*Cheetahs* hangin' in their den on New Year's Eve's Eve

Cathy: BTW, AOS is no longer having a sale. Figures. :mad: I was on the site y'day and decided I will only pop for Newport in the near future. I will probably want Firepower down the line but Santa Monica doesn't sound appealing to me for some reason. I hope you enjoy CLX! Or maybe I don't so that I won't feel compelled to buy it! :p:D We broke out GHWT last night for a bit. It's AWESOME! You will love it. :) So are you skiing in NJ or PA tomorrow? What's the name of the mountain? Have fun! I know you will!:D

Carole: Good job showing DH up in the football picks department! I am not a FB fan but I used to bet in FB pools and actually won once! I do admit to having helping with my picks that time though. ;) Hope your shoulder feels better soon! What a cute story about Zeke the dog! You are such a kind person to go out of your way to find his owner and return him home safely. :)

Dallas: We don't own Rock Band but DH got GHWT for Christmas and it will allow you to use any instrument you want as well as sing. Right now we only have the guitar but we are considering purchasing the drums in the near future. :D

Laura: How was dinner at the Indian place? I try to keep dry creamer on hand for my coffee because if I have no half and half I actually prefer it over milk!

Gloria: Sorry about the power outage. Yellow Tail is mostly what I've been drinking actually. I am going to branch out to other brands now though and see if prefer anything else instead. I hope your friends can work things out. Oh, btw, have you ironed any underwear lately? :p:D

Judy: FWIW, my thoughts are if you are not going to purchase STS during the presale then you may as well wait to purchase it at all. Buy the kettlebells you want and have fun exploring that. Down the line, once the reviews of STS have come in, you can then make your decision on it. HTH! :)

Jackie: Sorry about the Christmas cold. How crummy of Santa to leave you with that. I hope you can knock it out quickly! My sister didn't buy me a vest that is appropriate for running. She bought a dressier one. I love it but I am considering going out and purchasing one I can run in as well. I think it's a great idea especially to put over my U/A top!

Posh: As I told Gloria, the Yellow Tails are what I've been drinking for the most part right now. I like 'em but want to branch out and try other brands as well. :) ITA with you that the holidays are lotsa' fun but busy and exhausting. No BevMo near me that I know of. I'll have to look it up to be sure though. Thanks for the tip.

Shelly: I recieved some cash for Christmas but it is meant to be spent in AC over New Year's. I suppose I could use it for my AOS DVD purchase but then I'd only replace it with my own cash once in AC! LOL It's six of one and half dozen of the other so I'll just buy the darned DVD at some point! :D Smart thinkin' to curb the Christmas spending right now. Don't ever feel bad for feeling crabby or venting here. That's what we are here for!!!! So how many days off do you have now? Enjoy them!

Brighton: Happy Birthday! Sorry it could not be celebrated under better circumstances. (((HUGS)))

Today's work out will be Yoga class at the gym this morning and a run in the afternoon.

I have some nice lower body DOMS from y'day's work out. Should make yoga interesting to say the least. :p

BBL!

STS Deadline day... I could not resist

Well, it is official. I did the STS presale this morning. I may have to wait on framing the pictures now, but I'm ok with it. DH however will be annoyed. But how can he argue with the results Cathe DVD's have contributed to over the years?

Cathy- Thank you for helping me to look at it as spending it as a gift. That is why I did it. My foot is feeling better most of the time. Oddly enough it is not bothered by long runs. However I take ibuprofen before the run and ice afterward. What bothers it most is being on my feet in general and prolonged times in high heels. I have really cut down on wearing heels. It is my thought that walking the hilly golf course in poorly supportive golf shoes really aggravated it. I may have to resort to golfing in running shoes LOL

Wendy- nice workout yesterday!

Carole- enjoy that Chili tomorrow. We are so sick of leftovers here. However, I did enjoy that chili leftover. I think I am the only one who ate it. Funny about the dog and your not so flat run!

