[[[CHEETAHS]]]...TGIF

Gm, Lorie and everyone! Happy Friday!!!

I read up on yesterday's thread but only have time for a lickety-split post this morning. Will catch up on personals this evening.

Had two unexpected meetings yesterday that threw a monkey wrench in my grading progress. I couldn't get any of that stuff done during the day. There was also a backup at the chiro office, and long story short: after another fairly long day, I decided why try to pull a double on a busy weekday? I can just as easily make up the missed workout on Saturday or Sunday when I have the whole day to myself. Makes more sense. So, I did Slo-Mo legs this morning. I never seem to get into anyone's workout as much as I do Cathe's (Tony's #2), but I do like this DVD and the unique exercises. A solid thumbs up. I'm sure I'll feel it later today or tomorrow.

Need to jet and get movin' here. Filming class today, so I'm hoping all goes smoothly. Including my hair. Can't have a ponytail day today! :p :7

Things are busy, but all is good. Enjoy your Friday & TTYL!!

PS...Wendy :: how 'bout Buff Cheetah for you? Still need help thinkin' of mine. I like Ski Bunny Cheetah. Does that work?

Good morning everyone!!

well unfortunately we can't blame the kiddies. something really is wrong with the monitor. it just shut off on me again. i unplugged it and then plugged it back and it came back on. so it will need to go to the shopx( x(

dallas- i am taking accutane because i have adult acnex( .
so are you going to do the X with us also?

thomasina- so have you came up with a good name for me yet. i was going to do crazy spice but don't know if i wanted to be labeled as crazy although sometimes it might be fitting, lol.

wendy- i love BB's recovery drink so i will definitely let you know. do you know what you are starting? i am definitely starting on the 4th (monday).

lorie- thanks for getting us started. for the yahoo club do i have to first sign up for an account?

cathy- you snuck in on me. i like ski bunny cheetah for you it's so cute! i am like you it's hard for me to get into other instructors don't know why. i do really like tony. amy i could take (sometimes) or leave.

today i am going to give itrain circus a try!!

ttyl...:)

now time for personals!

wendy-i have never even heard of BB let alone purchased so i am sure i don't have a coach. i will check out the site. if i can help you out in any way, i will. i do get bored with loong weight work, but i tell myself that it's one less body part i will have to work out later. i always do GS CT and BSB together (they're not very long) but i sincerely doubt i will EVER do ALL of S&H at once again! :p about getting the warm fuzzies thinking about the marathon, i did too! i could only imagine actually doing it. i think i'd be crying! maybe you can make it.

christine-i don't *think* my hip pain is related because it happened after that long run i did the day after my 60 minute sprint workout (iTreads 13 and 19). i think it was overuse and maybe i changed my stride. altho...the body is a system and eveything does seem to be related. maybe you should be pats cheetah (although we wouldn't want people to think it's related to that SNL character...the one who was "genderless")

carole-nooooo...i am not ready for menopause yet! not even peri-menopause. i asked my mom when she started her "journey" and she was in her 50's, so, hopefully, i'm good as far as that. are you thinking about your cheetah name??? posh said you should be football cheetah. what do you think? you could hav a cool siggy! as for the nike marathon, if they give out tiffany necklaces, i'm all about doing the half! if not, that (and running with my chheetahs) would be motivation to do the full. heck, i don't care if i have to walk half of it. just to do it with all of you would be so emotional!!!

jackie (chic cheetah)-i can not tell you how good it feels to have energy again!!! i can't imagine what was making me so dog-tired. as the nurse said, it's probably hormones. grrrrr. x(

sunny-i hope you get a home computer soon! i think sunny cheetah is a happy name!

posh-yes, cathy is the original bosu enabler, but i think it should have something to do with her sparkly and cheery personality.

cathy-come on...let's get you your cheetah name!

lori-the marathon is in san fran. i realize that would be difficult for a canadian, but not impossible, *right*? it's in october so you would have plenty of time to plan.

dallas-yes, the tiffany necklaces are definitely motivation. not to mention the pedicure station, chocolate station, coffee station, etc, along the route. it just sounds like such a fun and woman-centered activity. i am usually so focused on time and doing my best, but i'd walk the whole dang thing just to be with you guys!!! sorry, today is going to be insane for you. i hope it's not as insane as you think!

