[][]clean it up weekend[][]

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Hey girls. Quick post from iPhone to get us started. Out and about with the fam. Today is kb/bc combo... Prob later tonight. Happy weekend everyone!

Bbl.

angie, have fun with the family, and have agreat workout.

kate and klaudia, thanks for the kind words. how were your late night workouts? lol about dh's and exercising!

my night was worse than my day:( aidan nursed at 2:30, then finn woke at 3am. it was his first night in his big boy bed (his choice, not mine!). from 3am on i tried to convice him to go back to bed. he fell back asleep around 5:30am, with me next to him. no am workout for me obviously:( dh missed his flioght home and will be back in the early evening. looks like the boys will just have to watch mommy run later.

i am off to start my clean day before i get booted off this checkin - bbl.

Hey ladies, check in from my iPhone also. I'm at my Dad's house, getting ready for my workout. I have severe DOMS in my back and bis - I can't remember ever being sore after bicep work!

I will do my best with eats today. My Dad always makes me fried potatoes for breakfast, and it just wouldn't feel right not to eat some. We are going to olive garden for dinner tonight. I have spinach, apple, and clif bar for eats in between.

I'll report back with stars after my workout.

Morning!

I never worked out last night:( I just seem to hit a wall in the evening and lose ALL motivation. Today is a circuit, not sure which one. Darrin's at work, Danica had a friend stay the night, and we have Darrin's family Christmas this afternoon. I'm so over Christmas and if he's not home, I don't want to take the girls solo. And it's during my workout time to boot!

Angie, glad to see you worked out your phone issues. Have a good day out and a great workout later:)

Morris, sorry about the rough night. Nevena's been takling in her sleep lately, waking me up. Funny she's having it out with her sisters in her sleep, "It's MINE, Dada!" Hope you get your run in later. We'll never boot you off.:)

Katie, have some potatoes for me, too! Nice work with the DOMS!

Hi everyone else!

I'll be back for more personals once I get some coffee:)

Morning all

Morris sorry about the night battles.

Katie you have to eat those potatoes or he will be insulted. Just work them off with extra cardio.;)

Klaudia I hope that you can get your w/o in there somewhere.

I'm trying my own interval w/o today. I'm using my step machine and Lauren's k-bell w/o. I'll let you know how it goes.

Eats y-day were 80%...I caved and ate 2 sliders hamburgers.:confused:

Hi Everyone!

I am still not 100% today. I really wish I could shake this thing and get back to being myself. Maybe it would help if I worked less. I realized yesterday when I was filling out my timesheet that I did not need to take a sick day for Thursday since I already had 40 hours. I don't have much planned this weekend. Just cleanmax, work on STS (I have completed Mesocycle 1), study and maybe try to read.

Angie, do you love your iPhone? I don't know how I survived without it.
Morris, sorry your night was so bad. Hope your day is better.
Katie, mmm fried potatos. Just run a little further today.
Klaudia, sorry you didn't workout last night. I wouldn't want to go to my inlaws without my DH. Hope the snow stops soon.
Robin, good luck on your interval today. It sounds fun.
Hi Anne and Kate.

Still not sure about the workout. Not really feeling up to doing anything.
b: pumpkin pie oatmeal
s: banana
l: taco salad
rest of day is tbd. Chris won't be home for dinner so I am on my own. Tomorrow is grocery day so we don't have much in the house.

angie, have fun avec your famille!

morris, sorry for the bad night. hope dh makes it back safely!
getthat run in when you can and things will look up. :)

katie, potatoes! yum! ^5 ob the doms!

klaudia, cmas feels like a lifetime ago! i wouldnt go w/o dh either. good luck!

colleen, good job on sts! i need to do the same.....:confused:

------------
bfast was pancakes! they were good!
not sure on the rest - weekend syndrome!
wo - weights, maybe mm

got some errands done - solo!!!!:D:D:D:D

Hey ladies, workout was almost a disaster. The treadmill broke as soon as I got on, so I wasted about 20 minutes trying to get it to work before I said screw it and just went outside to run.

Time. 46:16
Cals. 375
HR. 156 avg / 176 max

I jogged the whole time except for two quick stops to text chris and fix my headphones. I'm really proud of myself!!

Potatoes were good, shopMAX now. Have a great day!!

Katie great w/o!!! Just hold on your taxreturn treadmill is on it's way.

Kate... weekend syndrome???

Colleen try to do short 15 min w/o, the adrenaline will help you feel better. Good going with sTS. I've only done up to meso I....the rest I'll wing it.

My interval w/o went well. I just broke down the DVD into sections;
15 min step machine
k-bells deadlifts
onearm rolls
one hand swings
dead lifts
one arm rolls
2 handswings
Stepper 10mins
k-bells
Stepper 10mins
k-bell core
Stetch

The whole thing took me about 75mins. I need a HRM:eek:

I brought 2 new CDs Madonna Hard Candy (for fast cardio) & Jessica Simpton for listening.

robin, great workout! i am really jealous about the kettlebells; maybe next year.

katie, great job with your run. outdoors is so much better, anyways. wish it weren't so cold here - 5below this am.

kate, glad you had good pancakes. hope you get your weights in,. i love mm. i wish i could do some solo errands - took both boys out this am and iot went suprisingly well.

klaudia, sorry for the loss of motivation last night. i simply cannot work out at night. hope darrin either comes home to go to christmas with you, or, you can simply skip it!

