*Cheetah Den* TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today's work out will be Squeeze, Joey's abs and a 3-4 mile run.

Got on the scale this morning and wasn't happy with what I saw but I am taking it with a grain of salt. I've been good and have no reason to believe it's true weight gain. I will get it out of my mind and move on. Next week will be better!:)

Brighton: I put the LowMax blast premix in my schedule for next week. I plan on donning the vest and seeing how far I can get. I will NOT be doing any other leg work before it this time though! No feeling like a wimp girl. You are nursing an injury. Get better and then come on back with a vengence!!!!:D

BBL!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Brighton - Glad you're figuring out what's causing the pain. Now, hope you can figure out a way to limit the use of the stairs. Good job with GSL floor. Love your smileys!!

Wendy - Sorry Bodystrike didn't get the job done for you yesterday. Don't you wish all instructors did their workouts like Cathe and Amy? Would save us a lot of trouble and aggravation. Guess that would mean they'd cost a little bit more too. You were brave using the weighted vest with LM! Glad you still ended up with a good workout. I've used the vest for walking. Enjoy your workout! Good attitude about the scale.

Yesterday's workout was Shred #1 circuits 1 & 2, 15 minutes of Burn Intervals, iTread #17 40 minutes and a 10 minute stretch. Doing Shred and Burn Int first sure made that run better. Today's workout was Push Circuit #3, Shred #2 circuits 1 & 2 and 15 minutes of Burn Intervals. Will definitely be increasing my weights some next week. Really need to feel like I've been worked over. I'm still enjoying the workouts though!

TGIF!! Have a fantastic day ladies!

Hello again.

Jackie: You are getting very creative with your work outs. Nice job making CLX work for you! I am always tempted by Shred but keep putting it off. Maybe one day but first I want to add the other 2 Squeeze work outs to my collection! ;) I've decided to start CLX next Sunday 2/15. I'm very excited! :D Yes, Cathe is TOPS when it comes to dvd set up/chaptering. No one does it nearly as well. ITA with that. :)

My work out is done. I ran 3.5 miles with Grace, then came home and decided to do B&G at the last minute instead of Squeeze. I turned on the Leg Blast Premix and did each exercise one time...except for the lunge/squat combo...it's so darned painful that I just HAD to do it two times so I repeated it at the end. ;) After that I did BBC standing ab work 2x through and then relaxed with B&G's stretch.

My right knee ended up being a little tweaky and painful during B&G. I hope it's nothing serious and passes quickly....

Off to the showers. BBL though!:D

TGIF, Cheetahs!!!
3.gif

Wendy: Yeah, the Lowmax blast premix sounds much more doable w/o the extra leg toasting you had going on! :D Aw, don't sweat the scale-- we've seen the workouts you've been kicking out lately, I'm sure it's not something to worry about either. :) Oh no... no knee problems-- you're not allowed! ;)

Jackie: Fun workouts! :) Both you and Wendy are the queens of mish mosh workouts, I think. :cool: Yes, I was glad I finally put two and two together with the stairs as well. I don't know why it took so long for it to click, though!
1.gif
Oh well... :rolleyes:

Not sure what I'm going to get done today... I was going to head to the gym for a long swim, but the kids (read: DS) are not cooperating.
17.gif
I don't want to burden the kids' club with unruly behavior. So maybe we'll try to go later this afternoon after nap time, or I'll just find something low impact here to do. Decisions, decisions... :p

BBL!

Hi to all who follow!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it has been an off-the-charts difficult day with DS...
14.gif

I am sooooooooooooo ready for DH to come home so we can just kick back and relax!!!!!!!!! :)

I needed an extra boost of cheerfulness, so I popped in TJ CP3... Chalean's perkiness always seems to put me in a better mood. Kept everything low impact... then followed it up with 20 minutes of yoga.

Hope the rest of the Cheetah gang is doing well! Karen & Linda-- thinking of you & hoping all is well. Carole-- how's that training coming, Iron Cheetah?! :D Laura-- Hope that leg is hanging in there! To all the rest of the den, we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.