today, i am planning on doing MIS or MM and probably the EXT. i had a hard w/o on the EXT yesterday and am a bit sore, but i just downloaded CC7 and really want to try it!!! it's a new toy! i have to say, i *might* like the CCs for the EXT a leetle more than the iClimbs. i LOVE the sprints coach sean does. so far, i have found there is less of that on the iClimbs. still, i love those too. it is SO funny, at my middle school, i now have 7 people i have "turned on" to iTrain and they have all become obsessed. it's so amazing how long i worked out on machines and just did the same thing. iTrain has really changed my workouts and my lilfe (making me more fit and a better runner). *sniff sniff* i'm gonna get all emotional! ;-)

ETA: cathy and sunny snuck in while i was writing my book!

sunny-i *think* you need a yahoo account just to sign up but you can get the emails sent to any account once you are signed up. i know for the other group i am on, a lot of people signed up for a yahoo account just to sign up for the group then use that email for stuff that has potential to send spam.

cathy- http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_9_12.gif altho i know you don't need it!!! i bet you are a wonderful teacher and your kids LOVE you (i know we all do!) you're taping will be award-winning http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_10_5.gif
okay, maybe you won't get an oscar, but you will surely get your NB certification!!!

Good Morning!

How is everyone?

Cathy** enjoy your day at work! You better look your best today for the camera! LOL

Lorie** Oh my God! I would love to go there! Actaully, I have never been to the US, would you beleive that? I have bypasses it all together and went to other countries though. It does give me plenty of time to save and plan, I guess I will have to check it out. For fun I think I will see how much tickets are.

Today may be a rest day or a run with GS legs floor work and 4DS tri,bic and shoul.DS is having his needles at 9. Due to the tempra he may end up having a couple of naps. Who knows...maybe I will be able to nap for one and workout on the other:)

Have a funfilled Cheetah day everone!
Lori:)

Good morning Lorie, Cathy, Sunny and all of Cheetahville!

Like Cathy, this will have to be a lickety split post also. I'm running out the door (horse show today...blech!) but should have time tonight to catch up with everyone. This could be a short(ish) day for me so I am going to try to get either KPC or 4DSKB/BC in this afternoon. I really need it after yesterday's eat-a-thon x( :-(. I was a bottomless pit yesterday and I think it's because I *only* did weight work in the morning which makes me hungry all day to begin with. Cardio usually squelches my appetite ( a bit anyway...I can still eat ANYONE under the table!) so I usually throw that in with weight work but I wanted to rest the legs so, there you have it, I ate up all my progress that I had made the past few days. So, I definitely need to get something in tonight, regardless of how I tired I might be when I get home.

Cathy - Good luck filming today! Sorry to hear about those unscheduled meetings...your time is very precious to you and I hate to see you lose any of it. I love Ski Bunny Cheetah!

Sunny - Ugh, Sorry to hear that the monitor is still misbehaving. Have fun at the "circus"!

See you guys later, when I *WILL* be reporting that I did some sort of workout LOL! Have a great day!

Oh MY! Do you know that it would only cost me $889 to fly from Canada to California! I was thinking ATLEAST $2500! For fun I put in that the dates would be Oct 1 (thurs) to Oct 4 (mon) I think it takes me a whole day to get there though. And I know DH would want to come...interesting though...very interesting!

Lori:)

lori-the marathon is the nike women's marathon and it is on 19 october. the website's for this year's run is not up yet. someone (i think it was shelly) said it filled THREE days after it opened, so we will all have to keep an eye on it.

wendi-i hope your day isn't a marathon one. knwoing you, you WILL get that w/o in! you are a machine!

just popped in to say no itrain circuit circus for me todayx( the schools are on a 2 hr delay. my early client called to push back so everything just got messed up. not sure if i will be able to fit in a workout todayx( . geez, lots of frowns from me today.

lorie- i will sign up at yahoo.

wendi- hopefully you will have time to get in a workout. i bet i could out eat you....lol

lori- poor dh has to get his needles today. i just hate when i have to take the boys for shots. it breaks my heart. have a great day!

