*Daily Check-In TGIFriday 5/8*

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

CTX AllStep for me :D

Jane ~ Congratulations!

Have a great day everyone....TGIF!!!!!

Oh, it sounds like Jane has a new GS. :) I better go back and read yesterdays posts! Congrats!

Shoulder, bis and tris for me today. My hammies are still sore from Wed!

TGIF!

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Jane Congrats on the newest edition to your growing family. Looking forward to seeing photos of the new grandson :)

Tammy have fun with AllStep I have sooooo many of Cathe's workouts that I really need to revisit her older series like you have done . :)

Phyllis Have a good workout w/ shoulder, bi's & tri's.

As for myself I have cardio today and yesterday I started the Lean phase and OMG I am so sore right now.

Yesterday was a crazy busy day and I never got a chance to even sit down long enough to get online. Here's hoping today is a bit more normal - well as normal as it can get overhere LOL ;)

Have a Great Friday Ladies!

picture.php

Good Morning & TGIF !!!!

Good workouts everyone !

Shoulders/bi/tri for me too today !

You know Phyllis- I haven't been getting DOMS from plyo legs. I pulled that muscle in my glute and am still a little sore from that, but no LEG DOMS . So I am thinking , what is the point for me ??? I don't enjoy it and for me , it feels much more like a cardio workout then a real leg workout .:confused: I'm not really SORRY I chose to do plyo-legs because I've comfirmed what I suspected, it's not my fav-go-to workout ......but I have a feeling I'll like the squat rack legs much better. I won't worry about crazy heavy weights when I do it, I'll wear my vest and do what I can. ;)

Jane, lots of hugs & cuddles to that sweet baby !!!:D:D

Have a good one,
Becky

Becky, I haven't been sore either until this passed wo - definitely not a fan!

Today's form was much better that last week's when I had trouble. I am sooo glad that i bough the 18 count pace weights. I used everyone of them today!! They were all over my floor!

Jane, give Hunter a hug from me! :D:D

100_2106.jpg

Let see if this works.

Just click on the photo, it should enlarge... it did for me.

Last edited:
Yep it worked! Good morning everybody!

Here is a picture of my little sweetheart. He is just perfect! I got sooo much time with him yday. When I got there yday morning I went straight to the NICU b/c DIL was not in her room. She was just finishing up feeding him and she went back to take a shower and eat and I got to sit and rock him for almost an hour. It was so sweet. I don't know if I posted this yday, but DS and I were the only ones there when he was born. They let me stay in the room. I actually saw him born. It was so moving.

He is doing so much better and is probably going to get to some home today.

Today is DD's bridal portrait. It is outside so lets hope the weather holds, we've been in a very unstable pattern all week and it has rained and rained and rained. I'm taking plastic and may stap and get a canvas tarp so her dress won't be directly on the ground which I'm sure is very wet even if we don't have a drop of rain today.

I hope to get back to my workout scheduled tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

What a beautiful baby, Jane, congrats again to you and your family. I agree with the tarp idea for the DD dress. No matter what, that ground is going to be wet and the last thing you want to deal with is a wet and stained dress hem.

Today was BC. I have been doing a rotation from 2008 that is pretty good, heavy on the cardio at the moment, but my rebounder is saving my joints quite nicely. I really like doing BC on it, it adapts really well.

Have a great Friday, I am looking forward to Happy Hour!

Shoulders/bi/tri is DONE !!!

All my pace weights (but ONE! ha) were all over the floor too Phyllis ! and I wore my gloves .
TOUGH workout !!!
I did 1/2 of extended stretch too.

The sun just came out and it's Friday !! YAY!! :)

Have a good one,

Becky

Jane what a beautiful grandson....how lucky you were to be able to see his birth.
Seeing a baby born is truly a wonderful , blessed gift.

It's been another crazy day for me and I barely have enough time to play on the computer but so is life. ;)

Have an awesome Friday!

picture.php

Jane ~ What a gorgeous baby! :D Thanks for sharing, and how great that you were there for the birth!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.