====== clean & tidy MONDAY ======

The term "manic Monday" seems appropriate here. Collin is sick, so I'm not going to work today. But I have a bazillion cases in court this afternoon, so I will have to go for that part. So I will just go in from like 1230 to 3 pm or so. Collin will be napping anyway, so it should be no big deal. Not sure who will stay with him... Chris? BIL? We will see...

Meso 3 starts today -- I hope I am ready! We shall see!

Katie, Well wishes to Collin! Hope someone can come stay with him. Good luck at court! And I cant wait to hear the report on M3!!!!

-
Recov wk for me! Hoping for a week of fantastic cardio & stretching!
VERY motivated for clean eats! HOWEVER.... today is sis Laura's bday. Going to my moms for cake & ice cream. "the cake will be dry and the ice cream nasty too". Help me, Girls! I REALLY DON"T want to eat any. I had a great clean day yday and I am determined to lose this weight. Im' just going to have to be out of the room. If I sit there watching them I know Ill cave.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning ladies

Katie I hope Collin feels better and your court cases go well.

Kate good luck with the cake-thing. That's hard with everyone watching.

Y-day I made some homemade ice tea but used the wrong tea bags. I had to sit on the toilet for about 1/2 hour.:eek: So today I feel weak and I have to do STS 31...which is 90% 1RM :rolleyes:...we will see how it goes.

BBL with menu

Robin, ROFL about your tea bags!! YIKES!!!
Can you put off your lifting today til tomorrow? I sure wouldnt want to be lifting that with Montezuma's Revenge going on!:eek:

I have 2 pears to use up and I was going to make pear/oatmeal cake. But I'm sure I'd eat too much of it so I'll steam and mash them for Julia. Will Power!!! Will Power!!!!

Morning!

Beautiful, sunny day here:) And it's my recovery week, too! Not sure what I'm going to do-maybe 4DS cardio power? I still need to get to the grocery store, but my dad is sick and I REALLY don't want to take Nevena so I might have to wait til tonight.

Katie, so sorry about Collin. Kids-they never get sick when you want them to!;) Hope he feels better soon! Good luck with Meso 3!

Kate, you have willpower of steel! You can do it! Maybe Julia can help?;) Enjoy day one of recovery week:)

Robin, yowza! 90%?! I'm scared! Good luck and don't push too hard if you're not feeling it.

Hi to all!

b-kashi heart to heart

Robin, yikes, sorry about the tea incident! And yikes at 90%!!
Kate, good luck with the cake/ice cream today. I don't really have any advice... Maybe you could call ahead and tell them that you don't want to eat any and ask them to support you... Or you could fib and say you aren't eating dairy right now cause you think Julia might be allergic... ?

Hey Klaudia, hope you get to the store today! Enjoy your recovery week!

Disk 25 went really well for me today -- flat bench press was 60#, chest flies 25#, one arm row 30#. I am impressed wit myself!

My weight is up the couple/standard water weight pounds that always show up after a good weekend. I need to be careful with eats today and plenty of fluids. I am also going to try to squeeze in some extra activity since I will be home instead of at a desk all day. Cleaning, laundry, maybe a walk on the treadmill. I think it's going to be too hot today (90*) to let a sick kid play outside, so no go on that.

Good Morning Everyone!

I am ready for this heat to disappear. I want a little more Spring before Summer comes. This morning was Meso 3 disk 31 chest & back. Wow 90% of 1RM is tough. I almost had to call Chris in to help me get my weights up for chest work.

I want to live in a vacuum. We have the measles going around here and then the swine flu. Luckily it hasn't made it here yet but it sounds like it is just a matter of time. I really wish they would stop talking about it on the news.

Katie, sorry Collin is sick but I am glad you can stay home.
Kate, sending you clean eating vibes. I am determined to keep it clean today.
Klaudia, sorry your dad is sick. Hope you can get to the grocery store.
Robin, wait a day for meso 3. It is really tough and if you are not feeling well it will be even harder.

Quick drive by from work--hi everyone! I am so happy to be home. Except for Thursday night I spent every free moment in the last week taking care of other people. I'm sick of it. There, I said it, I'm selfish. I don't think I have to go anywhere for 2 weeks, so that makes me really happy. And, Jim and I took Wednesday off because we thought his mom was having surgery that day. Since she isn't we get a day off together! What a concept.

Phone's ringing, gotta run!

anne

Anne, Selfish? Hardly! Woman, you do more for your parents that anyone I know!

Colleen, Measles & Swine flu????!!! YIKES! Eat your veggies!
YOU GO GIRL on that chest work! I'm ever more thankful we have that Smith machine!

Katie, WAY TO ROCK THE CHEST WORK!
Thanks for the tips on the cake avoidance! They give me such a hard time about skipping desserts.... Oh, you can eat it....You're already skinny, etcetc.... I am DETERMINED THO!!!