Dallas- Funny how the kids don't want to play out unless there is snow. Can't say I blame them. I did see your note on the yahoo site and I am truly sorry. I can't help but think of Maria on The Sound of Music, " When the Lord closes a door somewhere He opens a window." I hope the open window is found soon. ( I am not a preachy kind of person, but TSOM is one of my favorite movies)

Wendi- How did your feet like your run? Did you see my note about rolling? I'm doingit now, LOL

Shelly- Getting a weekend off can be a pain, and having a HM in your own area is a better choice anyway. We will meet up another time! Our local marathon/ HM is usually the weekend after labor day. It is a beautiful route that follows the Erie Canal for part of it. I have had to pass due to the boys hockey and DD's rowing in the past. Perhaps this will be the year to do it.

Laura- How nice to read about your romantic rooftop dinner with a view! Glad to know the Camel Back is working for you.

Jackie- So glad to know you enjoyed the black Tie shin dig ! Any pictures to share?

Gloria- I picked up a Patricia Cornwell book last night for some lighter reading.

Hi Thomassina- I hope you are enjoying every minute of your time away from work. We will be taking down those decorations shortly too. I try to keep the mantles in a winter theme so they can stay until spring.

We had a computer problem yesterday that still exists. While dusting DH's desk area, I moved the wireless router, and apparently shorted out the wireless system in our house. I spent an hour yesterday and DH spent 2.5 hours trying to diagnose the problem. Our wireless set up is less than 2 years old. So Linksys is sending us a new one. However it will take upwards of ten days. We are all sharing Dh's desktop. DS21 is in the middle of applying to grad schools, and DD17 is finishing up college apps. It is a busy time here for internet issues. I may not be around much more than my early morning coffee time.

This morning will be a 5 mile tempo run. ( only 3 miles in the middle holding tempo) I am using the TM for it so I'll have to add in a hill or two and keep the baseline incline at 0.5-1.0

Brighton-

Happy Birthday!!!!

I am sorry I missed seeing that it was your day yesterday. December babies have to stick together!

Hopefully the coming year will have more joy and less sorrow in your neck of the woods. ((((HUGS)))

Posh—I’m LOLing too at the beverage chatter. I guess that’s why you’re the “Posh” Cheetah. :D That water bottle looks really cool. The Camelbak is working for me for now, so I’ll stick with that. But I may order a water bottle down the road—it’d be nice to have the option. I also want to order one for a co-worker who enjoys running.

Gloria—I think you meant me on the Indian food. ;) There are actually a growing number of Indian restaurants across the States. You might also look for “Tandoori.” That’s the style of cooking. When I was in India, we were in the South, and that food is HOT! But I love, love, love North Indian food. It’s also a great option for vegetarians since so much Indian food IS veg. And I’ll take some snow!

Jackie—Glad you’re feeling better and that you had a good time at the black tie affair. Dinner for me was yummy last night: chicken pasanda.

Shelly—Yes, the longer distances have been tough with no water. It didn’t take long to figure out that that would NOT work. BTW, back to the “my mom is a nurse” discussion from a few days ago. I did actually consider becoming a nurse for a while. And then I followed my love of literature. But when we moved to Africa, I really considered the nursing again. I was seriously thinking about becoming an LPN for the practical help it would be over here. But I ran out of time. Fortunately, we have a couple American health professionals in town, so we always call them if we need help. And I’m super-impressed with your 4 miles and then SJP. I love SJP but it’s a toughie.

Dallas—Yes, the dinner was great. Living here has advantages and disadvantages. There aren’t so many great places to go, but with our close-knit community, I have no trouble getting babysitters, and inexpensively. So DH and I can easily get away regularly for a quick dinner or cup of coffee. It’s just usually nothing exciting. But in this case, I’ll gladly take quantity over quality!

Wendy—Dinner was delicious. We really love Indian food. And I even keep powdered milk on hand--I prefer that to “real” milk in my coffee.

