[[[[[[[[ cLEAN & tidy TGIFriday ]]]]]]]]

I got about 7 hours of sleep last night, so that's good! Workout this morning will be 4DS KBX, then a few drills from DM. Kind of like the cardio power premix from 4DS, but I don't really care for 4DS BC.

Menu will be similar to yesterday...

B cereal
S b'fast casserole
L half sandwich w/fruit and/or veggies
S crackers, banana
D shephard's pie

I am so excited for tomorrow -- Chris has the day off, and my mom is still here, so the four of us can hang out before she goes home. Not sure what we are going to do, though.

I will probably do a circuit workout tomorrow, then rest/stretch Sunday and start my new rotation on Monday.

Have a good day, ladies! Remember your water!

Morning

Wow Friday already and I'm glad.I did well with my eating yesterday and the Christmas cookies are getting hard, which is a good thing.

Menu:
b-egg white
s-dried fruit one serving (they were on sale)
l-chicken sandwich
d-??

I'm drinking my water and feeling a little lighter this morning.
No w/o for me today but tomorrow I'll do a step w/o and start my rotation on Sunday.

Welcome bacl Shirl and Jenn missed ya.
Good plans for the GS/Slo-mo rotation Shirl.

My goals for 2008 is to increase my weight training and to break my plateaus. I have many plateaus.
:D

Good morning Robin! Good menu for today and goals for the new year! Are you joining me for FF's rotation? I will start Monday!

Good morning girls! I got lots of sleep last night too - I feel great!

Katie- Hvae fun w/ mama tomorrow! Good eats and w/o's! You don't like BC? DDs love to do it w/ me.

RObin - Good eats for you too. Enjoy your rest day. I'm thankful for stale cookies too!

Menu:
b - cereal, banana
s - apple
l - grilled chicken salad
s - ??maybe another apple
d - company again! I'm making a big ham dinner, so lots of saltx( I'll also be serving LOTS of veggies. I think DH wants desert - I'll poll the fam. I WILL keep it clean!
w/o - some light stepping, maybe 4DS LIS cardio.

Talk to you later!

Yes I'm doing the FF rotation.

Enjoy your ham dinner and eat a banana the potassium will lower your sodium levels.

Hi Everyone!

TGIF!!!!

My goal this year is to loose some body fat. I am going to work on my plan over the weekend. Right now I am pissed off that someone from another company decided a plan our company put together had redundant tasks and just removed them. I am glad tomorrow is Saturday!

Katie - sorry you don't like the BC drills. I love them! Have fun with your family tomorrow.
Kate - I am not a big fan of ham because of the salt content. Good luck with keeping it clean.
Robin - never knew that a potassium would lower sodium. I will keep that in mind after a salty meal. Good luck with your plateaus in the upcoming year.

w/o BM2 timesaver cardio
b: oatmeal
l: tbd
s: fruit
d: tbd

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hello cLean and tidy peeps

WTH? I posted but now i dont see it?

Katie, tomorrow sounds like fun!! Double cardio? Do tell.

Kate, you sound like such a great cook. What about baked apples with oats and yogurt to go with the ham for dessert?

Robin, i like your plateau goals, i'm gonna steal that one for myself.

Colleen, I'm thinking of a pyramid rotation, what are you thinking about doing??

Hello Jenn and Shirl, you were missed :)

So, i'm still fat today..puffy, doughy, whatever you want to call it. Damn buttertarts! Next week is TTOTM, maybe that's why i'm holding on for dear life to the puff!

Workout, 4D KB (like Katie!) and core

Menu:
B: yeah, i know
S:quark
L: veggie soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: almonds
d: steamed veggies, lentils, tomato sauce
s: yogurt/kamut puffs
BBL
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

It feels good to be back! :) All of you inspire me to do better! Thank you! :D:D

I did my 20 minute circuit plus warm-up, cool down/stretch. I was shaking during the last round. This morning's circuit was:
1. 10 mountain climbers hands on bosu; dome side down - triple time
2. 10 pull-ups
3. 10 kb swings
4. 10 push-ups
5. 10 romanian dead lifts
Repeat above circuit as many times as possible with good form in 20 minutes.

menu
b cereal, banana & sk.milk
s kefir
l turkey & lots of veggies
s nuts & apple
d ??? - we might be at my Mom's so I'm not sure

Lots of water too! :)

Katie, Your back must be feeling better! :) It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned - Enjoy!

Robin, Your goals for 2008 sound great! Keep up the good work.

