[[[[ ** clean & tidy monday ** ]]]]

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Let's get started with another week!!

Today I begin my new rotation -- a spin-off from FF's Leg Blast rotation, which uses the GS dvds and works legs twice a week. I am hoping to lose a couple (3 or 4 pounds) and see more definition. Also, my eating HAS to improve! I am not going to worry too much about counting calories, but I will write down everything I eat, and NO CHEATS for at least one full week.

WO today is Step Blast
Menu:

c cereal
s Kashi bar, fruit
l big salad w/grilled chicken
s fruit, almonds
d hamburger steak, baked sweet potato, broccoli

Morning

I hope you do well with your new rotation Katie.

This morning Iwas working on sTS for a little while. Alot of the tests are repeated but I still don't know what a Incline Rear Raise on the ball.

Last night I dropped off 4 boxes of girl scout supplies, books, crafts etc. to the new leader. I'm no longer a girl scout leader.

b-egg whites
s-yogurt
l-?

Katie, I hope you get awesome results with your new rotation!:D Good luck with the eats today - you can do it!!!!

Robin, yay to no more troop leader! Will DD continue GScouts after the move?

-----------
Lots of errands this AM. We have C'birth class tonight so out to eat with Mike! yay!

WO - Cardio, hopefully. My ligaments really hurt from B&G last night. Going to the chiro this AM. It hurts to even walk right now. Oops. :eek:

b - kashi, grapes
l - ??
d - Grilled chicken salad????
I'm so original, I know!;)

Hope everybody had a good weekend - have a great Monday!

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it is Monday already. Yesterday was busy because DM had brunch in the morning for us, then drive home, w/o, grocery store, etc. I hope today is not too crazy at work but we have a few people out.

Kate, take it easy today. I hope the chiro can help you out.
Katie, I know you can reach your goals. I bet you will look great by September.
Robin, do you feel relieved that you don't have to deal with the girl scout moms? Good luck finishing your packing & cleaning today.

w/o Imax 2
b: kashi w/ banana
s: cashews
l: tbd
s: blueberries & yogurt
d: ww pasta or out

have a great day!

Colleen, Good luck on a not-too-crazy day!;) Imax2 sounds wonderful - it's been a while since I've done that one!:D

Steph, You've usually checked in by now - hope all is okay.

I wonder how Angie's trip is going???

Good morning everyone! :) Did you all have a good weekend? Mine was nice - we had good weather, which always makes the weekends better.

Katie, enjoy your new rotation! It's always fun to start a new rotation and try something different. Keeps us from getting bored, right?

Robin, I bet you're glad to be rid of all the GS stuff. :)

Kate, I hope the chiro can give you some relief! I know it always helps me.

Colleen, I hope you don't have to pick up too much of the slack from the people who are out from work today. Imax2 is one of my favorites! So fun!

This morning I did 4DS Bis, Tris, Shoulders, Calves and Core (whew - that was a mouthful!). Yesterday was amusing - I started out doing CC Vol8 on my newly-fixed treadmill, but in the middle of the 2nd challenge, my treadmill bit the dust again. After evaluating it, we concluded that the belt was badly in need of lubrication and that's why the circuit board kept failing. Whoops. :eek: So I finished my CC workout outside, which was awesome. DH will be fixing the circuit board for the treadmill AGAIN, but this time we'll lube the belt. :)

My eating over the weekend was horrendous. I'm sinking into PMS, which means that all I want to eat are cookies. This is not good. :p But it's a lot easier for me to eat well when I'm at work, so today will be good. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

B - protein shake and Fiber One bar
S - plain yogurt and granola
L - veggie ham sandwich, cherry tomatoes and string cheese
S - baby carrots and almonds
D - leftover orzo and zucchini casserole thing from last night

Hey ladies, quick mid-day check in while I shovel my salad in!! Today has been crazy busy already, college is coming back so that is why. Eating is ON POINT so far, and I am motivated to continue. Will check in with personals after work!

