*Cheetahs*Hope you had yourself a Merry little Christmas (Fri.)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
And I also hope that most of you don't have to work today! Unfortunately I do. :(

GOOD MORNING, CHEETAHS!

So how was everyone's holiday? Good I hope! I hope everyone got what they asked for from Santa and that you got to share the time with friends and family. :D

Y'day was my rest day. Today I'd love to run but it's not going to happen. I have to work this morning and we are going to my mom's to celebrate this evening. DH has been having to go into work an hour earlier which has been making early morning tm runs impossible. Today ofcourse he is going in at normal time so I COULD HAVE gotten up way early to run but um...no thanks. I was exhuasted. I was NOT getting up at 4:30 this morning!:eek:

That being said, today will be a kettlebell work out.

BBIAB for personals!

Last edited:
Good morning to Wendy and all of Cheetahville!

Whew, where did Christmas go:eek:??? I won't bore you all with my work tales from yesterday but suffice it to say that the new girl left me some unpleasant surprises that needed attention (therefore extra chores and work) so I feel like all I did was run, run, run yesterday. I was able to sit down and relax for a bit with my mother and grandmother to exchange gifts in the middle of the day and then it was back out to work for the second round. I *AM* thankful for the time I have had with them but it would have been nice to not have so harried all day...oh well. Could have been worse, I suppose, and I really should stop whining about it so I will:).

Wendy - Sorry you have to work this morning and that you won't get a run in today. Have fun with the KB's! How's Joey feeling??? I'm sure once it was time to open presents he forgot all about being sick:p. Enjoy your evening at mom's house!

Cathy - What game did you settle for Little Miss Cruise Director? Hey, great score at the swap!!! Very funny that no one wanted the PPs;). I have a feeling DSO got me a set for Christmas (won't know until New Year's Eve when we will have *our* Christmas) after I raved about trying them in Dick's one day...I loved them!!! So what have you got planned for your vacay?

Posh - How's our over-the-top-uber-busy Cheetah feeling today? I hope that nap held you over for yesterday's festivities.

Shelly - Merry Christmas sweetie! Oh, yeowch, not the way to celebrate:confused:. I hope work wasn't too bad for ya yesterday. I'm so sorry that you ended up having to spend the holiday with only the furry family:(. When does DH come home?

Carole - OMG, I just about snorted my coffee at he computer at your pepper spray remark:eek::eek:!!! I hope you had a good time at Karen's. I think your DH and my DSO are both partying in the ol' dog house together;):rolleyes:. Has he redeemed himself yet? Awesome Christmas workout babe! Thank you for the lovely card! I think receiving everyone's cards has been my favorite part of the holiday season this year:D.

Jackie - Oooh, boxing gloves and a bag, eh...nice score!!! Can I borrow 'em;)?

Linda - I love your "present" to yourself...fantastic idea! Great job:D! Oh, BTW, that pic of you and you DD is very eerie...not in a bad way but, I quess, it's kind of like my "roommate". I would have to agree that DD and baby do have a guardian angel with them:).

Christine - So glad you had a blast at the party and then were able to enjoy a lovely morning. Awwww, your DS is such an amazing gentleman...what a wonderful gesture to spend Christmas working at a food bank:).

Brighton - Oh, hon, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend...soooo tragic:(! Sending many {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and prayers.

Gloria - I hope you had a wonderful time with the family yesterday! Merry Christmas!

I need to get going for now. I have the day from h-e-*double sticks* ahead of me (partly cuz of new girl:rolleyes:) and really have to get cracking on it. I hope to be back tonight! Have a great day ladies!

Good morning, cheetahs!

Carole
that’s great that folks are coming around to trying the veggie dishes…OK, do tell, please, what oldest sis wound up with in the swap??? Did she behave herself yesterday? How ‘bout DH?

Jackie
a boxing bag and gloves? Sweet! How was the tofurkey?

Linda
mmm, yes, what really has me intrigued about CLX is the length of the workouts. That’s what I love about 4DS—short, but man oh man, does it get the job done! I know what you mean, though—I am hesitant to order b/c STS is just around the corner…Sounds like you had a fantastic 10 miler yesterday.

Christine
I wasn’t thinkin’ “weird”—more like HARDCORE!!!…Glad everyone enjoyed themselves at the Xmas Eve party. Hope you were able to fully recover with a nice, restful night’s sleep last night. Hey, I received The Athlete’s Guide to Yoga—can’t wait to try it out.

