*C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S Jan 6

idream

Cathlete
Hi guys!

I completed Back and Bis today as per rotation. I'm sure I did it all wrong, i just did set after set after set, of a lot of the exercises and then i look at the "instructions" and I was not supposed to do so many. T BAR Barbell rows would have to be one the best timewaster exercise when working out. IMO. I can go very heavy and still not really "feel" like I'm achieving very much.

Thats my bitch for today.

I'm back!
Becca - I forgot to chime in on the "great body debate.' When I lose weight and am at ideal weight I am very happy and content with my body. I don't want to change its shape, or my height or anyhthing. BUT add those kilos to this small hippy, thighy, frame and there is no way I am happy with my body. AND do you know what? I was thinking today, no need for the, "Did it hurt?" comments from the peanut gellery either.:D BUT I have had these extra kilos for over twelve months now, so i am seriously challenging ALL OF US! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING! I can't keep living in tracksuit pants! So, I am throwing down the gauntlet, lets all get to THURSDAY this week, no crap foods in our mouths and workout workout workout. Lets do it. Its only two days! We can do it! Amelia - there will be no getting on the scales for you either! Actually, none of us are to get on the scales, until we make it through to the end of week - Sunday. You with me?

I'm looking behind me, left to right, seeing who's behind me - anyone? :confused::confused::confused: Are you with me?............anyone?.......................................H e ll ooooooooo?

Jean - I'm hoping your dumpy mood is passing, I can only excuse you from this challenge for a coupla days, sweetie, so c'mon, try hard my friend, try real hard! GRRRRrrrr Game faces on! (Problem is, I understand totally the dumpy moods, big dumpy cyber mood getteroutta hugs to you.)

Any one else need a hug? They cost nothing and make ya feel good.

Last edited:
I'm with you Andrea!!! I am standing right behind you.
No hugs needed, just a swift kick in the behind will do for me.:D

This morning I did 4DS HIS cardio only. I wanted to do Bis and Tris too, but my body is sore from yesterday's WO. I will also get a chiilly,brisk walk in later this morning.

BBL,

Oh Andrea...you crack me up...just love ya! Here is my promise to you..... I promise to not get on the scale(except for my WI day/wednesdays) and not eat any crap foods(except on my cheat meal day/saturday) and to workout five days a week....ok six;) . Ahem* hows that? Ive got thirty lbs that im aiming to lose and honestly, if i don't keep track of my weight atleast once a week i won't stay on my diet:( ( i know me:eek:)

im joining Elaine in a brisk walk sometime today for about 40mins and thats all im doing today. Gotta get caught up on laundry.

Im proud of myself....were kinda going through some financial problems right now and me being an emotional eater i wanted to eat last night,but i didn't :D

Good Morning,

I am right behind you Andrea I want these last 5lbs gone before summer. Tonite is 30 day shred we will see if Jillian really can kick butt.

Amelia-I understand about the financial problems but congrats on not eating.

Everyone have a good day.

workout done...yay. Roxie-have fun with jillian tonight,are you watching the biggest loser premier tonight?

have a great day ladies!

Hi everyone.

Andrea and the rest of the gang, I'm behind you. Way behind you. So far behind you I need to run to catch up. In fact, that would have been a great workout this morning. But no, we had some ice yesterday and it was cold this morning so I only wanted to stay in bed under the warm covers. I did get up finally and do a little bit of a stretch video. In my old age, I've been getting really achy. I really need to be more consistent with my work outs, because I usually feel better when I do. I just need to get over these emotional issues that are wearing on me. I hate it when I get in these ruts. If I'm not back to normal in a day or two, I may need some butt kicking to get me out of this rut. I'm accepting the eating Challenge, I am thinking about the workout challenge and I'm blowing off the scale challenge, because I usually weigh every day as a reminder that I need to drink water. I know, you each are looking at me funny right now, but really if my weight goes up from the day before, I tell myself "You better drink more water today". I guess I should tell myself, "You need to eat less and work out harder"

Here's to a successful challenge.

Jean

Jean: Me too! I tell myself every morning I will drink more water today. I try real hard, but I am not always succeful.:( Maybe my challenge should be to drink more water.

My walk was interesting. My puppy threw(?) up on our walk. I think she ate some really dirty snow.:confused: We are bracing for 2-6 inches of snow and then freezing rain. I sure do hope the power stays on. My DS(7) will cry if it goes out.

Okay I am off to the library and to pick DS up from school.

I'm like Elaine and Jean I need to join the drink more water challenge.

Amelia-if I get supper done and my workout then I will watch the Biggest Loser.

Hi ladies! I'm here, I'm here! Trying to keep up with the challenge, but struggling. I have been pretty good about playing with Wii Fit or getting on the elliptical most days, though. Rejoined WW online to work on the food aspect of things.

That said, today was not great in the food department. I found C H O C O L A T E...mmmm... Guess I don't need to say anymore, huh?

All I can say to everyone is HANG IN THERE!!! We're all in this together.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.