogtake care of it!
glad you had a nice lunch!

==========
had some chili for dinner. no appetite after that cheeseburger - geez louise! now i know why mike doesnt need an afternoon snack - that stuff settles like a rock!:p

I just finished STS abs - pilates and the no-equip. Also did the extended stretch.
I hate my body.

Yes, I've lost all my baby weight but my abs are a hiddeous sight to behold.

I will never have ab strength again. I will never be flexible.

Liar, I am. I am going to work planks every stinkin' day and I am going to do CS thrice weekly. Remind me. Harp on me. Nag me. Beg me.

Morning girls,

Well ILs are gone and on their way back to Chicago. Ryan's not feeling well but we're going to check out the local english speaking church (we think there are about 15 people total). I'm looking forward to just meeting some people who live in the area who speak English!

I just ordered PS! I want to do Cathe's Feb rotation in March. I was happy that it only cost me $5.80 to ship it here. We'll see how long it takes. Hopefully I won't have a problem receiving it by the end of Feb. I know they're shipping STS probably still so I wanted to order far enough in advance.

Kate, I totally hear you on the lower abs thing. It's frustrating but keep working at it and eat a clean diet! You know you can do it!

Colleen, I have a hard time with heavy dumbbells for squats too but I don't have a barbell yet. I need to investigate getting one.

Klaudia, I'm glad you liked plyo legs so much. I am enjoying hearing all of your reviews about STS!

Morris, great job with the continued clean eating! Keep it up!

Robin, were you able to stay clean y'day? You guys are all so inspirational!

Anne, are you back?

Katie, are you enjoying your weekend?

I'm going to attempt to get out and do the first portion of the couch to 5K today. I have 4 days in the week that I can run (Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun) Unfortunately, they're all back to back but I'll have to work with it. I'll fit it in!

Today is also 4DS HIS/chest & back. We'll see when I get it all done..

Have a great Sunday all!

angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.