=== CHEETAHS === doin' the Fri. dance! 5.11

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Happy Friday, cheetahs!!!!

Today is a rest day for me as I have happy hour plans this afternoon…Truth is, I don’t feel much like going out today -- I’d rather come home & work out -- but I’m meeting with some friends whom I don’t hang out with very often, and one of ‘em is a mom who doesn’t get to get out all that often. So, I gotta go.

Jackie :: great deal on the 305! I agree with your boss – you won’t be sorry you invested…thanks – I should find out officially next week…she struggled and had to take several walking breaks, but it was a hilly course, so I think she did well for someone with pretty severe asthma who’s just getting back to exercise. What’dja think of CCE?

Wendy :: Did you say Coronas? I’ll be right over with the limes!…The vertigo you described sounds terrifying! I believe I have a mild touch of it, but I have never been diagnosed or even reported it to my doc. Sometimes when I am sitting in a chair, the room suddenly starts to spin. Usually, I can regain control pretty quickly. Other times, I feel unsteady – like my surroundings are moving and I’m going to fall down – particularly when I am the top of a staircase – and esp. when there are spaces between the steps and you can see the floor…I have taken a break from eBay selling, too. I agree it is time-consuming. Maybe this summer. I am hoping to pick up two committee jobs and possibly a tutoring gig. Then, I won’t need to find something else PT and it would leave me a good amount of downtime.

OK, ladies, have a GREAT day! Will try to get back in here later and see what’s happenin’ with the cheetah babes!

Cathy :)

Good Morning Cheetah Babes!}(

I have BM2 Double Upper Body on tap for today. I am thinking about "cheating" though and doing the exercises all one time through and then going back to the beginning and repeating it that way instead of the way Cathe has it "premixed". I remember doing that work out pre-X and I almost died! I'd rather be able to lift heavier with better form all the way through it so I think doing it this way will help. I also think I am going to skip the abs as I just did abs y'day and *FELT IT*!!! I have abs scheduled for Saturday's work out anyway. Apparently Cathe has them back to back at times in this rotation and I'd rather not do that.

And ofcourse...I need to try and get that yoga in tonight...;)

Cathy: I hope you get the jobs you want lined up for this summer. I only had one corona last night so by the time you got here I would have been long done with it. LOL When I was selling on Ebay it took me forever to get the autctions up and running. I was so anal about it and there was sooo much info to include. I loved selling there but for simplicity's sake I am going the Amazon route. If I can't sell my stuff there then I will consider listing on Ebay again down the line. My vertigo sucks but I have learned to deal with it. The night time spells were by far the WORST and *knock on wood* haven't happened in ages so I am VERY happy about that.

Well folks, I went ahead and did it! I pressed "proceed to check out" on the BeachBody site for the 2nd time in just a couple of weeks!:eek: :7 }( ;) HELP ME...I'm outta control!!! LOL I get like this though...I buy buy buy for a while and then all of the sudden it stops dead and I won't buy anything else for months!:+

TGIF everyone!

Hey Cheetahs!

Cathy- thanks for the squeeze site. I book marked it for later. I am still waiting to hear from Carole about the (non Cathe) killer workouts she has been doing. It might be time to mix things up.

Wendy- How was that Corona last night?

This has been a more hectic week than average, but this always happens when we travel without our kids. It seems like we have to play catch up for a couple of weeks. But this weekend it gets compounded again. We have a Regatta (3 1/2 hours away) to attend for our 16 yo DD, then our oldest has her official graduation ceremony in Boston (6 hours away) and we move our DS age 20 back home from Boston for the summer. At least everything is in the same direction. I'll leave the Regatta and continue on to Boston. MY DH and youngest DS will meet me in Boston late afternoon on Saturday.

Who knows how workouts will go. I hope to get in a treadmill run at the hotel on Sunday.

Until next week Cheetahs~~~ Enjoy your weekends!!!!!

