====GDMT....Wild Wednesday====

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was shoulders and arms and ab ripper x. A really good workout. I realized today how much more I like weight work than cardio! I upped some weights, and stayed the same with others. I did my best today with ab ripper x, I did all the mason twists and arms in the air for in and outs and bicycles.

Stats:
Alternating Shoulder Presses: Round 1 10 reps @17# &2 - 8 reps, 20#,
In & Out Bicep Curls: Round 1&2- 16R, 14#,
Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks - Round 1 - 10 reps 12#, R2 8 reps 14#
Deep Swimmer's Press - Rounds 1 and 2 - 8 Reps, 17#
Full Supination Concentration Curls - R1 - 12R, 17#, R2 - 8R, 20#
Chair Dips - R1 30 reps with feet on chair, R2 30 reps feet on chair, switching raiseing leg every 5
Upright Rows - Rounds 1 +round 2: 8 reps 20#
Static Arm Curls (16 reps), Rounds 1 - 17#, dropped 1/2 way to 15# R2 - 15# (Hard!)
Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks - Rounds 1 - 8R, 12# R2- 12reps, 12#
Two-Angle Shoulder Flys (also a 16 rep exercise)- Round 1&2 -12# Crouching Cohen Curls - Round 1, 10 @ 15#, round 2 - 8R, 17#
Lying Down Tricep Extensions: Round 1 &2, 8 reps, 15#
Bonus Round:
In and out straight arm shoulder press: round 1 16reps @ 10#, R2 16 reps @ 8#
Congdon Curls - R1 10 reps @ 15#, R2 8 reps @ 17#
Side Tri Raises -24 each side

A great workout. I raised alot of my weights, but I was trying to keep good form and still feel the burn;-) And like Tony says, "don't let your ego control you" !:)

Marcy~ I'm sure you went heavier than me today!}( Looking forward to seeing your stats! Now I know why you wanted to do the X again. It is a great workout! I am looking forward to a great stretch tomorrow, I will be doing DS 45 min practice. That way I get to sleep a little later too! Will you be doing Shiva Rea? It seems you really like her. I hope you got a good nights sleep!!!!!

Gin~ Whats on the game plan today? I hope you had a good visit at the drs.

Tracee~ Are you out there???? Miss you!!:D

Have a great day all!!!!!
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today I ran with my friends. I feel as if I sould have done something else.:eek: Maybe that is a crazy thought! Just following Cathe's Dec. plan. Tomorrow is HSTA. Fast pace and challenging for me.
Yesterday the dr. performed accupuncture on me. Never had that done before. Hope it helps.

Marcy--Hope you were able to sleep better last night. Have you considered taking 1/2 of a Simply Sleep? It worked for me and as you know I am quite sensitive to meds. Best of luck with the house hunting. I hope you find the perfect home.

Deanie--I forgot that your ds was an Astros fan. My parents (esp. my mother) are BIG Astros fans! (They live in Houston) Today is ds's 24th b-day. We will taking him and his fiance to dinner tonight. I might have trouble remembering that he is 24, except that he is 6'3" and already starting to gray. EEK!:eek:

Tracee--Hope you are still with us. We miss you!

Have a great day!
Gin

Good Morning DGT!

Today was Shoulders & Arms (no ARX). Another bad night of sleep but I made an app't for Sat. with the dr.

Stats:
Alternating Shoulder Presses: Round 1 10 reps @19# (up 2 reps) & R2 - 8 reps, 19#,
In & Out Bicep Curls: Round 1&2- 16R, 16#,
Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks - Round 1 - 12 reps 19# (up 2 reps), R2 - 10 reps 21# (up 2#
Deep Swimmer's Press - Rounds 1 - 6 reps @ 19# (up 1 rep) and R2 - 7 Reps @ 19# (up 3#)
Full Supination Concentration Curls - R1 - 9R, 19# (up 1 rep), R2 - 11R (up 3 reps), 19#
Chair Dips - Both rounds 35 reps with feet on floor switching raiseing leg every 5 (Deanie: is it harder with feet on chair?)
Upright Rows - Round 1 - 9 reps @ 19# (up 1 rep); Round 2 - 10 reps @ 19# (up 2 reps)
Static Arm Curls (16 reps), Round 1 - 16#, 16 reps; Round 2, 16#, 14 reps (up 2 reps) (Hard! - I agree!)
Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks - Rounds 1 - 12R, 16# (up 4 reps); R2- 8 reps @ 18# (up 2#)
Two-Angle Shoulder Flys (also a 16 rep exercise)- Round 1&2 -16# (up 1# on Round 2)
Crouching Cohen Curls - Both Rounds - 9 reps @ 16# (up 1# on Round 2)
Lying Down Tricep Extensions: Round 1 - 12 R @ 16# (up 1#); Round 2 -8 reps, 18# (up 2#)
Bonus Round:
In and out straight arm shoulder press: Rounds 1&2: 16reps @ 13#
Congdon Curls - R1 9 reps @ 13#, R2 8 reps @ 13# (these feel so easy at first but then at rep 7, I fall apart)
Side Tri Raises -R1 - 25 each side (up 1 rep); R2 - 26 each side

I got invited for a Cathe get together when I get to GA! I can't wait to meet some fellow Catheites and it will be nice to know a few people where I'm moving to.

Deanie - It's good you didn't let your ego control you. Good form is everything. I am looking forward to yoga as well. I have so many good yoga practices now it's tough to decide. I would love to try David's 2nd Series again, but it still scares me a little. I also got Mark Blanchard's Flow DVD from his Sedona series which I never tried so I might be doing that but I have to see how long it is because I want to try and get in ARX tomorrow. I should be getting David's book for his first series with all of the poses. I want to see if there's any from the first series I haven't done. I don't have his first series DVD which I'm still trying to get but I want to see if I've done the poses from my other practices.

Gin - With you being Ms. Cardio Queen, I guess running is just not enough. I really like HSTA. I find it more challenging than Boot Camp. Is Simply Sleep over the counter? Happy B'day to your DS!

Tracee - Miss you! Hope we hear from you today.

Have a great day! BBL.

Marcy

Hi Again!

Marcy--I am looking at the Simply Sleep box and it is from the makers of Tylenol PM. Yes, over the counter. It says. "Fall asleep fast, wake up refreshed." Let us know what the dr. says. Take care of yourself!!

We just run for about 30 min. and that seems so short. :p

There were several Atlanta Catheites on the RT and they presented her with a t-shirt one night at dinner. It is on the blog. Where in GA are you moving? That will be nice to meet some fellow Catheites.

I need to be out runnning errands and it is way cold and rainy.x(
Gin

Gin - I'm moving either to Marietta or Kennesaw. It seems most of them will be within 45 minutes of me. It's actually warm here today but it's supposed to get snowy/rainy/icy tomorrow which is real bad because DH doesn't want me taking the car if the weather's bad. We only have one right now and can't afford to have anything happen to it. I'll try and wait till Saturday to see what the dr. gives me but if I need to, I will try the Simply Sleep. Did you go to to the doctor yet?

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.