*C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S*W*E*E*K*E*N*D

Hi guys.

Hey BIG welcome to Pauline!! A new person! We havn't had a new person for ages! Very exciting!

So, on todays agenda was the yearly "lets get out Photos taken with Santa". We get there early (theres already a que) Santa comes ho hoing, Are you all waiting to see me? he says. Who does he think I am standing in line waiting to see? THe elf?

This santa is the most talkative santa I've EVER come across. Imagine it, ladies, standing in line, waiting to see Santa, while he talks to every child for what seems like an eternity! In the middle of the TOY section of the Dept Store. People EVERWHERE! Andreas head is very very tender after the migrane effort of yesturday. Andreas temper and patience is also very very tender. The girls are behaving beautifilly and I am beaming with pride. I am then flushed with anger as some woman goes past for about the 100th time and runs my foot over -AGAIN - with her stroller! GRRRRRRR.

There is a happy ending to this sorry tale, My girls were both smiling happily sitting on santas knee in the photo. This is the first year, They are both smiling, genuinely happy to be sitting on santas knee having their photo taken. Whew, imagine my mood had they not looked happy??

I forgot, (I can see you all now, rolling your eyes at me! what! shes got more to bloody well say?)

Jean - Maybe if you and I swapped 5lbs? Would that work? You take my 5 and I take yours? I know, I'm off the rails today. BUT I AM SICK OF MY 5 unmoveable pounds! I don't want them anymore, so I figured maybe I'd like yours better? Ha HA!

Elaine - OMG you poor thing! How on earth did you survive? I fall in a screaming heap if we lose power for an hour! You are a champion! Well done. That must've been awful for you and the family. AND shovelling snow is one HELL of an workout!

Foxy roxie - Hows the pup settling in? I am a little depressed, CHARLEAN hasn't arrived yet. I probably won't see it until after xmas.

Amelia- I've been meaning to ask, hows hubby doing? Still stressed or a bit better. AND I'm confused, didn't you have a chihuaha? (can't spell sorry)

Pauline - I'm 43, over weight by 10lbs and like everyone here wants to get rid of it.

Andrea - good to see you. Glad that the eatings OK.

Becca - Could you please tell me what SAHM means? I've looked at it and looked at it? I can't work it out.

Now, I am finished! Whew.......

Hey Andrea,afternoon! Yay on the christmas pictures...and what was up with the lady with the stroller? ive got a chiuahua and a lab mix(lab stays outside and the chiuahua stays inside) its just impossible to walk them at the same time. Besides the chiuahua doesn't like being on a leash. Dd is fine...she has a pj party at school today,shes very excited right now.

Today is a upper body workout and thats it. Im still 'riding my wagon' this will be day three for me. Came in right under my calorie limit for yesterday:D

How are you guys doing?

Hi everyone. I'm not ready for the holidays. Its a shame too, because I was all excited after Thanksgiving, but I've done nothing to decorate my house. Christmas tree is still laying in the box from when I bought it on Thanksgiving. Shopping is pretty much done because most of it needs to be mailed. But yesterday when I went to mail my packages at work the post office was closed (on their lunch at the same time as my lunch). So now it's a trip to post office and probably late presents.

Andrea, instead of switching 5 pounds, let's kick them to the curb and let them find their own home some where else.

I've got to scoot. I'll try to check back for more personals.

Jean

Hi girls,

Andrea: I probably would have given the evil eye to the lady with the stroller and then moved on to say something to her. I don't do well in crowded stores with rude people. Every time the lights flicker(which they have down several times) my younger DS yells "MOM" I have to reasure him it is okay.

Jean: We put our tree up a week ago and it stayed with no ornaments on it for a least a week. Now it only has 7 ornaments on it and some beads.Very,very sad. My kids and DH said they like it that way. Go figure!:confused:

Amelia: Great job riding your wagon!! May I jump on?

Pauline: Bridgewater is not far from my MIL. I live close to Worcester near the NH border. I also work in a hospital.

Hi to AndreaH, Roxie,Becca .

