--------> cLEAN & tidy TUESDAY

I am SO TIRED and I can't seem to feel better! I laid on the couch and dozed all afternoon yesterday (feeling awful), then went to bed early last night, and I am STILL tired. I really hope I am not coming down with something...

Today's workout will be 4DS Chest and Back -- I am not quite sure how to make 30 mins of weight work last one hour. I will feel like I am "cheating" if I only do 30 minutes of lifting, kwim?? Maybe I will tack on abs on my weight training days.

My slanted risers are scheduled for delivery today -- too bad they didn't come yesterday so I could use them for chest work but oh well, next week. I might lace up my Rykas this evening and see what the cardio DVD that comes with the risers is all about -- I am curious!

Menu:

B waffle, choc. protein milk
S apple slices, string cheese
L tuna, crackers, carrot sticks
S pear, Larabar
D grilled chipotle chicken, broccoli

Morning Ladies

Sorry you was not feeling well Katie and lets us know about the new DVDs. with the 4DS split I usually do 10-15 mins of cardio and 10min Abs to warm up, this way I don't feel like I'm cheating.

Kate GREAT to see you working out!

Today w/o will be Firm Yoga 40 min. This recovery week is getting boring and I have not pick up a DB in 5 days :(

Menu
b-oatmeal and orange
s- nuts and yogurt
l-salad and tuna
s-protein bar
d-left over tacos

Yesterday I had a bag of cheesdoodles.:( and I ate taco (clean) with real cheese (unclean). I really need to tighten up my diet after 3:00 because that is when I fall.

Well, that went really well. I love being able to do chest flyes with 20#dbs! Next week I may try 21 or 22 pounds! Also, I did *almost* all of the push ups from my toes!

Do you think that the 4DS weight work hits each muscle group enough for only once per week? I guess I am so used to GS or SH where my muscles are exhausted after I am done (or maybe before!). I was able to go heavier though, since there were fewer sets.

I am going back to my strawberry shake this morning for a change -- that will give me a lot of fruit today. Is there any such thing as too much fruit??

Katie/Buff Bride - Hope you get feeling better - good for you for working out! Let us know how the riser DVD is. I can't justify buying them - we have an adjustable weight bench - but I still want them!! Re the fruit: Before pg I felt like a fruit addict (it makes me nauseous right now) and I've wondered too if I eat too much.

Robin - Your body is LOVING the rest week. You are going to see AWESOME growth when you get back to weights - hang in there! THe yoga sounds really nice.

I'm feeling pretty good this morning - I better go get my b'fast so I KEEP feeling good.

bbl...

Okay, here is what I was pondering over in the shower...

During the three weeks that I am using 4DS weight work should I do...
-chest & back
-bis and tris
-shoulders and legs

OR
-chest, back, and shoulders
-bis, tris, and legs
-adding Muscle Max towards the end of the week

Not sure why I am stressing over this so much!

Hello clean peeps!!

We are getting yet another snow storm today!! This really is getting crazy.

Katie, I hope you're not coming down with something. I usually take an advil cold and sinus at the first hint of something brewing, it didnt work on me this time! I find total body workouts work best for me, and they are better for fatloss from what i understand. Hopefully Shirl will pipe in here.

Robin, some people during recovery weeks actually let diet go a bit too, for full mental and physical rest...cheesedoodles arent too bad:)
Are you at work at 3pm? Maybe we need to make a plan for snacks from home, that's what i do so i'm not tempted!

Kate, i'm so excited about the natural birthing centre! If i ever have a baby, this is what i think i would do too, try no drugs!!
Glad you're feeling better and able to kick some butt last night! Hope you were wearing a good bra :)

Well, Anastasia (intern) is very nice actually. She has a 7 month old baby (Isabel)-I told her a friend of mine has a lovely daughter Isabel as well :)

Workout last night, stepbox/blast challenge from KM and core-what the hell was i thinking, my butt is killing me today!

Today, PUB/Barr, i need those paceweights to add some more weight here. Convince about STS! Presale ends March 10th and i'm starting to really want it!

Menu:
B: you guessed it!
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veggie soup, carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta nat pb
d: steamed veggies, lentils, yogurt
s: kamut puffs/almond milk
have a great day, BBL
Steph

HI Everyone,

Just a quick hello. I am in meetings all day, so it will be a challenge to find time for lunch. I did BM2 this morning and it was a killer. My legs are sore.

BBL!

Colleen

Hello again!

Work day is going well, although I am in filing HELL! Hopefully I will get it all done and won't have to deal with it for a long time to come.

I have a BAD tension headache, need to go get my Rx refilled!!

Eating my lunch now -- put too much cayenne pepper in my tuna salad, so it is HOT!

Katie, Re your rotation: I would enjoy option 2 more. An hour for 2 body parts tends to bore me. That cayenne pepper will raise your metabolism! Eat it up!

Steph, We're supposed to get a couple inches today. I like winter but I am very ready for spring. I had to go outside to play at preschool today and it was "colder than a witch's tit!". Isabel thanks you for your shout-out! Hope Anastasia works out better than Tiffany! Great workouts! I think I might do PUB tonight too. Buy STS!!!! Cheaper than a personal trainer - probably better results (if we could keep our mouths shut!)

Colleen, Did you do ALL of BM2?! I think I've only done that 2x - I love the premixes though.

I am feeling pretty great today, which is very exciting. Today is my best day in over 2 weeks. Maybe I'm past the worst of it. I hope.

menu:
b - 3/4 c. Kashi, banana, 1/2 piece toast
s - (hangs head in shame) cupcake at preschool (someone had a bday)
l - smead, apple, some tidy macaroni
s - ?? toast maybe. I'm finding carbs REALLY help my nausea
d - ?? probably breakfast for dinner. Tidy french toast sounds wonderful to me!

Shirl, Jenn, Lori, Are you out there?

No PM snack for me - I slept thru it!! yay!
Need to start dinner.
Have a clean & yummy dinner! (mine's gonna be tidy!)

guess what?? someone spilled bubbles in my freaking laptop! can anyone guess who it was?? looks like i have lost a control button and the function button. please forgive me if i do not capitolize as much as i used to....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.