Judy—thanks re: dinner. I hope you truly do love STS, since you took the plunge. It looks amazing.

Brighton—Happy Birthday.

Today was Power Hour. I was so thrilled to be able to work out mid-morning instead of at 6am. :D PH was my first Cathe weights workout, so it’s sentimental to me. It’s also a great workout. I’m loving running, but I miss doing more Cathe workouts. So today was a fun change (plus the not having to get up to beat the sun for running!).

Hello to all who follow.

Good morning cheetahs:D Going out soon for a 5 mile or so run but stopping in the den first for a nice cheetahfix;) Slept so well last nite and feeling recharged:D Only last nite and tonight off before going back in for a long work stretch but that's okay.

Laura- I think you would make a FABULOUS RN- lots of natural empathy for others in you. Too many go into the profession for the wrong reasons... like job security, etc. Oh well.... I digress. If the opportunity ever presents itself again you should go for it. My workout yest was fairly typical for me.. that's why I'm the crazy cheetah;):p Nice workout today with PH... that one is a great classic!

Brighton- Happy belated Birthday!! Hope it was a great one for you!

Judy- Congratulations on a very wise purchase! Hopefully you can join in for a group session of STS:D:D:D:D:D That local HM of yours in Sept does sound beautiful!! If my weekends to work don't change I'll be off and it would fit in nicely with training for the Chicago marathon in Oct so I'll just pencil that baby right on in:) Yikes.... your entire family having to share one computer:eek: Hope the router gets there early! Nice plan for your tempo run this morning... I think TMs work great for the interval/tempo runs.

Wendy- Yoga is a great choice of workout if you are having some DOMS issues... should feel great! How much weight are you using on your new vest? Nice idea to hold on to the cash to spend in AC--- you ought to have a blast!:D:D:D:D I'll be working over new years (big surprise!) Only a 2 nite stretch off but I'm feelin better now so it's okay. Making some good $$$ anyway.

Cathy- What a great way to finish off your break... with a nice ski trip over the new years!!! I was very happy to hear that is in your plans! Hope the ankles are nice and toned up for ya. You've got me inspired to break out the BOSU... haven't used it at all since relocating. That core workout of Seasuns is a doozy as I recall.

Carole- Loved your run report yest and that is so you.... to persist in finding Zeke's home!!! Too bad he doesn't have a more responsible owner tho!!

Christine- Haven't said Hi to you for a while! How was your Christmas ... hope all is well.

That catches me up for now cheetahbabes. Going out with DH for shopping after the run and later I'll be doing a 4DS circuit I think.

tata

Shelly

Good morning cheetahs

Wendy...I was glad to be ahead of DH in the picks, seems he won last year. Thanks re: my shoulder, feels better after the massage yesterday. Thanks too re: Zeke, I have a tough time seeing dogs run free like that.

Cathy...If your co-worker is anything like Posh, he must have you in stitches most of the time! Some families do seem to get hit hard. Makes my little dysfunctional problems quite trivial. The shoulder is better after my massage yesterday, she worked on it a bit more. I have a feeling I knew another dog named Zeke. That name sure seems to fit this little guy...:D. Good job on the EXT and Bosu workout.I have not bought one of those CIA workouts in years...Skiing NYE sounds like a blast.

Brighton...Happy B-Day!!

Judy...Congrats on the STS purchase! My DH gets a bit irritated with my fitness purchases too. Your DH will get over it...:)..I will let you know how I like the Chili. I hate router/network issues!! I am having one myself but at least it does not affect my PC! Enjoy your 5 mile tempo run.

Shelly...well you know how I feel about those particular dog owners...
beat.gif
Enjoy your 5 miles.

Today will be L&G standing, abs (I didn't do them yesterday) and 40-60 min on my EXT.

Have a great day...:)

Good morning, cheetahs!
th_sunshine.gif

Brighton—oh, happy birthday one day late! Glad you and DH could slip away and enjoy dinner together. How nice!