Brighton
so sorry to hear yet another tragedy has befallen your circle of loved ones.

Gloria
hope you’re sim-ply hav-ing a wonderful Christmastime! :D

Wendy
so, what new toys did Santa bring ya this year?

Wendi
hope you set the new girl straight when she returns from her generously appointed time off! Sheesh! Sorry that happened to ya…We played a game (new to us) called Wits & Wagers, which involved useless trivia…it was fun. Yeah, when it was opened, my one cousin shouted, “Perfect Pushups?!! The perfect pushup starts with a cheeseburger under each hand.” *lol*

We were just talking not long ago about how hard it is get biceps DOMS. Well, I feel some coming on! :) :) :) I went a little heavier than Cathe on just a couple of the exercises in 4DS B&B yesterday. And all I can say is yowzas! Afterward, I just HAD to try out the Perfect Pushups. (More ow. *lol*) I’m VERY happy I picked those up in the gift swap. They are so much gentler on the wrists. Had no time for cardio, but that’s no big thang ‘cuz it was only a maybe anyhow.

Today will be a run and some yoga. My DSis & BIL gave me new sport headphones (the ones I have been running with are total crap!), so I’m excited to bust ‘em out.

Have a great day, everyone!!

I'm back! :D

Cathy: Joey was feeling pretty good Christmas Eve and Day with the exception of his cough which got bad when he got excited. His appetite FINALLY started coming back yesterday so I was happy. So what game did Cruise Director Julie pick out for Christmas Day? :D Enjoy your new headphones! Glad you like the perfect push ups. I bought them for myself a long time ago and have yet to use them. :eek: "Santa" gave me the sunglasses I asked for so I am happy. I also got a gift card for the Lucky Jeans store. That was a total surprise! I'm very excited about it! The rest of my list was given to my mom and my sis so we'll see about that this weekend. :)

Wendi: So New Year's Eve will be your Christmas? That's cool. :) Sorry the new girl left you a mess to deal with y'day. Is your boss the one that does the hiring? Seems to me he needs to leave it to someone else. He doesn't do a very good job, does he? :p As I told Cathy, Joey is feeling better every day, thank goodness. Thanks for asking!

Carole: Laughing my butt off over here at your pepper spray comment for PITA sis. So tell me...did you have the urge to use it!? :D Hope Santa was nice to you this year.

Jackie: OMG, enjoy your boxing toys! How cool! :)

Linda: Great job on the 10 miler on Christmas morning! I would have loved to get in a Christmas morning work out but not being home, it wasn't going to happen. Oh well. I survived. :p So what did Santa bring you? :)

Christine: I'm glad your party was a blast. Exhausting isn't it? We partied Christmas Eve until just before midnight. When DH, DS and I finally went to sleep the house was still noisy as the rest of the family was still up milling around. When it finally got quiet we had a noisy, lumpy bed to deal with. Needless to say sleep was hard to come by. We didn't get out of bed until 8am Christmas morning. That should have been plenty of rest but I was still exhausted. :confused:

(((Brighton))): I don't even know what to say....I'm sooooo very sorry. You've had such a horrid time of it lately with all of the tragedy.

Hello to the rest of the Cheetahs! Hope you had a happy holiday! I too echo the sentiment others have voiced about how special you all are to me. I don't know what I would do with out you all and this thread to come to every day. :)

OOps! I posted today's reply on yesterdays post. Here it is cut and pasted:

HI Cheetahs :D

Shelly- I hope you had a relaxing day and not too lonely. DH and I do not exchange gifts either. did you get in a good workout? DD17 just started knitting. She made her boyfriend and brother winter hats. She also made some slippers for girlfriends.

Christine- Oh my 50 people is a huge party! The catering was a great way to go. Was the food yummy? Nice of DS25 to serve dinners on Christmas day.

Carole- That is so sweet that your clients give you meaningful gifts. my hairdresser and my nail tech are among the special people on my giving list also.

Brighton- I am so sorry about the snowmobile accident. I saw the news story.

Linda- I remember you did that 10 mile run last Christmas. Doing it again my lead to a custom Christmas run! I did a 5.5 mile run outside. yesterday. It felt good to run outside again. How is DD ?