Hi All -

Today is Jimmy’s Birthday! Happy Birthday to my sweet furry friend!! This is a shot DD15 took – she’s very good with a camera – so I figured I’d share it:
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1308/4836116/10006168/299055704.jpg

I started a post last night while DH was cooking my cheat meal for the week – Chicken curry and curried chick peas – YUM!!! I ate more than I should have, but not as much as I usually would, so I’m happy with that. I am not looking forward to stepping on the scale today as I know I will be up 2-3 pounds – it always works that way when I eat Indian – the spices kill me. But that’s okay – I’ll be back to normal by Sunday and hopefully dropping more! Today is ASCII Circuit 1. Walking will be fun afterwards! :p

Wendy- I’m heading out Saturday to stay with him for a week. He’s being released on Saturday and will be staying with friends Saturday night. I’ll definitely order through you when I order the X+. Which I will - just not quite yet! Maybe something will come up before October so that you can swing a ticket. If I have any free tickets by then, I’ll send one to you- it wouldn’t be a Cheetah GTG without you!

Carole - I’m hoping the Airborne works, too - it seems to be. I’m tired, but I don’t have a runny nose or the scratchy throat I had before. Thanks for the healing vibes! :p I’m going to order Slo Mo - I don’t have a choice. Lol I’m doing the happy dance over your improved hip! Congrats on ordering Amy’s new workouts! We can do them together!

Jackie - thanks! I think they are Lucky! I can’t wait to show my sister! Although she is a size 4 and I’m, well, not! :p That workout sounds really fun!!

Sunny - I got the email with you cell phone number and I added it to my cell phone. If you sent one after that, I didn’t get it. Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

Lorie - thanks for the link for the animal rescue! I think doing that at the Nike Marathon would be cool! If we cannot cross the finish line together- then we HAVE to have a group photo taken at the finish line!!! I would LOVE that. It makes sense that the hip pain is overuse related, but as you said – everything seems to be interrelated in our bodies, so ya just don’t know! Hope it works out well! Pats Cheetah, eh? I actually like the Ravens better, but as they are not in the playoffs (nor could they win against a local high school team) I’m cheering on the Pats. :p I will sign up for the Cheetah Chat on Yahoo – I just keep forgetting.

Thomasina - GREAT job on keeping up with your workouts and forgoing the wine - that’s tough for a Californian to do! :p I will absolutely register for the Nike Half. Even if I have to walk it, it would be worth it just to be with all the Cheetahs!! I could not even imagine what teachers go through. I know DD15 will not miss a day of school, no matter how sick, because if she does, she falls so far behind. She wants to go to a decent school and the competition is fierce now! But, as someone who gets ticked when people who are sick come in to work, I understand where you’re coming from, too! What to do? Well – if Carole is Football Cheetah, then Shelly gets the honors for Super Cheetah!

Lori – I get 26 points, which if I don’t add my activity points in there is really only about 1300 calories – I cannot survive on that. So, I add my activity points – and it’s about 1800-2000 calories a day – which is what Sparks People says I need. And as I’m dropping weight, it seems to be working. I like Weight Watchers a lot – I really do think it’s one of the few diet plans that really has it all – the plan, the support, and even a maintenance down, but it’s designed for people who are sedentary and have no clue about diets. That’s okay, I’m making it work for me.

Dallas – Hi there Busy Cheetah! Would you STOP with the BOSU talk? I’m dying here! :+ Soon, soon – not if I continue eating Indian food, though!

Cathy – Worry about personals when you have time – your National Boards are more important and we understand! I’m going to order Slo Mo soon. I like Amy a lot.

Sunny – I cannot for the life of my come up with a name either! Oh NO!!! Hope your monitor gets fixed soon!! iTrain Circus? Sounds interesting – I’ll check it out – sorry you cannot get in a workout! Why are the schools on a 2 hour delay? Do I need to worry tomorrow?

Wendi – Hope it does end up being a “shortish” day (which means a normal day for the rest of us!) I’m the same with you on the weight work making me hungry – I can usually nip that in the bud if I have a really good breakfast with lots of protein. You might want to try that. You’ll get it back off – no worries – one cheat day won’t hurt you.