Wendy—I’m guessing AoS will probably offer a New Year’s resolutions sale. Yeah, I’m not sure Santa Monica will be something for me, either. The ropes look cool but not at all practical. I know the description says there are always modifications given for using kettlebells only, but I think I’ll wait on this one. Especially considering I have a slew of workouts on the way!! *lol*…I haven’t gotten around to trying GHWT—maybe tonight!...We are going to Bear Creek in PA. Very small mountain. Oh, the yoga will probably do wonders for those DOMS…enjoy!

Judy—That stinks about your router. You need the geek squad out there STAT! :D …Oh, I’m glad you did something for you with the gift money. You deserve it! :) Purchasing STS, though it may be a bigger investment, is not selfish from my viewpoint. You’re taking care of yourself so you can stick around and be there for your family and friends for a long time to come! I had to laugh at Wendy’s response re: your DH’s irritation. I could just picture some rabid, pumped-up-on-STS Catheites bangin’ on his door. *lol*…Very interesting about your foot. I am having similar issues, and I know we both have a bunion. I have been applying heat at night.

Shelly—A good night’s sleep can do wonders, eh? Glad to hear you are feeling back to your ol’ self!…Yeah, it’ll be sweet to make a midnight run!! And the best part is I’ll have several more days of blissful relaxation after that before break is up…I’m going to continue with the conditioning drills on the BOSU to build up ankle strength. It’s always been a weakness of mine, probably why I turn my ankles every so often out on runs :eek:…enjoy your run, circuit, and night off.

Carole—I’m glad the massage helped your shoulder. Oh yeah, just like our Posh, this guy keeps us rollin’. You never really know what he is going to come out with next. There have been a few parent conferences where it was tough keeping composure. He’s THAT funny!...It’s been awhile since I did the core work on the CIA vid. Now I know why I’ve been avoiding it. Ow! *lol* Have a great workout & day!

Enjoy your day!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Brighton
birthday_clipart_balloons_2.gif
Sorry I missed your birthday! Hope it was Fabulous!!!! I love that you have the day after my baby girl (who is 16!)

Wendy – I’m with ya in the no Santa Monica. I’ve heard it’s great if you have the ropes, but the non-ropes version is way to short. Nope, we did not have rain at the zoo – it was a gorgeous day, actually. We were happy.

Judy – so you caved – eh? I think you’ll like STS – it’s not for me, but I think it’s a great program. My DH will be annoyed that I ordered CLX – but he has a gym membership – so that’s my excuse.:D The Sweet 16 was fun. We had a great time at the zoo. Thanks for asking!

Laura – Glad the Camelback is working for you. I do get side cramps with it if I run over about 6 miles, so be aware that that could be caused by the Camelback if you start to feel them. I love Power Hour.

Shelly – Have fun shopping! Sounds like a great time. Yes, I had a very nice Christmas. Sorry to hear yours was not as nice. I’ll bet it’s nice to have DH back.

Carole – I really do not like bad dog owners either. Glad you were able to get Zeke home. I know the show he was named after… DD16 made me watch it so many times. :p Great job on the 17 miles on Sunday! Glad to hear your shoulder is better.

Cathy – I KNOW! I was so insulted that you missed me while posting the other day! ;) I didn’t even notice, actually. :p Have fun winging it this week. You enable you! Now I have CLX on the way! Sorry to hear about your co-worker’s mom. He sounds like a great guy.

Dallas – we got my dad to try sushi. This is a total meat and potatoes guy!! He likes California rolls.:rolleyes: Cheers for joining Wendy and me on Saturday! And nope, it did not rain at the zoo – the weather was gorgeous (which is unusual as the SF Zoo is right by the ocean, so it’s usually foggy). I think the rain stayed to the north with Carole. :p

Gloria – Dad left yesterday morning, which is why I did not have time to post. I have to get him to the airport at o’dark thirty. Oh, sorry the power was out the other day – that’s not fun! There were a lot of people at the zoo, but the way it’s designed means that there were never too many people at one spot. We saw the lions, tigers and bears! Oh my! :eek:

Jackie – Oooh a Black Tie affair!! I’ll bet you looked smashing! Any photos? Hope you’re feeling better!

