*Cheetahs* TGIF!

jumping0032.gif
TGIF, Cheetahville!!!
jumping0032.gif

I hope everyone's having a very happy Friday!!! :D

I'm off to the gym with kids in tow. Hoping to test things out more on the TM and see how things fare.
1.gif

Wendy: Woo hoo for starting week 2 of CLX! :) What are your initial impressions now that you're a week into it?

All the best to everyone in the den today!!!!

TTFN!

Hey Cheetahs!

Popping in to say "Hey to everyone!". Things are starting to calm down a little. My daughter had her baby the end of January by C-section. She is starting to feel a lot better and the baby is doing really well! I stayed with her for two weeks and then went back to work.

I hope everyone here is doing okay!

Brighton - Hope all goes well on the treadmill! Are you doing better?

Wendy - Are you liking CLX? I loved it....but only did the first phase before going on to STS.

I have been doing STS. I have one more workout in MCI. I still have to do the last leg workout. I am really loving it!!! I swear, I can already tell a difference. I have lost 2 lbs, which I was not expecting...or even trying to do. Also, my arms and core are looking different!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Friday!!

Linda

Just got back from the gym, and so far so good. I did CC Vol. 5 on the treadmill for a total of 4.92 miles-- which includes the warmup, cooldown, and a couple walking breaks. ;) Things felt really good while I was running-- but I did hold back just in case the longer distance triggered the ITB again. Still no ITB pain, but still planning on stretching, rolling, etc today to be safe. And NO stair runs while carrying the kids!!!!!!!! ;):p:eek: Anyway, I'm starting to feel hopeful about the half next month. Maybe I can get there after all. :cool:

Linda: Hi!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am so glad to hear that your DD and her baby are doing well. I've been thinking about you & hoping all was well!!! I am so glad to hear that you're enjoying STS! One of these days I'll get the cash rounded up for that one! ;):) I am doing well-- I ran 2 miles on the TM earlier in the week to test the leg out, and felt fantastic. The only issue I seem to be dealing with is a little pain below & behind the kneecap itself-- which I think I tweaked out from my fall on the ice a few weeks ago. Running doesn't seem to make it any worse though, so I'm trying to rebuild mileage gradually.

Wendy: So sorry to hear about your friend's mom's battle with cancer... It sure isn't ever easy. DH's aunt is actually in the final stages of her fight with breast cancer. I don't know her very well, but am good friends with her daughter (DH's cousin) and it's so difficult to see the toll it takes on her. She (DH's aunt) isn't expected to last too much longer, and is in so much pain. Her daughter actually started running as a way to honor her mom-- she's done a bunch of races for the cure and stuff like that. I really hope one day they'll be able to find a cure. Wouldn't that be the best?

Well, I'm off to get some lunch & icing my leg for a little while. DH is going pheasant hunting tomorrow :confused::):rolleyes: -- something he's never done, but some guys at work have got him all pumped about it. :) I guess last year, his buddy came home with 20 pheasants!!! Uh... you guys have any good pheasant recipes??? :confused::p:D I'm hoping to just kick back and relax with the kids while he's away.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

Hi Girls.

Yes, I am loving CLX and getting totally spoiled with the short work outs! 25 to 45 mins tops! It's freakin' awesome! You can then add on something if you want more and if not, hey, no problem! :D It's obviously too soon to know anything about the results but I have my fingers crossed! Most seem to be reaping many benefits from the program so I hope to follow in their footsteps! :)

When DH gets home from work in about 30 minutes I am taking off to do a little shopping in Target sans DS and then hitting the liquor store to p/u a bottle of wine for the weekend....well, really just for tonight since I'm going out tmrw night. :D

Brighton: Too funny about the pheasant hunting. Have you ever eaten pheasant??

Linda: Great to see ya! Glad to hear you are enjoying STS and seeing results!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.