Kate, Entertaning again, how fun! You must be a good cook with a name like Chef Kate! I'd love to come over for dinner some time. :)

Steph, I'm sorry you're feeling "doughy". I bet TTOM is the reason. Your pyramid rotation sounds intersting. What workouts do you intend to use?

Colleen, TGIF! I hope you have a nice weekend. BM2 timesaver cardio is so much fun. It always makes me happy!

Enjoy the day and think positive!
:)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Robin, I've never heard that about bananas. What is the best time to eat it - before or after?

Colleen - I'm with you on losing body fat. If my UB never got any better I'd be okay w/ it. I like the definition I hvae there. However I would like to see the 6-pack I know is hiding! Your BM2 cardio will definetly help! Maybe I'll squeeze that one in too!

Steph - Thanks for the dessert suggestion. I told DH that I'm just going to serve ice cream w/ different toppings. It will be easy for me to resist. Sorry about your doughiness! Drink lots of water!
\
Shirl - Can you really do 10 pull-ups? I can keep up / Cathe on most UB stuff, but I am sorely lacing in pull-ups, push-ups too for that matter. The chefkate name comes from DH. I do cook a lot and I have tons of aprons. One year he ordered a black one with Chef Kate embroidered on the front. It's my favorite one!

Haven't had my AM snack. Got too busy and forgot. Everyone seems motivated today. I'm down another 1/2 lb. and feeling very motivated. Maybe I'll see my 6-pack by summer! I can see the top obliques and I have a line going down the middle. THe lower needs some MAJOR help though! - C'mon cardio!

See ya!

Hey ladies, it's nice to see this thread so busy again!

Menu has changed a bit, but still keeping it clean and I am not as hungry today which is a relief!! I am hoping to make it all the way thru the day without any cheats!

My workout this morning was killer -- 4DS KBX, then DM drills 1-4 (cardio) -- about 45 minutes. I am TIRED!

I am getting really excited about a new start with a new year, new rotation, better eating, etc.

Back to work, only 4 more hours, then 4 more days off -- YAY!

Katie, Your enthusiasm is contagious! Fun workout! What's the countdown to the big day? And how is Collin doing in his big boy undies?!

Yes Katie! Keep going with the motivation okay!!

I'm leaving work a bit early today, went shopping too, good sales. My workout shoes were on sale, so i ran out to get them!

oooh, i like to shop!
S

Hi Everyone!

It's good to see everyone so motivated.

Steph - I was thinking of a muscle endurance/cardio for Jan. I am going to see what Cathe posts first. Glad to hear your shoes are on sale.
Shirl - I should give one of your circuits a try sometime, especially when I am rushed in the morning.
Kate - love your ChefKate story!
Katie - keep up the good work!

I had a piece of chocolate but other than that I am on track. Hopefully I can find something clean in my house for dinner.

Colleen

Steph, Wish I could go shopping with you !!!!!

Colleen, piece, smeesh! We need a little indulence so we don't binge, right? I must confess I had 4 mini-oreos.mmmmmmmm. My indulgence today!

i just finished BM2 power circuit. I could do wide lunges and power 7s all day!

Need to go start dinner. See ya!

Steph, I wanna go shopping with you too! What are your workout shoes? How are things with you and DH lately?

Colleen, workout plan looks good for the new year. Mmmmm, chocolate cake!

Kate, thanks for your kind words! I love the Chef Kate story too!

I've got a few minutes of down time before I need to go start dinner. Oh great, now Collin is chewing up jelly beans and spitting them out on the floor... So much for down time!

Hello!

I wish all of you could come shopping with me!

Colleen, i agree, i'll wait and see what Cathe posts. I really want to buy the pyramid series, i just need an excuse!

Katie, i love New Balance shoes. I have tried everything, but they are the ones for me!
What does everyone else wear??
S

Hello ladies,

Colleen and Robin I am definetly with you on the 2008 goals. I need to lose some bf, well more than some.}( I would like to increase my weight training and I too have many plauteas to break.

Today at lunch I went to Barnes & Noble. I bought the book The New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women, it had good reviews on the oxygen mag site. I also bought a new planner for 2008. Another one of my goals is to record my eating and workouts.

Menu
B-protien shake
s-shredded wheat, large coffee
s string cheese
l-salad with turkey and feta
s- pistachios
d 2 slice american cheese, cheeseburger and mac and cheese (I know not to tidy and not to clean but that is what I wanted.)
s-coffee with creamer
I also only had 2 candies today.

My workout was step sweatfest part 1.

Kate- I hope your dinner went well.
Steph-feel better.

Jenn
;-) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.