Cathy- So what games did you bring to share with the clan? Any ski days planned?

Wendi- How is the visit with Mom and Grandma going? Did you and DSO have some time together too?

Jackie- Wow a boxing bag and gloves! Somebody knows you well!

Dallas- Were you able to have a nice visit at MIL's with the family? I hope it went well!!

HI Wendy! I hope Joey enjoyed the magic of Christmas.

Yesterday was a 5.5 mile outside run in early afternoon. Today is supposed to be a run and yoga class. I am still on the fence because I have not been running on 2 consecutive days. I may change it up and do some kind of weight workout and then yoga class. Then I can run tomorrow on my typical rest day. (I took the 24th as an unplanned rest day)

Just a quickie post today because DH needs to use my computer for a massive download that his computer won't do.

Yesterday was a "holiday" rest day (was supposed to be step) and today is the official rest day before my long run tomorrow.

It'll be 8 miles--my first time! Later today I need to go drive me a route because I don't want to run my normal hilly route for my first attempt at 8 miles!!

Good morning cheetahs

Wendy...no work for me until Wed! No need for the pepper spray...:D. So when are you going to the Lucky Jean store??

Wendi...LOL about you snorting your coffee! As it turned out I did not need the pepper spray...:D...DH was much better yesterday so I didn't need the silly putty hammer. How is DSO? IA about the cards, a special X-mas treat! Sorry about the new girl making the day today a bit harder...

Cathy..Pita and her DH just brought one gift for the swap and they ended up with tools. I am sure she wanted one of the various candle collections looming around, but it was NOT meant to be! Pita and my DH behaved themselves yesterday...Good job with the bicep DOMS. The last time I got it was from 4DS. My sis Karen got some sport headphones for her new Shuffle. My Shuffle has died and I am in the market for a Nano...Don't you just love those PP's, much easier on the wrists. Enjoy your run and yoga.

Judy...yes, my clients are the best. My hairdresser and I often give each other something from Bath & Body works (we both have some favorite fragrances there). Enjoy your yoga and maybe run.

Jackie...hope the tofurky was good. Mine was better this time. Love the smileys.

Linda...luckily I did not need to use the pepper spray...:D...The tofurky was good, and I have leftovers.

Christine...The torfuky and green beans were yummy. LOL, I do have a weird sense of humor when it comes to PITA. Hope you had a great X-mas...

Brighton...what a terrible accident! So sad this time of year. You have been hit with some bad stuff this Holiday. You do have a lovely family and I so enjoyed your letter in your card...

Gloria..Hope you had a merry X-mas.

Today is some legwork (maybe MM) and then an 8 mile run with my sis and some friends. OMG it is like 24 out now??? It'll be a chilly run...

Have a great day...

Good Morning Ladies,

I also want to thank the Cheetahs for the wonderful cards, just in case I may have missed an individual thank you. They're sitting right here on my desk. :D You girls are terrific and I can't believe I've been chatting with you for a year now. That sure went by quickly. :eek: Thank you for all the warm thoughts, prayers, kind & encouraging words during these difficult times. I sincerely appreciate it. (((HUGS))) We had a nice time yesterday. I have to say it was the perfect amount of toys, etc. this year. I like that everyone cut back. :) I slept in, and will workout as soon as I post this.

Laura ~ Enjoy that 8 miler!

Judy ~ Yes, everything was great. She got tired and rested when she needed to. :) How was your Christmas?

Wendy ~ Oooo, I love Lucky jeans. :) Do you have a store nearby? I've ordered them via Macy's in the past. I usually don't order jeans online, but they were a perfect fit. :) Glad Joey is getting better. I hear my boys now (coughing), they must be waking up.