Klaudia, Have a fun cardio today!
I got my groceries late last night - SOLO!!! So nice!
yum breakfast! I wish I had time to make eggs in the morning....but its such a rush to get J fed and both girls off to school.....sigh

-
Got TONS fo veggies cut up for hte day. I have NO EXCUSE to not eat healthy tday! NO MINDLESS MUnCHING!

YEAH!!! Got 25 min of SSS in! I'm learnign this more and more and it feels so good! getting a lot more confident in the steps and really able to add oomph to the moves
J woke up early - stinker!:p Abs and stretchl ater!

Morris, Hope you're having a great day woth your boys!
Angie, Ryan's home!!!!
Lisa, It's like Hawaii here! Sunny and humid! 80 today!

Last edited:
Kate great w/o today.

Anne enjoy your day off on Wednessday.

Colleen good going with chest press. What's your highest numbers? thanks but I did disc 31 and my calculations were too low. I had to recalculate 3 of my exercises. It took me 1 1/2 hours but I got it done. I think I just need more water and maybe an orange or 2

Katie you go with those heavy weights ^5s. Isn't it exciting to see what you can do.

Off to Irene's house.:confused:

robin, good luck at irenes!:D

clean lunch awaits..... 2 eggs, 1 white, onion, mushrooms, peppers, 2 kashi crackers
maybe a glass of milk????

I've been on an organizing binge! I'm almost done with Nevena's closet. I ran out of detergent so I have to stop for a while. I guess that means I should work out, huh?

Colleen, I am ready to go out and buy masks and food supplies! Nothing like the possibility of a pandemic to work up a hypo! Way to go on Meso 3!

Anne, if you were selfish, you wouldn't be doing what you are. It's normal to feel the way you do-taking care of others takes a mental and emotional toll on people. Do something fun on Wednesday!

Kate, how are the eats? You know it'll rain when I go grocery shopping, right?

Robin, good work!

Off to make lunch...

Katie - Hope Collin feels better. How old is he?
Robin - Yikes about the wrong tea bag. Hope you're feeling better today.
Kate - I am with you on the sugar. I went to the bday party and had a few mini cupcakes. I am so bad with the sugar. You can do it today Kate, you can!
Klaudia - Would you like to organize my room, lol? I am halfway there, but it feels like it's never ending.
Colleen - Measles? Where do you live? I know what you mean about the swine flu. It's on the news and internet all the time.
Hi Anne, Morris, Angie!!

This weekend was very busy. I did manage to get in a good few miles of walking with baby in tow in my mei tai carrier. It was like walking with a 16lb weighted vest. I need to hit the weights this week. Last week was all cardio, but it was the quickest and easiest to do while having a busy week. I am happy that I only have 4 more lbs to lose to get to prepg, but I do need to cut out the sugar!! Have a great Monday ladies!!

Lisa

Wanted to post my eats:

b-kashi heart to heart, coffee w/ cream, 1 tsp. sugar (app 400 cal)
s-apple sauce, 28 almonds (220 cal)
l-tuna ceasar with tsp parm and 2 tbs. light ceasar dressing, serving of Triscuits thin crisps (15) (340 cal)

LOL Klaudia. My cousin Crystal just came back from a Mexico vacation.. very sick. I'm glad she lives in NYC. ;) I was listening to the news and I still can't tell the difference between Swine flu and regular flu.

Lisa 4 more # to lose in order to get pregnant ?:D. I know what you mean.

FD update Cinderella and Prince Charmin has broken up...for the 10th time.
So what.:rolleyes:

--------
menu
b-veggie egg white
l-tuna and spinach
d-??

K-mart is having a sale on Ice Green Tea 10 for $10 and laxative free.

Last edited:
Robin - Hope your cousin is ok. My in-laws are going to California next week and we told them they need to get swabbed for swine flu before coming home, lol. The unknown can be scary. Lol about the green tea sale!

Lisa

wentto the eye dr for annual exam....gives me such a headache. yuck
on a :D note, eats are totally clean
have to go to wendys for dinner..... getting grilled ch sandwich, with lettuce & tomato only. no bun. taking extra romaine to make it a salad ....mikes working late so doing paryt solo. will be in a rush so wendys will be easy

klaudia, i think i have 8 detergents stored up....want one!;) then you can keep laundering!:D
any rain yet? it is DARK here but no precip..
i *heart* the triscuit thins!!!! you can eat so much more for your cals than the reg! love em!!!!

lisa, cardio does seem easier to sneak in when youre busy!
thanks for the cake encouragement! i can do it!!!
how long are il's staying w/ you?
yay for baby/weighted vest. i strolled around the yard w/ 19-lb julia today while waiting for isabel to get home. chunky girl is a good trainer!:D

robin, ick on the drink!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.