-----[[[ clean / tidy TGIF ]]]-----

Sorry I never got back here last night, the new fur-baby (Madison) arrived to play. She was very timid and shy at first, so we have arranged for her to stay the weekend to make sure that she fits with our family. Barring the unforeseen major issue, I am sure we will adopt her.

Last night before we went to bed, she was hiding behind the dryer in the laundry room and wouldn't come out. This morning when I woke up, she was all the way upstairs on the third floor asleep in the bathroom sink! As we speak, she is digging in a potted plant -- bad girl! She is really sweet and funny!

Today I only work half a day -- but wait, before you get too excited for me, I am leaving early because I have to go to court for me speeding ticket:rolleyes: Luckily it is a judge today who knows me and who I've appeared before a hundred times. I would just like to get it reduced a bit so it's not so expensive or so many points off my driving record.

WO is STS disk 5, be back soon!

katie, glad you made it! i'll give another "amen, sister!" for friday!
a new kitty sounds fun! isabel doesnt want suzy to go outside (shes in the garage) bec shesafrid sthing will happen to her!:)
you're prob chinning away right now!
i hope u get out of your ticket!! fil is well-connected w/ the local police and has gotten out of all kinds of tickets!

no a.m. wo for me. i was up from 1-4 last night, mostly w/ isabel. i need my sleep! i should beable to wo while isabel is at pre-k. i think some elliptical. btw, my calves are SO FREAKING SORE from step on wednesday. i went to get out of bed last night and almost fell down!:eek: i had to lol at mtself! guess my legs were super conditioned to it!

meals!
b - cinnamon harvest, 5 apple slices, 1 T pb
l - 2 eggs, 1 white, r&o peppers, 9-grain toast
d - skillet chicken w/ chile & lime....another new recipe! looks yummy!
???? on snacks...whats new!

WO was okay -- I was distracted with Madison running around. Barbell rows with 49# KILL:eek:

Today's menu"

b cereal
s banana, almonds
l sandwich
s applesauce, 1/2 clif bar
d chicken quesadillas, black beans

Happy Friday!

Confession: I didn't get on the treadmill and I had ice cream:( I'm very disappointed in myself! Here I am busting my butt with STS and then I go and sabotage all my hard work. I need to give up sugar-I'm an addict! If it's in the house, I'll eat it. My weight is creeping up-I want drop about 4 pounds before summer. Help!

Today is STS6. We have a carnival at school tonight. I'm volunteering, too. Need to bring something healthy for dinner-they're gonna have pizza. Tomorrow is cleanmax and Sunday, I'm going to go to Livonia with a friend for a kettlebell class-it's only $10 (it's between sessions) Anne, I know your dad's b-day party is this weekend, but if you feel up to it, it's from 9-9:45 in Livonia. The trainer offered it after I cancelled.

Katie, aww! I love kittens:) Our cat will be 12 this year, but he still acts like a kitten at times. Good luck with the ticket. I got one right before Christmas for blowing a stop sign in my mom's sub-$140!! The officer was being generous-he made it a civil infraction-no points! This, after I tell him I haven't had a ticket since 1991. Whatever.

Kate, the last time I did GS Legs, my calves were on fire for a week!

bbiab...

Katie Madison was trying to help you.:D 49# BB rows. You go wonder woman..just think of how much you will be rowing in meso 2.:eek: I'm afraid to look.

Kate you go with your fried Tina Tuner legs.

today for Lent season I'm not suppose to eat meat. LOL :p they must be kidding. Can I have fish instead???

My weekend plans is to visit downtown Rocky Mount. There is a children's air and space museum. I need to buy a navigation thing so I don't get lost. I want to find the nearest beach also.

Off to do my last meso1 w/o Tri and Back

BBL with FD gossip

Hey Klaudia if it make you feel better I ate a 400cal brownie y-day.:eek:
I wish that I can go to a real kettlebell class.

Oh Angie where are ya.

Last edited:
goodmorning ladies. i am so glad it is friday!!

katie, yeah on the kitty and dumbbell rows. you must be smokin!

kate, i was up wtih you last night. not sure what is up with aidan. he had done well for 4 days in a row, then last night was just screaming and freaking out. i was exhausted this am but had too much to do later on to sleep in:(:( i figure i will take a nap if i get a half hour (yeah right!). great job with the doms!

hi kaludia. i know what you mean about being a sugar addict. i too would love to lose 4 lbs by summer. i am not sure it will happen while i am nursing, though:(

hi robin - was your brownie hommade:eek::eek:?