Well – I’m off after writing my book!!! :+ Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

Good Morning Babes in Cheetahland!}(

I want to thank you all for the overwhelming support w/the MDB coaching gig! I appreciate it more then you know!!! (((group hug)))
Note: For those of you who intend to sign up/place an order in the future-Please make sure you let me know in advance so we have time to get you registered and make sure I am your coach before you place the order! Thanks!:)

Well, today is the day...HEAVY LEG DAY with S&H! I am dreading it to be totally honest! I think I am going to want to cry from the "pain"!!! How does it compare to 4DS Legs on the pain scale? }( :eek: I also intend to do abs and I am even hopeful for a short cardio after the weight work to get out some the kinks and perhaps lessen the DOMS that will definately creep in!:7

Aside from that I'd like to try to get to Target today. We buy dog food in the 50# bags from Costco and have no really good place to keep it so it's been an "eye sore" in a corner in our kitchen for a long time. I want to buy a garbage can that I can dump a whole bunch of food in and leave in the same corner. Atleast a white garbage can will look more atttractive then a stupid bag of dog food! LOL I also want to try and pick up a coat tree. We do not have a coat closet. Only a few wall hooks behind the front door. Well, it's not enough space (especially in the winter) for all of our jackets and it makes such a mess so if I can find a coat tree that will fit in the one relatively small space I have to put it should help with that alot. Wish me luck!

Alrighty...time to refill the java and come back for personals!:)

Cathy...sorry about the unexpected meetings screwing up your day! I bet it would be much easier to make up the workout this weekend. I am wishing you luck in the filming today, and hoping it goes smoothly.

Sunny...I really like Slo-mo. I am a huge fan of different exercises and Amy does fit the bill. Sorry about your monitor. I don't think new ones are too pricey. Sorry to your day got messed up. I bet you can fit in a workout.

Wendi..I hope you will be able to get in a workout later.

Lorie...I think Football cheetah might work..:)...my Mom went thru menopause at 44. I started a few peri menopause symptoms at 47, but still have TTOM. The symptoms can suck and I am trying my best to beat them! I think running the half in SF with as many cheetahs that can be there would be incredibly fun. Enjoy your workout today...I feel the same about iTrain workouts and I tell lots of people about them.

Lori..I know what you mean. New cars are way cool but it would be nice if someone else made the payments!! Enjoy your rest day. WOW...I think you should come to Cali in Oct...I for one would love to meet you!!

Christine..http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/15.gif[/img] to sweet Jimmy!!! You will not regret ordering Slo mo! yes, i will look forward to doing some of Amy's new workouts with you.

Posh..you are doing so well with BFL!! Glad to see we are rooting for the same teams....:D. I am wondering if Trader Joes will carry Quorn. We will be getting one soon. I have tried a few Morningstar products and liked them all. I think you have something with football cheetah for me...:)

Wendy..I will keep my fingers crossed for your MDB coaching. I hope you do enjoy S&H legs...

Dallas...the "Pain Free" book takes care of any pain from head to toe! Susan posted a link in the OF, here it is: http://www.amazon.com/Pain-Free-Rev...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200606330&sr=8-1

I am doing 4DS legs and a 40 min iClimb on my EXT.

Happy friday to all...:)

Good morning Cheetahs! I don't have much time to post this morning, but I should have some time later to come back and catch up with everyone.

First off, I am in for the the Nike HM. I would love to do the marathon, but I don't know if I would be able to run it by then. My confidence in my running ability is very shaky and I'm always second guessing myself. Is everyone else doing the half marathon?

My MIL is coming into town today. She is meeting me for lunch and then will be picking the kids up later from daycare. My inlaws want the kids for the whole weekend so DH and I can have some us time. I'm so excited. However, DS was sick and running a temperature of 102.6 last night, but this morning it was gone. I fell bad letting him go and even letting him go to school today. However, he REALLY wants to go home with my MIL. I know he will be in good hands with my inlaws though.

WAVES to all cheetahs! I'll BBL.

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Good job on iTread 26. I like that one. You can really work on your speed. Enjoy S&H Legs. I have to remember to check my PM from you. Short memory sometimes. x(

Carole - Glad the exercises from the book helped with your hip pain. I checked out Amy's new workouts. May preorder the kickbox one. Free shipping is a bargain. Feel like I really get a bargain with her workouts with all the premixes.