Posh, darling…. Another CLX person – eh? ;) Great job with getting everything caught up! I want to clean DD16’s room *shudders*. It needs it sooo badly, though! I’m lol’ing at what you did with your DS for his 16th! :D I’m not a La Crema Pinot fan either – it’s ok, but not great. Have you tried to Kate Spade Sauvignon Blanc? It’s a New Zealand wine and one of the top rated ones. DH thinks it’s a little too fruity, but I love it.

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I was swamped at work – all good things, though, so I’m happy. I did PP total body x 2 – that is a good TB workout. I thought I was going to die on that last set of leg presses! Today I’ll go in to the office and take spoiled mutt to day care. I’ll probably only work ½ a day or so (I’m at goal, so my boss doesn’t care where I work). We’ll see. I promised DD16 that I would take her shopping to Best Buy as she got two gift cards. :D Today is a rest day. Have a great day all!

Yesterday was a day busy making plans. I ordered my mom a FTD Seeds of Life tree. The box and card are sent to the funeral home and then dh the girls, dad and I will plant the tree in our yard so we can see mom everyday. It is going to be an oak tree which is meant for strength which at this point I need. I'm so happy to have found something other than flowers which are being all donated to the veterans hospital down the road. They break down the arrangements and then teach classes to the veterans with them. My mom would have loved that. I'm trying to keep as busy as possible. The night are so hard. Too much time to think. I had all kinds of photos blown up yesterday of my mom and that too was incredibly hard. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I will never see her again. Not one time will she come up to my house or call me. :(:( Tomorrow is the service. My dad is taking all his kids and grandkids to dinner at the restaurant where they had their 35th wedding anninversary years ago after the memorial. My dad is doing terrible. I am going to go get him a older dog in a few weeks. He was happy about that. I know he needs someone to take care of. Got to go.

Christine—simulposting… :)...So the oversight was overlooked? Whew! *lol* :D Well, but you know how it is. Just feel bad if I don’t respond to personals...Good to be swamped with good things!! Congrats on being at goal! Can't wait to get started on CLX.

Karen. Don’t think there’s much to be said that can ease the ache in your heart, but I think we all share in your sorrow. The tree of life sounds like a beautiful and fitting idea to treasure your mother's memory. Continued (((HUGS))) and prayers for peace and strength.

quick post workout post:

Wendy- Thanks for sticking up for me. Cheetahs stick together and DH's must deal with us.

Cathy & Shelly- speaking of BOSU, I neglected to mention that Core Synergy on BOSU gave me abdominal DOMS! And today I have some booty and inner thigh DOMS from AOS Newport. The tempos run was fun today on theTM. DD17 was next to me on the EXT and we watched some episodes of friends. (That is a far cry from my life at 17. If I wanted to exercise, i ran around the block, LOL)

Ok off to shower and then watch DS15 play hockey.

Hey Girlies. :)

I realized that they offer both an a.m. and a p.m. yoga class today so I am opting for the p.m. class. DH is bowling anyway so that will give DS and I something to do. It's a 7:30 class which I would normally be against taking DS to as it wouldn't put him in bed until 9 but he is on vaca this week so I'll let that slide. ;) Makes more sense to me to do it in this order anyway. Don't you agree? :)

That being said I ran 5.5 miles this morning. I did most of it with Grace ITread 8/60 but had to tack on a few minutes on my own to get the mileage to the half mark. My legs were sore this morning. Now they are REALLY sore. :eek:

Question for y'all: My goal is to keep my weekly mileage at a base of 15 per week (about 5 miles 3x per week) slowly working up from there until I begin official marathon training with TNT. For the record I am used to running maybe 9 miles a week when I am not training for a race. I am counting my week as a calender week so it runs Sun to Sat. In order for me to get in my 15 mile min this week before I leave for AC (since there are no gaurantees on if or how much I will run while I am there) I will have to run again tmrw-4.5 miles minimum-it would be a steady state run at an easier pace though. That would put me at 20 miles within a 5 day period since I ran both saturday and sunday! I am wondering if this will be pushing too hard and doing more harm then good or if I should go for it? I am confident that I can do it but not sure if I SHOULD. Last week I missed my mileage mark because I only got to run 2x. I'd hate to miss it again but don't want to chance injury either...:confused: Any thoughts? TIA!:D

Laura: My best friend is from Pakistan so I am familiar with Indian food. I've eaten her family's cooking which differs slightly from Indian food in some ways but the basics are the same. I've also eaten out at Indian restaraunts with her or gotten taken out. I don't like everything but lots of it is very yummy indeed. :) Hey, do they have Dunkin' Donuts in Uganda, btw?

Shelly: When I do B&G with my vest it's only 10#. I'm crazy but not insane! LOL Not sure if you realize but the vest I got for Christmas is a regular winter vest, not a weighted one. I am thinking of purchasing another winter vest to use for outdoor running as well. Anything good on today's shopping list?

Carole: Glad the massage helped the sore shoulder. Enjoy L&G and the EXT. Nice combo. Love cardio after some good leg work!

Cathy: I sure hope AOS offers a NY sale! That would be fantastic! So you have lots of new work outs comin'? What have you ordered besides CLX and STS? So will you do CLX or STS first? You have quite a decision to make! :p

Christine: Glad the weather held out for your zoo trip. I love going to the zoo. Congrats on being at goal! Enjoy the perks, girl. :) There is a Catheite who said she like Santa Monica even without the ropes but since I am on the fence I can do with out it. They are too expensive to get if one is not sure about it. I am sure I will cave on Firepower one day and that is enough. LOL

Karen: How nice to think of buying your dad a dog and I love the tree idea as well. :)

Guess that catches me up for now. Just about time to get lunch goin' so I'll be back later...after a nap perhaps? :p

Last edited:
Good morning Cheetahs!

Posh - Glad you had a quiet day yesterday. Did you whip up some fabulous recipe from that new cookbook? I've been deep into my EmergenC. May have kept the cold from getting any worse.

Shelly - You crabby? I can't believe that. Glad you're in better spirits. Enjoy your nights off work. I'm glad you survived the Christmas holiday too. Nice job with the workouts. Hope you have a good run! Enjoy shopping with DH.

Dallas - Good idea not to push the hip to do too much too soon. I promise you I was a good little girl all year long. :D That's neat that you could look the kids names up on line. Bet that surprised them.

Carole - See now, DH got that cold for being a pain to you last week. ;) Hope he ditches it soon. Don't want you getting it too. Cute story about Zeke. Glad you found his home. Hope you enjoyed that wonderful massage. We had a massage place to open up here. May give it a try one of these old days. Enjoy L&G and EXT workout.

Wendy - Nice workout yesterday! Is Joey all better? A dressy vest is good too. Love those as well. They go with so many things. Great run! Enjoy yoga tonight. Just make your run an easier run and you should be ok.

Cathy - I ended up with 2 CLX because I ordered and decided to go through a coach. Called CS and they said the first order wouldn't go through if I hadn't hit confirm. Wrong. Both orders went through. I ended up giving one to DD as Christmas gift. I gave her a choice of the workouts or cash and she chose the workouts. I still haven't had time to look them over to see where I want to start. Seasun does not play around. A ski trip sounds like fun.

Brighton - Glad the funeral went well. Happy Belated Birthday!! Good job on the run!