Edit: Today is a 6 mile tempo run. I may head to the canal it is so pretty now!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

Good morning cheetahs,

i was up early today and went to a spin class at the gym. unfortunately i won't have time to do squeeze today. too many other things to do later on today.

cathy-i am thinking hard about the garmin;) did you check the open discussion area yesterday? there's another code to download a free itrain...yippee!!

wendy- they are definitely decent workouts. i don't think tony has made a bad one:) . like i've said before i am one that loves his crazy antics. i too have been on a spending spree as of lately and i'm not done yet, lol.

kristi- so glad you enjoyed your trip. too bad we didn't get a chance to meet each other. maybe the next time you are in my neck of the woods.

jackie- let me know what you think of your garmin. enjoy! don't you just love getting new exercise toys!!

later tators:)

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...enjoy happy hour tonight!

Wendy...how is the back/shoulder pain today? I didn't know you had arthritis. That BM2 upper premix is a killer. So, you got P90 masters?

Judy..there has been alot about BBC (Barry's Boot Camp) here. They are high intensity endurance workouts with weights and separate cardio workouts on each DVD. GWW (Great Weighted Workout) is on of Karen Voights older workouts. She uses lighter weights and higher reps. I have been doing the floorwork for legs from that one and it is a tough one. You have a busy weekend on tap! Enjoy!...how was the 6 mile canal run?

Shelly..I can see why your legs could be tired! No, I didn't get Traceys CSF I got the High Int Kickbox. Hope you had a nice run yesterday.

Susuan...good job on the DM workout. I haven't heard a thing about that Firm workout, so let us know what you think...:)

Sunny...thanks for the link to the paper...great pic!! Jackie got a great deal on the Garmin thru Amazon. It is well worth the investment.

Christine..glad your DH returned. Thanks for the picturetrail link...good pictures...:)

Kristi...sorry about the vertigo...hope it goes away ASAP!

Jackie...congrats on getting the Garmin! Awesome deal...no, I don't have a shoe pod. I also don't have a TM as I always do my running outdoors.

I ditched my workout yesterday and did ME shoulders, abs and 60 min on the EXT. Today is floor legs, MM Chest and abs (cannot event attempt Rich today!) and a 4 mile run.

Have a great day...:)

carole- thanks! in the back of the paper there is another pic and a little blurb about me training my client for her first 5k. she is hooked on running now!

wendy- enable me girl:7 i went to beach body but didn't see any new masters workouts. although i did see the stretch one by tony. so now that one is on my radar}( :p

Good morning Cheetahs! Happy Friday!

Wendy - Bet Joey is going to have a great party! I haven't done the P90M workouts in awhile. I think I have Plyo Legs and I think a cardio but I can't remember which one. I like the workouts and they're not as intense as P90X. But, again, I like Tony's style of teaching. Still working on trying to get that yoga in, I see. I think we're all right there together with our purchases.

Cathy - Enjoy your rest day and your time with your friends. I'm sure that mom appreciates you taking some time out of your day to spend with her. Bet she's looking forward to it. I like CCE. The workouts may be short but I really enjoy doing them.

Judy - Congratulations to your college grad! Hope you got your run in. Have a great weekend!

Sunny - The $50 rebate offer on the Garmin ends May 15. I used the free code to download another iClimb. Love new gadgets and new workouts! It's a good thing both my children are grown.:)

Carole - I'll see if I need the shoe pod later on. Heck, having the Garmin may get me outside more with some runs. I would have to do it on weekends and holidays because it's still dark outside when I start my weekday workouts. Enjoy your workout today.

I did Cardio Core Express, 6 Minute Abs and Cool It Off Express. The more I do one of these workouts, the more I like them. The set looks great. The outfits are cute. And, her music is so much better. I read somewhere else, that people were going to use Great Body Guaranteed with this set. I think they will be a great compliment to one another. They're not heart pounding workouts but I feel like I got a workout. Saved my strength and energy for my 10K tomorrow.

Enjoy your Friday ladies!

Jackie

G'morning Cheetahs! Another gorgeous day here, I've been spoiled this week w/ great weather!

I got up & did the last 45 min of YogaX this morning. I just don't feel nearly as flexible early in the morning, but had to get it done!

I'm dropping Allison off at school & hitting the garage sales around here. It's the town wide sales & we have a wedding to go to tomorrow morning so I want to see if I can find some deals early! I usually find a lot of nice clothes for the girls- which is helpful when you have 3 to buy for! :eek: Then Allison's having a friend from school over to play for a while.