Lorie - Crossing the finishing line together would be super cool. Yeah, those silly little hormones can wreak havoc on your body. Don't miss those days at all. Mine was surgical though. Enjoy your workout.

Sunny - Glad the monitor is up and going again. No more withdrawal symptoms! :) Oops just reading that it went down again. Hope you get it fixed really soon. Sorry your schedule got messed up.

Thomasina - Proud of you for sticking with the BFL! You're doing an awesome job. I eat 3 regular meals and 3 snacks on most days. Keeps the hunger monster away.

Lori - Enjoy your weekend off. Legs feeling better today? I got my weighted gloves at Amazon.com. I couldn't find them in a store anywhere. They do add a little extra oomph to your workout.

Dallas - Good workout yesterday. Love that Bosu Blast. Believe me, I do those pull ups with about a 2 second pause between. But, they're still effective. It's the wide arms that get me. It took me awhile to work up to them.

Cathy - Glad you were able to get a workout in. Good luck with the filming today. Cathe does have some good solid workouts.

Wendi - Good luck with the horse show. Put yesterday behind you and get back on track. You will be ok.

Christine - Happy Birthday to Jimmy. He's just so handsome and such a ham. :7 Good luck with your weigh in today. Hope those nasty little pounds don't stay around.

Today's workout was a 10 minute walk and Gilad's Core & More. Lot of core work with pilates type moves and a little lower body work too.

Have a fantastic Friday! Gotta get to work.

Jackie

Okay, I got sidetracked for a bit there but I made it back!:)

Cathy: I don't know if I can do Buff Cheetah...LOL. Thanks for the compliment though!:) Ski Bunny is good for you for sure! Sorry you are so danged busy lately. Make sure you make the most of the weekend. }(

Sunny: I'm not certain when I'm starting my rotation yet. I need to wait until my schedule for work comes out for Feb. Should be within the next week I think so I'll let you know. Yes, please give me a head's up in advance on the Recovery drink. We need time to get you switched over before ordering. :) Sorry about the monitor. Hope it's all better soon!

Wendi: Don't be so sure you can eat ANYONE under the table. I have a one heck of an appetite and can eat like CRAZY when I let it take over!:9 :9 :9 Perhaps we should arrange an eating contest! LOL

Lori: BB (BeachBody) is the company that sells P90X and P90X+ that we talk about here. They sell quite a few other programs as well as accessories and nutritional products. I have or have had in the past many of thier work out programs. I like them alot.
I can't even imagine doing GSB&B and C&T together! OMG! You rock if you can do that!}(

Lori: Hope DS fairs okay with the shots. Joey never had any issues with them...atleast not except for GETTING the shots! LOL So you are considering the Nike marathon? Way cool!

Sunny: Sorry the school put a monkeywrech in your work outs plans! You need to explain to them that your work outs must come first so that just can NOT have delays except on your rest days!:7

Christine: Awww girl, you are so sweet! I will have to really investigate this Nike marathon thing. It'll be a large undertaking as it will likely involve finding a sitter for Joey for atleast part of the time. I can't see myself flying out to Cali for any less then a 4 day stay and I can't ask DH to take off of work so I can do this since doesn't get paid....Ofcourse, he DOES take a couple days off to fly off to who knows where every year for a bowling tournament!!!!x(

Carole: Enjoy 4DS Legs. I love that work out! I wish I was doing that one instead of S&H legs. Can you tell I'm dreading it!? LOL

Good morning to all the fabulous cheetahs! The crazy cheetah checking in:) Yesterday I did a couple of iTreads I hadn't done before for my interval run. I paired up #13 and 19, the sprint runs.
Had a great time:) Later was the 4DS BC and upper body.... pretty much fried me up:eek: But I'm rested and ready for more today}(

Wendy- Wow, you have me thinking about getting p90x+ just so I can sign up to have you as my coach:) This is only the second time I have done all of the 4ds UB work and it is a killer!I have to admit by the end I was so tempted to stop early but I held on :) Okay, you've inspired me to go for S&H. I was going to wait til next week but I'll join you today istead!