Cathy ~ YEAH for bicep DOMS!!! nice on acquiring the PP and headphones! :) That is funny that everyone else wanted to give the PP away. I keep seeing that Iron Gym informercial...I'd like to get something like that, but dh keeps talking about that gravity machine. WAAYYY more money than a pull up bar! :eek:

Wendi ~ you need to crack that whip with the new girl!;):p Glad you had a nice visit with your mom and grandmother. I felt mostly relaxed y-day. ;)

Posh ~ I sure hope you got some sleep. I was tired all day y-day, but the Christmas excitement kept the adrenaline going. ;) My two older kids got up at 3A Christmas morn. I made them go back to bed until the rest of the house was up. DD and I couldn't go back to sleep so we went back downstairs to watch a Christmas movie and she was guessing what was in each of her packages. :) I didn't go to bed until 1A...you know Santa stuff. It's a good thing I finished when I did. TG! I had everything already wrapped. I would have been in TROUBLE! lol

Carole ~ *lol'd* about the pepper spray. :) WOW! You sure got a lot done Christmas morn (the workouts, cleaning, and cooking!). :) ETA: posting at the same time - What's your favorite scent from BBW? I have the Scentports going now with Evergreen and Spice. It smells like Christmas every time we walk in the door. They have so many new scents, but I always seem to go back to cucumber melon. I'll have to be adventurous and try something new. ;)

Jackie ~ Another cool Christmas gift! Now you can "box your butt off". That's from ITR, btw. ;)

Linda ~ I have no idea what's bothering my hip region either, but I'm done with it. The chiro keeps mentioning arthritis....HUH!?!?! It seems to come and go. Oh well, maybe I need to move somewhere warm...that will do the trick! LOL That's a GREAT present to yourself. Good for you!

Christine ~ I love Maggiano's!! :) Sounds like you were the prefect hostess...again! :)

Brighton ~ I'm so sorry. ((HUGS)) and prayers during this difficult time. Coming here has really helped get me through the tough times we have had as well.

Gloria ~ Are you buried in snow and ice up there? I told the kids to get their ice skates out for our driveway and anywhere else pavement is supposed to be :eek:

Shelly ~ Hope you didn't work too hard. Can't wait to hear your crazy workouts.

I think that catches me up. Oh, today's workout cardio, upper and abs. Need to work off some of the holiday food now. :eek:;)

Last edited:
Wendy & Judy—see above post to Wendi re: the game.

Wendy—oh, good to hear Joey is on the mend. I’m sure some of that holiday adrenaline helped him bounce back, too! So, did you ever try the PPs, or are they still sitting in the box? Hope you have a stress-free morning at work. Maybe the kids will be tired out. J

Judy—nice job getting out there for your run yesterday.

Carole—glad to hear you didn’t need the pepper spray or the hammer! :D 24 is quite brisk…stay warm!...I received a new Nano as a gift recently…one with more storage space…I’m looking forward to downloading some Cathe workouts (or parts of workouts) on there when they become available. I know we are entitled to some free ones with our nutrition program purchase.

Dallas—I’m not familiar with the Iron Gym or a gravity machine (is that like a vibration platform?), but I am seriously weakening with regard to CLX. Yeah, I am very appreciative of the headphones ‘cause the music has been cuttin’ out on me half of the time. Glad you enjoyed your holidays and could relax some. Enjoy your workout!

Good Morning and Happy Friday to all my Cheetah Pals!

Brighton – Sorry you’re having such a rough Holiday Season!! Hope things get better for you and your friends and family!

Hi Gloria!

Judy – Oh, the food was fabulous. We have left overs. Left over pasta, left over stuffing, left over cookies… You get the idea! :p That’s okay. We were pretty proud of DS, too.

Wendy – sorry you have to work! Hopefully it goes quickly for you! I know what you mean about being exhausted. It felt SOOOO good to sleep in a bit after having a short night Christmas eve and a busy schedule all day! Hope Christmas was nice for you! Enjoy Da Bells!

Wendi – sorry the new girl did not do everything she was supposed to do. But, glad you had time with your family. I had to laugh at DS when he got here. He could not even look a pumpkin pie in the face – he must have sliced 500 of them yesterday. :p

Cathy – Nah, I’m weird. I admit it. :D Oh – good! I hope you’ll like The Athlete’s Guide to Yoga. I love it because it’s easy to tack on to the end of a workout for a stretch. Or, you can take it and do an hour long (or two hour long) yoga workout if you want.

Laura – good luck on the 8 miles tomorrow! I remember that mile stone!! I felt like I could conquer the world after that run!

Carole – Oh yeah, it’s Lucky’s 50% off sale right now!! Glad everyone behaved themselves yesterday and the tofurky and beans were fabulous! I love your sense of humor! Hope it warms up! That is chilly!

Dallas – glad to hear your Christmas was nice and not too extravagant! Maggiano’s is good and I’m certainly pleased with their catering.