I managed to get the lawn mower out of my workout area(long story) and sweep my mats. I did HIS cardio only and a couple of Kettlebell exercises. Not bad sense I haven't workedout in 2 weeks.( cold then power outage)

Okay gotta go and shower and call work and try to get to the library before the storm moves in.

We are going to have a white Christmas!!:D

Good Morning,

Tonite is BM2 then back and bis suppose to tomarrows workout but I still need to work chest tris and shoulders eating wasn't so good yesterday. We got ice on top of the snow so should be fun driving.

Andrea-puppy is settling ok getting spoiled. You have more patience then me I would have blew up on that woman. Glad the pictures turned out.

Amelia-good job on the wagon.

Jean-I can't wait to take the tree down.

Hello to everyone else and have a good day.

Hey girls...
I finished my workout....did MM ub premix only and burned 190 cals. I had a pretty big breakfast so i have to watch what i eat for the rest of the day...got about 1000 cals to play with.

Thinking about having a pizza pita for supper...there so feeling and full of veggies,what do you guys think? sounds good huh:)

ok,off to shampoo my kids room! Everybody have a great day!

Just a quick drive by to say Hi! I will check in later with my workout. I have Leaner Legs scheduled plus 25 min TM walk/jog intervals.

Andrea, SAHM = Stay at home mom. :)

I need to rip down wallpaper in my boys' room. We ordered bunk beds for them for Christmas and they will be here Tuesday. I have got to take down the "baby" wallpaper and paint it something fun and boyish.

Have a fantastic Friday, all! :)

Hello.

I've been really terrible today and once again no workout! So, mini challenge is to get to Tuesday, completing a workout (prefer cardio) each day and to lay off the junk! In case no ones noticed, its christmas and theres FOOD EVERYWHERE!!! Every corner I turn, theres something EVIL lurking, creeping up on me, OH HAVE MERCY!!

Unless I am to ignore christmas what am i to do?

Jean- Put that tree up! Its christmas!:D

later

Morning!

Andrea-my challenge is to get through the day without eating junk,getting in my workout and drinking my water...ive almost giving up on counting calories:confused: My DH said that he would start with me on jan.1st...so maybe that will help me eat better if I know he's on it too.?

Becca-pulling down wallpaper sounds like a workout;)what color are you panting your boys room?

Hey to everybody! Today is a rest day. I may walk the dog later.Ive got to get ready for work,talk to you guys later!

Good Morning,

Today is TM for 30min back and biceps from 4ds and calves from 4ds. My mini goal is to get chest, tris and shoulders done today to make up all my workouts today. I need to finish some last minute gifts get my nails done and clean house.

Amelia-have a good day at work.

Andrea-leave the food alone. DH is talking about making frosted cookies again heaven help me.

Everyone have a good day and Jean please put your tree up.

Ok I did 30 min on TM then did Back and Bis from GS then went shopping.

Andrea-check out the OD someone has a chalene extreme preview and it doesn't sound worth the money.

Mornin girls! Everybody must be sleeping in!

Today is a dogwalk then a circuit workout....bm2 bootcamp. BBL

Hi
Its three am and I am wide awake! GRRRR.
Thought I'd pop in ans say hi.
Hi
I did some garden maintenance today and my body is "screaming" at me!
I used the gardening as the workout as it was a lot of heavy lifting, digging, and pushing heavy wheel barrows around. I can't "see" any dramatic change is the garden yet, but I can see dramatic scratches all over my arms from the rose thorns -Ouch!
Finished Santaas shopping Hooooray!
Just got some bits and pieces left - everyone off to the hairdressers, something new to wear, new shoes, that sort of thing. I'm glad to have finished the santa stuff
Hey, I forgot, my eating was great today, Apart from the two choc frogs, I've just eaten:mad: GGRRRRR.

O.K My eyes are getting sleepy, so its back to bed for me! see you.:D

Good night Andrea....

Hey to everybody!

My workout is done,decided on BM2 cardio and weights premix...felt great. I had to modify the abb workout but i was a great workout!

have a great sunday!

Weekend was a bust, but at least the tree is now up. I think I have given up eating and working out. Oh well it's Christmas. I'll squeeze in what I can and try to keep the damage to a minimum. 2009 here I come.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.