Christine- Your Dad will be so thrilled to see you! How nice that you can be there for his recovery and I'm sure it will mean a world of difference to him. Great pic of Jimmy! He is such a smart looking dog:) I get way too emotionally involved watching sports myself which is why I try to avoid getting attached to a particular team. Hope the Pats win big for ya! Great KB mish mosh yesterday and have fun with Amy today.

Carole- Thanks so much for the link to the Pain Free book... I am definitely checking it out! Have a great Leg and EXT day. I'm thrilled that you are considering going to SF :7

Jackie- I think my DH has recovered from his first fitness walk. He is so out of shape it doesn't take much to throw him for a loop, but hopefully his endurance will build soon. Your reference to being post menopausal reminds me that we are close in age and it always takes me by surprise.... you look so dang YOUNG in your pics!!!!
Must be a life of clean living ;-)

Lorie- That's great that you are getting such good use out of your EXT and the CC/iTrains lately. Your hip will thank you I'm sure!
I was tentatively planning on doing the full marathon in SF but if everyone else wants to do the half... what the heck! I can find another full one do do later. I'd also love to do a group run and finish together....it would be awesome!

Posh- I guess we both had a good time with Itread13 yesterday:)
What's up for today?

Dallas- Ah... I hear your pain and so agree.... so many workouts... so little $x( x( x( When your credit card recovers ASCII would be a good investment!

Cathy- I'm thinking of your filming now and sending you good luck vibes from Arizona! Knock em dead Skibunny Cheetah!

SunnyD- Computer problems still?x( Sorry your scheduled got messed up and you couldn't try out the circuis circuit. You'll love this one once you can get to it!

Wendi- Best of luck to you with your horse show today... altho you hardly need it you are such an old pro at it. Hope you can get in a good sweaty KB workout.

Lori- OMG... never been to the US? Well, cheetahgirl, it's about time!!!! This would be a fantastic opportunity to. SF is a great city to visit and we would all dearly love to meet and run with our Canadian cheetah. You do wonderful crazy workouts too.... a girl after my own heart;-) Good luck with your DS today.

Kristi- Great to hear that you are up for SF!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend with just yourself and DH. Your DS will be in wonderful safe hands too! Little ones recover quickly from these things.

Whew... lots to catch up on today. Time to get busy.
I'll be doing AllBody Cardio and keeping our miss WendyLou company with S&H Legs}(

ShellyC

Hello Wendy and Jackie! Sitting at our computer screens and sharing vibes now:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
Wendy- lets go work some legs!

Shelly Crazy Cheetah

Hi All!

I really enjoyed ASCII Circuit 2. It was fun. One more photo of Jimmy (and me in my new do) in his birthday hat – please forgive the cleavage – I have pulled up the shirt! Jimmy walked right in the door wearing his hat – he was LOVING the attention.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1308/4836116/10006168/299176034.jpg

Wendy – I actually really like S&H legs – its gets in there good! I think PLB is tougher, but I love the slow controlled movements. Enjoy shopping! It would mean an extra ticket, but bring Joey with you. I have a 15 yo daughter who is fabulous with kids. I would offer her sitting services. I may have to drag her out kick and screaming at that hour of the morning, but she’d get over it. :p I know what you mean, though – I have a DH who travels a lot, and gets snarky when I try to go anywhere for fun with my girl friends. This trip is not an issue, because he knows I have to be there with my dad, but…

Carole – Thanks for the happy birthday wishes for Jimdog! I know I won’t regret ordering Slo Mo – I think I’m going to have them delivered to North Carolina to avoid the “Your ordered MORE videos?!” factor. I’m planning a Feb rotation with them. :p I DO have to wait for the BOSU though. Enjoy 4DS Legs and your EXT!

Kristi – I’m doing the half. Have fun this weekend alone with DH! Sounds like fun. Hope DS feels better.

Shelly – You already have a name – your Super Cheetah. I think it’s a fairly uncontested position at this point. :p Glad to hear your DH is recovered and is ready for more! You’re a great wife for encouraging when he shows desire, but not pushing. It’s a fine line to walk!

Jackie – Only gained a pound this morning, so I was happy. That will come off tomorrow. I’ll be really good today and tomorrow is a travel day – I’m not going to accept any food on the airplane. Yeah, Jimmy is a ham. Sounds like a nice workout you have on tap!

Oooh, I feel some good Derrière DOMS settling in! Loving it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.