Man, I LOVE the holidays! I love the parties, the food, the air of magic… But I sometimes think that my favorite day of the year is Jan 1, when I know it’s all OVER!! :p Today will be a sweaty circuit workout – I’m thinking of Simply Interval and Muscle Max done as a circuit. We’ll then probably take Dad to downtown San Jose to enjoy the Christmas sights there, and have some lunch, then come home to Turkey Noodle Soup.

Awww, thanks everyone for all the well wishes and warm thoughts-- you guys truly are the best. Oh, and I'm glad that my cards made it to your hands... :) Thanks for all your kind words. I also loved receiving all of yours! :) :) :)

I'll BBL with personals (fingers crossed)... I'm feeling a bit better today-- but holy smokes the last couple of weeks have gone by in a total blur. I woke up this morning and thought "Where in the world did Christmas go?" I am hoping for a much better New Year's celebration. ;)

We're heading up to my parents' place for the festivities next week. Which will be good, because my sister will be there and I think she really needs a distraction right now with the accident and everything. This is the second friend she has lost around Christmas. When she was in high school (5 years ago) she lost one of her closest friends in a skiing accident a week before Christmas Eve. So it's just echoes of the past, and I think that makes things harder. Anyway. I guess it's *somewhat* comforting knowing that Erik passed on doing what he loved-- although the news media got the story a little wrong, they didn't actually trigger the slide themselves, they were in the bottom of the valley & someone cutting up above did. Keeping things even more close to home, my parents' neighbors across the street were the first ones on the scene & helped with all the resuscitation attempts, etc. They are also friends with Erik's family. It really has been a community tragedy. :(

Anyway.

I'm doing okay. I'm grateful to have my loved ones close and that we're doing well. It just seems like there is SO much tragedy in the air lately! Thanks for letting me talk through some of it with you guys-- it really helps.

Well, gotta run-- BBL....

Hi Ladies,

Well, I wasn't far off at all when I told the kids they needed their ice skates today. Streets were shut down this morn. Dh couldn't take his usual route home from the gym and then he was crawling (5 mph). :eek: Unfortunately, I have to go out in this mess. Both DD and DS5 have pink eye. DD was complaining about her ear. I fear an ear infection. DS5 is coughing so much, I figured we better look into this as well. The nebulizer may not be cutting it anymore.

I had to stop and say that I really enjoyed Providence. :) Fun stuff. I like the 1 min breaks. ;) I'm sure once I get better at it, I'll be FF through them like I did w/IC 1 & 2. I'm not sure if that's recommended though. ;) I liked the bloopers at the end. Now why doesn't Anthony show that side of his personality during the actual workout? Very serious...Where's the serious smiley? lol After Providence I did ARX, and a 30 min iCycle. I'm tempted to sign up for the resolution package on iTrain. It's $30 off right now. :)

Christine ~ We're having New Year's Day and I just may steal your idea. I'll have to see if they deliver this far. I'm kinda with you this year on the FF through the holidays only because of everything going on here. :( Normally, I'm all about the holidays...just not into it this year. Although, Christmas morning was oh so much fun! :)

Cathy ~ Oh, I shared the link before about the gravity classes in our area. It's a machine (rather large) that dh wants to get for the basement. It's not that I don't want it, but I enjoy doing step, kbox, etc. I'd lose most of my floor space. Iron Gym, on the other hand, is sold everywhere now. I've even seen it at Bed, Bath and Beyond. ha ha

Brighton ~ Yes, sounds like your sis needs all of you around her right now. :(

Well, off to the doc. I have a chiro/MT appt later. I hope the road cooperate.

Fly by for me right now ladies.

When I got home from work, I fed myself and Joey and got him up for his nap at which point I promptly passed out myself. I even bypassed by afternoon cup of java! :eek: I slept far longer then I normally do so I woke up feeling groggy and soooo not motivated to work out. That being the case, I shot from the hip today just to make sure I did SOMETHING. I picked KB Goddess Cardio and Endurance premix (20 mins) and blasts 6-10 of Imax 3.

Good news. I got next month's schedule for work today. I FINALLY got my hours back. I am on 4 days a week next month like I was supposed to be for the past 2 months but kept getting shorted. It's a good thing but kind of a double edged sword as I was getting used to all of the extra work out time I had..specifically gym time for running! Oh well. Can't have it all! I'm just gonna have to schedule things a bit more creatively to get it all in! :)

DH is in the shower now. As soon as he gets out we are heading to my mom's to celebrate Christmas with her and her SO.

