>>>>>>>>Clean & Tidy Tuesday<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mikkia

Cathlete
Good Morning!
I think I beat Robin to the computer this am! My little guy starts preschool today! I thought I'd better get a head start!
Hope everyone is feeling good after the long weekend and recovered from all we did, ate or didn't do!
Work out- this week is a busy one so I am pulling out my Timesaver DVD I forgot about and will do those all week.

b-ezekiel granola and strawberry and yogurt
l-left over artichoke quinoa from last night
d-cilantro chicken enchiladas-I just eat a chicken breast with the sauce on top of it and maybe a salad
(flank steak recipe will have to wait until Wed, can't wait!)

Artichoke Pilaf
2 tbs olive oil
1/2 cup chopped red onion
3 cloves minced garlic
1 c uncooked quinoa cook by package directions, but use chicken broth instead of water
1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
2 cups of frozen quartered artichokes, thawed
1/2 c reduced fat feta cheese
s&p to taste

cook the quinoa as directed and set aside. Saute garlic, onion in oil for 2-3 min. Add the artichokes, saute for 5 more min. Add tomatoes and cook until warm. Add the quinoa and salt and pepper. Sautee for 5 min. Add the feta at the end and take of the heat after stirring well. Let set for 5-10 min to let flavors soak in. I think it even tastes best the text day.

Have a great tuesday!

Hi Mikkia what are you doing here by yourselve. I think that we have two threads going for today. Nice recipe. I'm going to move your post to the other one. OK

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.