*Daily Checkin for Sat. Jan. 3rd!*

Calico

Cathlete
There I started one for us.

I did Kelly Coffey's 38 min. full body premix off her 30 Min. to Fitness weights tape.

Nice workout and it includes standing ab work which is nice.

Have a great day!!:D

Thanks Annette I actually panicked when I didn't see the oldest check in thread in Cathe's forums.

Well due to being a natural nightowl my sleeping and waking habits are all screwed up and I actually look forward to getting up early this coming week and having my workouts finished before noon.

As it stands I have LIC on tap but won't be doing it until I run some errands - couldn't do it prior as our heating unit wasn't working and dh called the company that installed it when we had our house built. Thankfully the guy on call was able to fix it and 110 dollars later it works :D

The house smells of something burning but we have heat now! :)

Now off to Lowe's

picture.php

Hey gals! I have major chest doms from FF's rotation. On Thurs I did the chest from PUB and from MM. I also did both tricep routines, but they are not sore at all. Today I did back and biceps from the same 2 DVDs. I think this rotaiton will be a goodie for me because it mixes things up and makes my body say"what's going on"?;)

Annette, thank for starting us off.What do you do for standing ab work?I can't think of one exercise.

Vilma, it must be nice to be warm again! I think I would panic if I didn't have heat! I hope you get your WO in.I didn't wo until the middle of the day on Thurs and it was very wierd. My DD told me not to bother getting dressed.She thought I should just put my PJ's on! It was around 4 by the time I was done. Hey, I go to bed early, but not THAT early!

Phyllis, Kelly does side bends with a twist using a towel behind you head. She also drops the towel forcing you to bend over further to reach for it. She does front crunches again with using a towel behind the head. She does a lot of reaches to the side both one arm and 2. You can see some of what she does on a Collagevideo preview of 30 Minutes to Fitness-Weights.

Hope that helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.