I will pop back in tonight for personals if time allows. If not, tmrw morning for sure!

Happy Friday Folks!:D

Well, DH took off to go to the Jazz game with a buddy tonight, so I am putting the kids down early and having a DIY spa night here. :D :D :D Ahhhhhh.... so needed! :D :D :D Time for some personals............... :)

Cathy - Sweet score with the PP's! :) I would've been happy too... My wrists hurt often when I do push ups... maybe I need to score some too! ;)

Linda - ITA about the Guardian Angel with DD... I'm a total believer in that type of thing. Wow-- WTG on your Christmas 10 miler! :D That is awesome!

Jackie - Yay about the boxing equip! :D That sounds like a blast!

Christine - Now we know how you rock those mega cycling rides-- workin' those legs 3x a week!!! :D What a wonderful service DS gave by working at the food bank-- that is what it's all about. :) How was your "day with dad" today? Your itinerary sounded wonderful! :)

Wendi - I'm so sorry you got the shaft at work yesterday... that is no fun when someone doesn't pull their own weight.

Posh - Hope you were able to get some SLEEP!!!! :D Get some rest this weekend-- you've earned it and then some! :D

Wendy - Glad to hear Joey is on the mend-- it's so hard when little ones are sick over the holidays-- that was us last year. That's great that you were able to get your work hours back to were you want them too. :)

Shelly - I'm so sorry about your spill! :( I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

Judy - Hope you had a good workout today-- I dislike running 2 consecutive days as well, it seems that's when I always do myself an injury. Thanks for your well wishes. My grandparents heard the news story in AZ as well, so I guess it is getting a little national attention.

Laura - Good luck with your 8 miler! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! :D

Carole - Thanks so much. Yes, it seems like this month has been packed with all sorts of stress! I am hoping for a drama-free January. :)

Dallas - Oh, I am so needing to work off that holiday food too! :eek: :eek: :eek: I think I may have eaten my weight in cheese this year... :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm right there with ya! Stay safe on those slick roads!!!

Seasons' greetings to Gloria & Karen!!! :)

Tomorrow I am hoping to get a long run in... Probably back on the TM as it has been freezing & expected to keep on snowing.

Hi Girls.

Back from Christmas at my mom's. :D

Cathy asked me what I got and here's my list o' goodies so far...
U/A cold gear shirt and tights
U/A gloves and an ear warmer
Short wool coat
Sunglasses
Lucky Jeans gift card
Some gambling $$ for my trip to AC over NYE
Plus other assorted pieces of clothing and gift cards and such but the above are my fave gifts!;)

What did everyone else get?

Cathy: I took the PP's out of the box as soon as I got them but never read the instructions on how to use them properly yet which is why I haven't used them. I really need to hop to it, huh? :p Work was quiet at first but it crazy for the 2nd half. Oh well. Atleast it made the time go by quicker.

Brighton: Oh a spa night sounds great! I hope there is a nice long soak in a hot bath included in there! You deserve the rest and relaxation!

Dallas: Sorry about all of the germs/sickness in your house right now. Hope the kids feel better fast! I had Providence and Fire Power on my Christmas list but I don't think I'll be getting them. I'll just have to buy them for myself in a couple weeks ;)...unless ofcourse I can hold out for my Birthday in April but um...that's doubtful! :p There is a Lucky Jeans store in a mall by mom and then ofcourse they sell them in some of the dept stores too. I will look in the outlets first though. I have yet to pay full price for a pair of Luckys. I buy from the outlets or shop the sales in the regular stores. ;)

Christine: New Year's Day is initially a giant downer for me because there is nothing to look forward to after such a busy couple of months. Turkey noodle soup sounds yummy! What was for lunch though?

Carole: Nice little stretch of time off you have there. Lucky you. :D I will buy another pair of jeans at the Lucky store ofcourse and perhaps I will check out some of their tops or something as well. Hope you enjoyed your chilly run today. Glad you didn't have to use the pepper spray. :p

Judy: In an effort to get my mileage in I have 2 back to back 5 mile runs plans for this weekend. I am a bit nervous about it myself. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Off to bed with me...See you in the morning!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.