colleen, what are you studying for? i hope you feel better soon. take it easy if you can.

hi angie, hi anne.

so, things are indeed looking up. my menu is squeaky so far - eggwhites and salsa for breakfast, fruit and nuts for snack, loads of veggies, tofu and soup all mixed for lunch with an apple. also, i got my run in - finn was so good!! i cannot believe he let me do the whole 6.75mil. he is still a bit under the weather and will hopefully take a nap. adian is chortling away next to me, so i have to hope to it to do laundry, vacumning dishes, yard stuff, etc... dh may be home by 5, and we were supposed to go out tonight. i just flat out do not want to go. i want to sleep A LOT and let him deal with the kids as he will be gone all day tomorrow at work. i am sure that sounds selfish, but this thing tonight is 45 min away, and i will have to do the driving. i'd rather be in bed early with a book:) we will see.

better run while i can. bbl

robin, weekend syndrome = just not knowing/planning what im going to eat.
great wo!!!
looks like you did a little shopmax yourself!:D

morris, glad youre having a good day! and NO! you are not selfish. you have primary almost solo care of a small child and a baby! if you want a nihgt in you take it with no guilt!:D if dh has a problem you send him to me!:p who knows - maybe he'll feel like staying in too

-------------
mm done! eats are decent. dinner will be at m/fil's for mikes bday. i hope he gets something good!:D;)

Good evening (afternoon) everyone,

Just finished KB/BC. It was pretty good.

Time: 53 min
Cal:392
Max: 180
Avg: 145

I feel like I need to get a higher avg hr but I'm not sure how. I think I'm burning enough so I guess it shouldn't matter. The problem is most of the WOs are not steady state.

Our girls do not want to go to bed tonight so we've had many incidents. So finally we separated them. They are so silly since we moved and I think a big part of it is that they don't get to be outside to release their energy. It's so much harder raising kids when you can't go outside!

Kate, have fun tonight at dinner. ^5 for mm!

Morris, I don't blame you for wanting to stay in. I would feel the same way! Your eats sound great! Keep up the great work. I can't believe you got such a great WO in today!

Robin, great job with your WO too. I'm impressed with your WO variety. I'm so lazy... I need someone to tell me what to do.

Katie, sorry about treadmill issues. So fun that you got to go outside though! Your WO looks great!

Colleen, I'm sorry you're still not feeling well! And yes, I LOVE my iPhone. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Klaudia, we all have slumps. Just climb back on the wagon. We're all here to support you and keep you accountable. What circuit did you decide to do. Let us know when it's DONE! You can do it!

So, my weekly total of cals burned is 2684! Have I mentioned I love my HR monitor???

And guess what else? I'm booking ANOTHER cruise!!! We decided to do a med cruise with the kids in August! I might totally regret it but we're going to get a mini-suite (just kind of a bigger room - nothing super special and has a bath instead of just a shower). So hopefully we'll have enough space and won't kill each other! :) I've never gotten to cruise twice in one year. So we'll go in Aug and then we actually changed my bday cruise to a new year's cruise so I'm super pumped about that b/c it means we get to be in Chicago with our fams for xmas! I've got so much to look forward to. I feel so blessed. :D

Alright, time to shower and get some good food in me. Eats haven't been stellar today (as usual... I'll get there, I promise).

XOXO.
angie

Angie, Does the plastic chest strap bother you? Dick's has the f6 on sale ending today but they dont stock the f7. Wondering of I should spring fo rit......???
LUCKY GIRL! Have fun cruising! We've been 2x and would love to go again. Thanks for nothing, Julia!:p

Trying to reorganize my scrapbook stuff....I'm 25 MONTHS behind! How am I EVER gonna get caught uP?!?!?!

Kate, the strap doesn't bother me really. My only complaint is that when I first put it on, it's cold. :) Otherwise, it's really fine. I don't even notice it until doing core work or something. I'd say go for it. I LOVE IT!

Kate, did you buy the HRM? You need one! So does robin.
Colleen, any snow there tonight?
Angie, take me on a cruise!
Morris, do you prefer to run outside? What did you decide for tonight?

Well lunch and snack were squeaky clean, olive garden was delish - I had chicken Alfredo with ww pasta, then shared a chocolate dessert with chris. So yummy!

Goodnight ladies!!

Didn't go to the in-laws! For once I'm grateful for the snow;) Hanging out with my neighbor and her kids-reading magazines, surfing the web, watching The Bachelor. Her husband's up north working on their cottage and we all know where mine is. Didn't do my circuit workout either. But I did do yesterday's planned workout-30 minutes of HIIT and 2 sets each of pulls/chins so I'm satisfied. Tomorrow I'll do my circuit. Eats haven't been plentiful, but not stellar. Darrin dropped off Little Ceasar's:)

Katie, Darrin's craving Olive Garden after seeing their latest commercial. We haven't been in years, but I have a feeling we'll be going soon.

Angie, thanks for the pep talk! It totally helped! Your vacations sound great!

Morris, did you stay in with you book? I need to make a trip to the library. I'm in need of some good reads.

Kate, good job! I wish I could skip cake and ice cream as easily as you do. You're one tough cookie:)

Up early (well, 7:30) to attack BM2... I'm somewhat excited, somewhat dreading it. I'll report back soon.

Anne, are you with me?!?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.