--------> TGI (clean & tidy) FRIDAY <--------

<------------------- Happy bride-to-be again, YAY!:D

I woke up this morning dreaming about packing the car for the beach and driving down and just being so so happy.

Workout this morning will be IMAX3!!

bbl..........

You ARE in a good mood, Katie! Have fun Imaxing!

I was supposed to work at Gina's school today but my mom backed out of watching Isabel for me. So home with her. I think we'll go to the grocery store and some other misc. things.

Hoping for some cardio some time today.

b - granola, banana shared w/ Gina, watermelon
s - fruit
l - turkey sandwich plain openfaced, carrot sticks, fruit, lf cheese & fiber crackers
s - ??
d - not sure. I think something quick - DH is getting some of our trucks arranged at the hangar for our photo shoot tomorrow.

I'm starting to get worried about measuring a couple weeks ahead. WHat if I'm having twins? What if I'm making too much amniotic fluid? what if, what if??? I'm feeling Baby move more and more and its getting stronger. The heartbeat was 150 so thats a good strong one. .......Somebody ease my mind!!!!!

Morning

Kate try to relax and do some yoga. These fears are normal and the baby(s):) will be just fine.

Nice dream Katie.

Yesterday my job had a brunch for Nurses Week and they had everything fattie that you can think of. So since it was free and I did not bring my lunch I fell off the wagon. And that is all I'm going to say about that.:-(

Anyway today's is a new day and I have my lunch packed.
b-oatmeal and berries
s-nuts
l-stuffed red pepper and salad
d-??...I really should not have a cheat meal.

Kate, I FEEL it in my heart and soul that that beautiful baby BOY is JUST FINE. I feel certain that if it was twins they would have found a second heartbeat by now. Everything is fine, deep breath!!

I am not speaking to Chris, he just pissed me off. We argued, then he said "Shut the hell up" and walked away! :eek: :eek: :eek: So, I am doing just what he said!

Still a happy bride, though!! I am formed a happy-bride-bubble and NO ONE is getting in!!

I am hoping today is relatively calm at work, then Shop Max after work. Chris and I are meeting for dinner and then I *might* go for ice cream!! It has been over two weeks since my last sweet/dessert -- I think I may have just one and then no more until the wedding!!

Collin is gone to his aunt's for the weekend so we are trying to get some more painting and stuff done around the house.

Menu--

b cereal
s fruit, almonds
l grilled chicken and veggies
s fruit and almonds
d OUT, maybe our favorite kebab grille and MAYBE ICE CREAM!

Good morning, Robin!! I high calorie/high fat meal is better than NO meal, IMHO! Give yourself a break!!

Where in NC is your family? Are you wanting to move there?

Morning peeps,
Have the chiro early, so i'm going to be quick, and back in a bit!

Katie, happy bride, happy bride, groom not going to change happy bride :) I think i might IMAX3 myself tonight!!

Kate, i wish i had babies so i could relate. I agree with Robin, i think those feelings are normal. He/she is going to be a gorgeous, healthy baby, i have a feeling,and angels follow me around remember..

Robin, oh well, wagons were meant to get on and off of..like apple picking on a farm. Get back on today, and kick some arse.

I'll be back...too much Arnold in my life..
S

Katie is is just pre-wedding stress, forgive Chris. He is only a man.
;-)

I was thinking of moving near RockyMount.

Hey Steph, Colleen and Shirl. What's new?

Kate I read yesterday's post...I think that Robin (Robert) is a good name for a boy. Really my name was suppose to be Robert. My father had 4 girls and my mom knew that she was having a boy when she was preggo with me. So she only picked out one name...Robert. Well then I came out..:D I'm sure my father wasn't too pleased.

My son's name is Cameron because when I was preggo with him my DH had a dream that I was having twins named Cameron and Camerrin.

Robin, Good for you for packing a lunch! Thanks for the name tips and funny stories too!

Katie, Glad you're maintaining your happy bride status despite MD (man-drama!). Maybe he'll bring you flowers tonight! Sounds like you two have a nice evening and weekend planned.

Steph, Hope the chiro helped. I went this AM too. Feeling much better. What did Arnold do to ya?!

Thanks everbody for the calming vibes about baby. I'm not normally a worrier but we've had 2 healthy babies and it always seemed like a bigger risk to have more babies, more chances for something to be wrong. I'm sure all is well in there!

AM snack ended up being a really delicious cc cookie! Isabel and I were running errands and they were calling to us! Lunch will be taco salad - that was also calling!

Man, slow day in here!!

Robin, I have family in NC, great place to raise a family IMO.

Steph and Kate, thanks for keeping me company via e-mail while I was at boring work today!

Colleen, has work calmed down yet? E-Mail me at [email protected] so we chat RT stuff!

Dinner and dessert were DELISH!! Dinner was a spicy chicken kebab with zesty lime sauce. Dessert was chocolate cake batter ice cream with chocolate fudge, peanut butter, and a peanut butter cup mixed in, and whipped cream on top!! HEAVEN!!

Good thing I IMAXed this morning!

Hi Everyone!

Work was busy today because we are preparing for our migration which starts tonight. I will spend my weekend either working, sleeping or at the in-laws for Mother's Day dinner. Yuck! I can't wait until this over.

Katie, I just send you an email about the RT. Your dessert sounds delish. Good choice if you are going to cheat.
Kate, sorry I wasn't available to ease your mind about the baby. I know you will have a beautiful healthy baby boy.
Steph, glad you got your chiro appt in. I had to skip one this week because I was too busy and I really miss it.
Robin, don't worry about your cheat meal yesterday. I always struggle when I don't bring my own food.

w/o was GS CT & 4DS LIS
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: arroz con pollo
s: apple, edamame
d: pizza

Have a good night everyone and I will try to check in when I am free this weekend! Wish me luck because if it doesn't go well this weekend, we have to try again Memorial Day.

Colleen

Oh my word, Katie, I'm salivating about your desert!!! WOW!

Colleen, You're voting boy too huh? Hope the migration goes well! Good luck!!!

No workout for me. It's 9pm, I just got home a little bit ago. After dinner I went to my moms. Sisters were headed off to prom. Pretty girls!

Dinner was cheese pizza. I had a salad and some apple too. Not bad. Hoping for a good WO tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.