[[[<<< clean it up weekend >>>]]]

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good Morning, ladies!! Here are a few pictures of my dear family from Christmas...

Christmas Eve at the Grandparents....
(Unfortunately BOTH of my boys had come out of their nice dress clothes before we took the picture!)
Christmas2008006.jpg

All of Collin's loot from Santa, including his HUGE Dora the Explorer playhut...
Christmas2008016.jpg

An excited Collin on Christmas morning...
Christmas2008020.jpg

Collin and Mommy on Christmas morning...
Christmas2008030.jpg

So what did everyone get for Christmas??

Santa brought me... Pure Strength, Cardio Hits, Tracey's Yoga Solutions (hahaha), Cathe's double-thick yoga mat, new body ball -- cherry red, new lifting gloves, weighted gloves, new sports bra, new Nike workout top (one from STS!), and some other random stuff.

MIL/FIL got me new workout shoes (http://www.saucony.com/ShoeDetails.aspx?gen=f&use=Walk&id=1154&rel=1059,1055,1052,1154,1131,1153) and an Iron Gym pull up bar.

I also got plenty of $$$ so I bought myself the only stuff on my list I didn't get -- I new winter coat, and a Polar HRM!!! I am so excited to get it, not sure when it's coming, soon I hope! I bought the F7... http://www.polarusa.com/us-en/products/fitness_crosstraining/F7

Better get going, I am going to try out one of my new cardios (and my new shoes)!

wow, katie, what a great christmas for you. i got the iron gym pull up bar too, a coupon for a music clas for the boys and i, and some money for new clothes. dh is not too thrilled with supporting all my time working out, so, the pullup bar was it!:)

kate and klaudia, sorry about the cookie dilema - not a problem in my house as mine were all awful;)

well, i do not know what is up, but my scale was up like crazy today!! i had a super clean dinner and lunch, 1 cookie all day, and maybe more nuts than i should have (okay, definately more), but still, it was an 85% clean day. what is up with that??? i am so discouraged. i did go for a faster run this am, still just 30-35 minutes. i cannot tell you how much i wanted to do a 10 miler, but, dr and pt say no way, must work up slowly. anyways, long and short of it is, must be squeaky clean today. got my workout in already, but i'd like to walk the dog later too. also, i am at work now and not even interested in the goodies. that is good.

what is on tap for everyone this weekend?

Morris, could it be related to your cycle?? That happens to me around CD 21 or so -- weight gain and major bloat!

Workout was Power Max -- pretty fun, I got tripped up a bit on combo 3 but learned it after a few tries. My body feels heavy and stiff, so after my cardio, I did a stretch max segment with my new ball and yoga mat.

Not sure what's up for today -- weather is supposed to be nice, thank goodness, cause everyone here has cabin fever!! Collin is feeling a bit better, but sounds like he has a sore throat -- hope it's not strep!!

Katie, You made a haul! And your pics are too cute!

Morris, Booooo to the scale! I'm not going anywhere near it! I'd cry real tears if I saw it. and I'm going to wear elastic for the next 2 weeks so I don't have to face the scary truth with somehting that buttons/zips!:p

Clean so far today. I need to dump the rest of the sweets!

WO was TS's SSS WU, GS back, and SB challenge.
Last night I wanted to do some kind of WO but wasnt feeling up to an all-out sweat session so I did Classical Stretch lower body/abs.

No big plans this weekend. Groceries today, church tomorrow.

Hey girls,

Glad to hear you all had a nice Christmas. Ryan and I didn't exchange gifts as it was pretty hard for us to hide them from each other on the trip over here! Basically my Christmas present was my ~$500 worth of Cathe I've purchased over the past few months! :) I did get a Ceiva Frame from my MIL. It's awesome.

No WO the last few days. So much to do around the house and by the end of the day we're exhausted.

Katie, you made out like a bandit! So awesome. I just got the Polar F6 and I LOVE it! Let me know what you think of yours! Also, your pics are great! I'll post some on my blog and let you know when they're up!

Morris, sorry DH doesn't want to support the working out... you gotta figure they'd appreciate it, right? And don't worry about the scale... now has to be the worst time to go near it anyway!

Kate, I cannot for the life of me interpret your WO for today with all the abbreviations... I'm still a silly newbie!

Tomorrow we are doing NOTHING! Hopefully that means I'll get a WO in and also get a lot done around the house. EVERYTHING is closed on Sunday - even the grocery store so we're just going to hang here!