I'm on day 27 of the X already!! I can't believe I'm almost out of Phase 1. I'm loving it so far, except not loving the recovery week as much. I'm ready to bring it next week though!!

I'll be back later, must go shower & run the vacuum before we leave! ;-)

Oh my gosh, very quick check in - life is absolutely crazy this week and weekend. I have been doing a workout whenever possible.

We closed on the sale of our second bar and grill we own - that one is in Iowa - YIPPEE.....now we only have one to worry about and that's what we wanted. One headache done :)

This weekend we have a wedding, work, and shopping with my mom on Sunday and golfing with DH and DS in the afternoon.

I'll get back if I can.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all moms!!! ;-)

Marcia.

Good morning!

Just a quick check in and I will be back later!

This morning I did Tracey's Step Sweatfest and the lower body mix of Squeeze. Loved Tracey's but...at the end of section 1..it kind of froze in mid air and went to the menu for section 2. And it wasn't a premix...or just section 1 that I had selected...so I will have to see what was up with that.

Hi to everyone and Happy Friday! BBL

Linda

Happy Friday all!

DH is back and was bitten by these evidently massive mosquitoes on his ankles and can barely walk. He also had chills last night, so I’m a bit worried about him (can malaria hit that quickly? 2-3 days?). So he was still sleeping when I left. Which means, I got to do everything again this morning, but fortunately, I did not know that until I was done working out! I did Spinervals Zoot challenge (a nice short 40 minute Spinerval that was tough none-the-less) followed by BBC Total Body. I’m thinking I’ll reverse them the next time. My legs were already fried, and the 2 minute wall squat had me shaking, so some of the moves were tough. But I enjoyed it.

Cathy – I know hat you mean about not really wanting to socialize but going anyway. But it sounds like you really need to see these friends. Have fun!

Wendy – yeah BM2 Upperx2 is Tough! Good plan on how you’re doing them. Endurance lifting works better for me for some reason (after years of heavy – I’m finally finding this out). But we’re all different! What did you get from Beach Body? Oh please, why am I asking? I cannot be enabled! I just bough BBC!

Judy – your DD16 is a sailor? I LOVE sailing – was on the sailing team in college. That was a blast! Sounds like you have a very busy weekend!!! Enjoy it.

Sunny – I don’t have the Garmin, but I would buy one if I had some extra cash! They are cool. You can afford your spending spree with your new job! How cool!

Carole – thanks for the comments on my picture trail! I teared up at the one about Tucker. I still miss him. Have fun with you MM Chest (sans Rich! Don’t blame you for that one!) and your floor work, abs and run!

Jackie – Good luck tomorrow!!! I’m sure you’ll do fabulous!!! I’ll be thinking of you!

Jess – Congrats on getting so far on the “X”!!! Way to go! Enjoy the weather.

Marcia – congrats on selling the bar and grill in Iowa! Still sounds like you have one killer schedule!!

Linda – I’d check with Tracey – they should replace that. But try dusting it off and seeing if it happens again! Happy Friday to you, too!

Shelly – what torture are you planning for yourself today? :+

Oh, I guess I SHOULD get back to work… I’d rather be at home playing with the puppy… TGIF!

Hey Ladies.

No work out to report yet. I OVER-napped today. :eek: I am looking to squeeze it in shortly after DH arrives home.

Tomorrow I have Cathe cardio on tap but I think I am going to go to the gym with DH and try out my new 30 min Itread instead!}( We can go early and get the work out out of the way. I need the rest of the day to prepare for the party on Sunday. :)

I still hope to squeeze yoga in my schedule SOMEWHERE but who knows at this point!:p

I'll be back later folks!;)

christine-lol, first i have to start working and then i have to built a clientele. and then i can start spending some $$, :7

wendy- so which itread did you download??!!}( :p :D

Hey ladies,
Just popping in to say hi! I have a had a very busy day. My hubby is going to lay ceramic tile down in our family room and I have been busy moving furniture and getting rid of the carpet. It will be so nice not to have to stress about stains anymore. It is impossible to keep carpet clean with a cat,dog, 2pigs,and 3 kids(LOL)!

I did an hour of pilates today and tonight I hope to do some cardio. I will try to do the new cardio bootcamp firm.

Have a good evening friends!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.