well, i guess i am a little better today. dh is now gone, sigh. we had a good night, though, and no fights. he helped out once last night, so that was good. i just need to buckle down and plow forward and the time will fly. when he gets back we have about 2 weeks before going to the inlaws for a few days. i am already anxious about it. okay - confession time. i am a total control freak with my kids. big suprise huh? but i don't like other people taking over or getting them off schedule. and my in laws will pump the kids full of garbabge, which i detest. they eat pretty darn well with the occasional treat (animal cookies, fig newtons, an m and m or 2, sugar free choc pudding). my inlaws will do what they did with dh - poptarts, sugar cereals, cakes, etc.... it will make me nuts!

i did 30 min of hiit on ellitpical, then another 30 min m ixed with upperbody - pulls, chins, pushups dips. it felt good and different. i am psyching myself for a longggg treadmill run tomorrow am. i will have to get up really early to finish before kiddos wake, but i am really excited to psuh finally. i have not done a 12miler in just over 3 months. wish me luck.

eats were good yesterday, but the scale is up. no salt today for me, lots of h20, lots of journaling. b - 1 egg, cc, dry cereal, handful pumpkin seeds
s - cheese and fruit
l-soup, tofu, yougart, fruit
s - ?????
d?????

i have to grocery shop after work and get some easy stuff for the next few days. hard to cook dinner and be able to eat it. maybe i will just make a bunch of chicken or fish for salads and buy a lot of veggies, my faves.

sorry for the book - bbl

katie, my back is nicely sore from yday!

robin, now i want brownies!!!:eek: we all fell off the wagon yday!:eek:
fun wkend!!!
what are you doing for recovery week? im gonna cs everyday!!!!

klaudia, sorry about the sugar....i can relate. thankfully we dont have anything n the house right now....but i usually make some goody on fri nights. oddly, i dont feel like it today!:confused: maybe bec we havent hd it around??
uau for the kb class! thats great!
carnival already??? im not going to work at ours this yr:eek:.

morris, the time will fly by!! just think how much you can look forawrd to his retirement.
sorry about the inlaws. my mil is the butter queen. they put butter on pillsbury crescent rolls! 1 - i wont even allow those in my home. 2 - sicksicksick!!!!!
sorry for your bad night too....we ended up w/ gina and is in bed w/ us:mad:!!!

our home# isnt working....i hate verizon
g forgot shoes:mad: - gotta go run them to her:rolleyes: stinker:p

Hey, everybody. I think I have a cold. I can't believe this. I could have been sick last weekend, I could be sick next weekend, but I CANNOT be sick this weekend. Ugh. And if it's what has been going around, it hangs around a long time. Yuck. How whiny am I?

Klaudia, I would love to go Sunday morning, but I don't know how I'll feel. Can you pm me the address and if I miraculously feel better by then I'll join you?

Katie, you go girl! 49# is awesome!

Kate, did you get gina her shoes?

Robin, I bet that brownie was delicious! Congrats on finishing Meso 1.

Morris, I hope the time DH is away flies by for you. Can you tell the kids that the time with grandparents is special time and that's why they get all those treats, but at home it's "regular" time and that's why they can't have them? I don't have kids, maybe I should shut up, huh?

Hi to Colleen and Angie!

I did not get up early this morning. I was too tired. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. At least I'm working at home today. I can get the laundry done and stay in jammies if I feel like it. We're heading to MIL's tonight and then to my folks tomorrow. We'll be home on Sunday. The good news? We're going to stop at the outlet mall on the way home. I've been wanting to do that for a while, so I'm excited. I probably shouldn't buy anything, but I only want one or two pairs of pants. Hopefully I can find a good deal.

Okay, gotta run. BBL

annehttp://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu9Kk9...U5T0sxUzroSPn9AAAAA%40%40&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top

anne, sorry you are sick! maybe rest will make it better. can you still visit your family if yu are ill? and retail therapy!!! that would make me better fast! your advice is good i think. i don't want to get home and have kids oowndering why no choc frosted sugar bombs and choc milk, kwim??

kate, hope you got gina her shoes. will julia sleep in the car? dh's fam would probably fry the cresent rolls, add some cheese, then butter them.

Good Morning Everyone!

All this talk about crescent rolls is making me hungry. Crazy morning trying to get caught up - luckily my 2 hour meeting was cancelled or I would never catch up. Last night we went out for dinner at a local diner. They send you a coupon for your birthday month to get a free dinner. So I got mine last night - it was herb chicken, broccoli and rice. Pretty good for a diner meal from their healthy menu.