I'll check in tomorrow! Time for dessert - brie and baguette (and champagne... don't tell :eek:) And more LOST!

angie

sorry angie! i did tracey staehle's steady state step warmup, gymstyle back, and step blast challenge!
have fun with ryan tonight!;)
yes, please keep us posted on when you update your blog!

robin, hows that vest? id be tempted to wear it around the house!:eek:

....threw out the leftovers!:)

Hi Everyone!

I have been busy cleaning for my party tonight. Tomorrow I am not doing a thing. I have so much I wanted to do during my days off but I have been pulled away to visit family. Next week should be quieter.

Kate, I got a vest for Cmas too, but I haven't worn it yet. I haven't had time to put in the weights. Maybe tomorrow.
Katie, nice pictures. you really made out this Christmas.
Angie, DH and I decided not to exchange gifts this year too. We get so much from our families that it just seems silly to give each other gifts. Next year we are going to try to limit the gift exchanging with our families too.
Morris, I am avoiding the scale until all these parties are done. I am trying to watch portions but I still know I am eating more calories.
Klaudia, is the weather nicer today?

w/o was Bosu Reactive Strength & LIC Cardio

Kate-Ive got a question about your elliptical. I have been looking at all kinds and the SoleE35 is 2nd to best, and in my price range. In the description it says that is particulary good for taller people. Being the shorty that I am, do you think this will be a problem? I have not spent much time on ellipticals..on a freinds a few time...but I know I will love it and use it. The stride length is 20 inches..does that mean it must go the full 20 inches..or am I confused? Thanks!!

hey everyone - my day is almost over, and it has been very very clean! i am so tired, though. too much getting up with sick babes.

angie, enjoy your restful (hopefully) time with your family tomorrow.

kate, threw everything out? good work!

hi susan. i am quite short, and when i was trying ellipticals, i found the shorter strides more comfy.

colleen, enjoy your vest.

i will be back tomorrow everyone

Colleen the Party Animal! - Youre a busy lady for sure! Hope you like your vest!

Susan, I'm 5'6", MIke is 6'1" and we both found the E35 to be comfortable. How is Haley and dental school?

Morris, Good job on the clean-eating. I did *fair* today. Tomorrow will be cleaner!

Our weather is CRAZY here in Mich! 50+ degrees!!! But its not stopped raingin all day and there is standing water everywhere. The corn fields around us look like lakes!

Hey everyone, we're up and going this morning. I almost started a new thread. My days are so out of whack!

No big plans for today. Ryan's making pancakes and then I will get started on clean max. I have cleaned bathrooms since we moved in a month ago! :)

I'll bbl!

Angie, I can't believe you have been there a month!!! Good luck getting a workout in today!

I am awake early -- actually didn't sleep much, I think I may have whatever illness Collin had. I have a sudden, severe sore throat. I wanted to do some more cardio this morning, but I'm not sure that is going to happen with this sore throat:(

Angie, pancakes.....mmmmmm....
i *hate* cleaning bathrooms! if i didnt have a cleaning lady it would be a lot longer than a month before they were cleaned!:eek:

katie, healing vibes comin' your way!

rest day for me today. AND CLEAN EATING! i have GOT to get my tummy back! or lose it i guess!

morning all

angie, i too cannot believe it has been a month - crazy!

katie, feel better.

kate, enjoy a rest day with your family.

i am off to enjoy a family walk. today will be clean! i did my cardio and abs this am, will do bm2 double upper body and some pull ups later. bean soup is in the crock pot for when we need it.

Morning!

Yesterday was supposed to be some hiit, but I never got around to it. It was day 2 of ttom-ugh-and then Darrin's friend came over with his kids and brought their Wii. I figure my 2 boxing matches was workout enough! I beat both of them, by the way;) We ended up having pizza for dinner-my downfall. And I had one piece of chocolate, 1 cookie, and too many cashews! Today we have Darrin's 2 friends from high school and their families coming over. We're going out to eat first. Hopefully I can find a clean salad. And I want to get another circuit in-HSC I think and some pull ups.

Katie, how's Collin?

Kate, did you get the crazy winds last night? They were so loud, it was hard to sleep!

Morris, nice workout! Your soup sounds good. I make a Yugoslavian bean casserole that's yummy.

Colleen, yesterday was warm, rainy, and windy. No snow:)

Angie, je dois nettoyer ma maison, aussi. Zut! Bon appetit!

Hi Robin and Anne!

b-kashi

bbl...

Angie, thanks for posting, great pictures and stories!!

Kate, I need my tummy back too -- mine is huge because of Christmas cookies, though, not a precious little baby!

Klaudia, Collin is doing better, thanks for asking. His fever has come down -- and will stay down, fingers crossed!

I just did Pure Strength C/S/T -- really liked it!! I am really enjoying vintage Cathe these days!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.