Katie, great job on the eating!!! Keep it up!
Emily, sorry about your treadmill :-( Glad you finally found the root cause. What kind do you have and how do you like it? I am thinking about getting one but held off because I didn't know where I could store it. Now I think I have a place, so I need to price it out and save.
Kate, I had to attend one meeting for my coworker but it has been pretty quiet. I have back to back meetings with my manager this afternoon. DH has a meeting today with a company that is interested in hiring him. I can't wait to get home and talk to him about it.
Steph, I hope you are doing okay. {{{HUGS}}} How are the weight workouts coming? Are you ready to do some cardio?

Emily, Great WO & menu! Bummer on the TM - hope it wasn't too hot to WO outside - it's steamy here! And the chiro helped WONDERS!!! I can walk again! Tho I do kinda look like a penguin - side to side, waddle, shuffle...:eek:

Katie, Salad?!?! We're so proud!:p

Colleen, Keep us poted on DH! Exciting!

Day is tidy. No WO yet but hopefully soon.

thanks for the heads-up Robin! I'm buying my ball tonight!!!!:eek::D

Just did 2 miles of a Leslie Sansone. Wouldve done more but I gotta get ready for my date.

Hope evrybody is having a good afternoon! Happy $hopping!!!!!!!!! $$$$$:p;):D

I'm want my vest and new balls too. I guess that I can wait.

Kate DD will not be a leader any time soon b/c I dragged her to GS meetings for 5 years and she has had enough.

Colleen you are right no more cranky parents but I will miss the cute girls, the parties, the songs, the trips .

Emily hang in there cookie monster

I just finish talking to the investors and they said that we will close the house around 4 pm...at night! :eek:
How in the world am I suppose to drive to NC at night. Maybe I'll stay in a hotel over night.

Last edited:
Robin, good for you for working on the STS stuff thru all of your madness! I am so confused and overwhelmed, I don't know where to begin!
Kate, thanks for the props on the salad! Unlike you, I MUST have my salad dressing! Have fun with DH tonight!
Emily, great workout!! What on earth is veggie ham?? Is it similar to vegetarian scrapple?? DH brought me a mass of scrapple at the grocery store yesterday and started waving it in my face, I almost puked in the store!!
Colleen, so exciting about a new job prospect for DH. Let us know how that goes!
Hey Steph, Shirl, Jenn, Angie, and whoever else I may have missed!

I am home and super hungry. My stomach hurts and I'm not sure if it is period-related or hungry too far gone. Guess I will eat and then see what happens. But before I cook I need to LaundryMAX -- didn't do that at all this weekend and I am kicking myself now! So the plan is laundry, dinner, more laundry, put Collin to bed, then hopefully another segment of Stretch MAX -- I wanna try the one with the band.

A small victory for today -- I got Collin some dried fruits and told him they were fruit snacks, and he LOVES them! He thinks they are the usual junk that he begs for, but they are HEALTHY!

Okay, off for Laundry MAX Round 1!!

I just finish talking to the investors and they said that we will close the house around 4 pm...at night! :eek:
How in the world am I suppose to drive to NC at night. Maybe I'll stay in a hotel over night.

Remind me again when moving day is?

Robin, how are you getting to NC? Are you driving down I95? I wish I would have thought about this, I would have offered to meet up for lunch or dinner or something.

Stretch Max #3 (with the resistance band) is done, I love this one! 20 minute feels like the perfect length to me -- I'm addicted!

Kate, glad the back is better. DH's meeting went well but they need to make some changes before they can bring him on. There is an internal meeting in 2 weeks to discuss the restructuring they want to do. Then he has to go through the hiring process. So it is a least a month before he starts if not longer.
Robin, that sucks that they are closing so late. I would get a hotel room for the night. It will be a pain to get out of NY during rush hour.
Katie, congrats on getting Collin to eat dried fruit. Big win.

I really wish Cathe had more merchandise. I want the weighted gloves for Amy Bento's Rumble but that's all. I am going to wait for the 20 lb weighted vest since I don't think 10 lbs will be enough.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.