Anne, sorry you are sick. Colds are the worst.
Katie, good luck getting out of your ticket. Take the fine - you don't want the points
Kate, sorry you had a rough night. I hope you can get your workout in today.
Morris, glad you are feeling better today. Good luck with your 12 miles tomorrow.
Klaudia, I am a sugar addict too. Sorry about the ice cream last night - it is my weakness too.
Robin, you are right - those legs are a killer. I did the last disc of Meso 2 today and I thought I would have to quick in the middle. I wasn't sure if I would make it through the bonus legs.

w/o STS Disc 12
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar - trying to resist donuts
rest of the day is up in the air.

anne, i hope you arent sick! and you wouldnt even have the comforts of home!:( yay for the outlets tho!! i could get feelin' better real quick for that!!!

morris, rofl about the rolls!!!!
i WISH j slept in the car!! she csreams like im hurting her! i hate going anywhere.

colleen, your wd never ends!!! still thinking about sthing new?
is it the reese donut?!:D:eek:

20 min hiit on the vc!!! climbed the farthest yet!!!
had a kids clif before, a clementine afer. i am PUMPED for a cleaneating day!
yes, gina got her shoes!:D

the girls have monday off!!!!
prek has a bowling field trip, but i think im going to pass:eek: . i just want to STAY HOME WITH MY GIRLS on our day off. wait....i stay home everyday!:rolleyes::eek: so, i guess i just want some non-busy alone time w/ gina!:D:p

busy a.m., klaudia?

I'm here! Just got done vacuuming. Got laundry going, blah, blah.

Robin, glad to know I'm not alone in my indulgences!

Morris, if I told my family or in person friends I wanted to lose 4 pounds, they'd string me up by my toes! It's pure vanity on my part. I had to laugh about your description of your in-laws. My parents are that way-everytime my dad comes over-which is often-he has to bring something. Fruit snacks, donuts, Doritos-JUNK! I've told him I wil throw it out right in front of him. Does he listen? No. And this from my mom, "Poor Darrin! He never gets to eat good white bread!" Please. I really have to put my foot down. It's one thing at their house, fine. But in my home? My rules. And it's not like my kids are deprived in any way. They get all sorts of treats-in moderation. Anne's advice is great. Ok, I'm done!

Anne, I'll pm you. Sorry about the cold-it always happens that way, doesn't it? Rest up. The workouts will be there waiting for you:)

Kate, I wish I wasn't working tonight. Oh, well. At least it's only the raffle table-easy.

Colleen, stay away from the donuts-think of me!

YAY Colleen you are up to the last one of meso 1!:D
IMO the last 3 of STS 10,11,12 are the hardest because the weight is heavy and the reps are loooooong. Then she throws in some drop sets:eek:
Today I did tri and back and I almost cried:eek:

Anne outlet mallmax sounds like fun to me.

Kate cardio and CS. I can't wait until next week. Cathe killed me this month.

Morris I should have made it homemade it would have been lest calories. It was a nabisco brownie I think. I ate it so fast. It's the brand with the little elf on the front.

FD-time well it seem like since someone does not have a job (Tracey) she has moved herself and the girls in with her mom (Irene). Irene doesn't seem to happy about that. And the girls have been getting into trouble at school. They have been disrespectful to authority figures by talking back and HS girl was playing with the cell phone and got that taken away by the teacher. This is the 2nd week in a row. Someone needs to WAKE UP!

Menu
b-forgot to eat it
l-spinach and a bunch of left overs:eek:
s-sweet potato
d-sagetti and chicken
s-I better stick with popcorn.

klaudia, my mil used to buy us a loaf of sourdough once a week. we hate that stuff!! dds and i would go feed the ducks downtown!:p an old lady friend of ours is FAMOUS for her tacos. why you ask? SHE FRIES THEM IN CRISCO!!!!!! vomit!!!

robin, youve got me scared for next wk!!!! i hate/love dropsets!
i hope the girls can get straightened around. we dont need no teen drama!!!

klaudia, rofl regarding "nice white bread." boo -hooo! not in my house either!! and i am the same way reagrding the vanity weight. though, from your avtar, your fam may be rihgt;) i have a bit more "extra" i'd say:D

robin, the fd never ends, does it? those poor poor kids is all i have to say.

colleen, i am so sorry your day is crazed still. good dinner choice last night.

kate, aidan was screaming like that last night, for wayyyyyy too long. he loves the car when the dog is in the back. i hear constant giggles:) yeah on the wo.

i am soooo jealous of you stsers. i am done with another heavy month and will probably do 2 upper body endurance and 1 cicuit for weights for the next month. i want some new dvds!!!:(

clean lunch done! now....what to have for pm snak??? i *really* want to make some oatmeal muffins!

morris, thats great aidan does well in the car! none of my dds have liked it.:mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.