Judy - Congratulations on your STS purchase! Hey, they're for your health, right? Does DH work out too? Think I only took a couple of pictures Saturday night with my new digital camera. I haven't taken the time yet to download and figure out more about the camera. Hopefully, I can do that over my 4 day weekend and share. Sorry for the computer issues. Hope you had a good run.

Laura - Please tell me what chicken pasanda is. Glad you enjoyed Power Hour. I like that one too. What are the temps like there? We're having a beautiful sunny day today. A perfect day for running.

Christine - I'll post the pics this weekend hopefully. I did get a picture of Howard Hewett. He was the guest performer. I've never gone to one of his concerts but it was nice being that close to him. And, he can still sing. Good workout yesterday. Good you're at goal! Enjoy your rest day and shopping with DD. Did your dad leave yet?

Karen - What a wonderful idea to plant a tree in memory of your mom. You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers. (((((HUGS)))))

I'm still taking it easy. I did a 20 minute walk on the treadmill and round 2 of Super Sets. I hope I'll be ready for a good run Thursday.

Have a terrific day!

Just wanted you all to know this....

I HATE DOING LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled posting!:p

HI CHEETAHS!

Judy: I put the book down for now. I will either read Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul or something that I could suggest to the kids at school. That is great DD worked out with you. :) Congrats on the STS purchase!

Jackie: Sorry you've been bitten by a bug. I'm happy your family made it home safely. Good idea to play it safe with the workouts and being sick. Would love to see pics from the black tie affair! :)

Posh: I would take you up on the offer for the ice skates, but I have really big feet so I am sure they would not fit! ;) Good to hear you are enjoying your holiday vacation. You deserve it! :)

Shelly: Everyone has a day or two when they are wearing the crabby pants! Good to hear that you are feeling better. :) Working out always lifts my mood. DH and I were talking last night about enduring 3 more months of this winter weather. It started early. DH and I have snowshoes and we will be doing that soon. Thank you for your sweet words. :) Does SJP have tricky choreography? I have only seen a clip of it on FitTV and it looked really fun from the part I saw.

Dallas: I think it is a good idea to continue with the MT. Too cute about hiding the Santa paper! :) I joined the gym and used the EXT when I was injured. It gives you a really good workout!

Carole: I love black bean chili! I made chili the other day. I bet that massage felt great! You are so sweet to make sure Zeke got home. :) I have not done LG for a while now. That one has me swearing at Cathe! Think I should pull it out soon.

Cathy: How fun you will be skiing tomorrow! DH and I question why we live up here sometimes! I have been enjoying sleeping in and doing my workouts in the afternoon. The therapy is not going so well. I have a feeling it might be over, which is sad. You are making me think about using the bosu! Great workout! :)

Brighton: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! How nice you got to have dinner with DH! IA, running lifts the spirits. Glad you got in that 4 miles! :)

Wendy: LOL! I have not ironed yet, as I still have to buy a new one. I have been hanging out in casual clothes so it hasn't been necessary. :) I think you should be fine with an easy run tomorrow. I'm not the best person to ask though. I have trouble with what I should do frequently. Have fun in AC!

Laura: :eek: Sorry I messed up your name yesterday! Maybe I will look up some recipes for Indian food on the Internet. That would be fun to try and make. I'm glad you had a nice time. My favorite Mexican restaurant looks like a dive, but it is the best I've ever had. Great job with PH!

Christine: Sounds like a nice time at the zoo. So what did DD get at Best Buy? Hope you had a wonderful rest day! :)

Karen: I think you have some wonderful ideas! Take care. I have been thinking of you and your family.

Yesterday I ran 6 miles and today only 3. My hammies are really tight for some reason. I will see how I feel tomorrow. Yoga is a must. I'm also thinking it's time to throw in some weights to toughen myself up for the marathon training coming up.

Thanks for the kind words about our friends. It doesn't look good I'm afraid. They are good people and what happens, happens. It sure was nice to see them though.

Take care everyone! Hope it has been a good day! :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.