+*+*+ clean & tidy wednesday +*+*+

Angie, ^5 on Insanity! When is your test?
Kate, that SUCKS on the expensive power cord!
Colleen, I hate being away on weekends - you feel like you didn't even get a weekend.
Klaudia, holy workouts batman! Do some stretching today for those legs!
Becky, your breakfast smoothie sounds delish! Where in the supermarket do I find coconut milk?
Clintonya, ^5 on the shorts!! I think that will NOT be happening to me this year.
Wendy, how is the packing going?

Went to bed at 930, woke up at 5 (7.5 hours) and in that time I woke up FOUR times to pee. The longest stretch of sleep I had was 115 am to 415 am. :rolleyes: This little peanut better grow in the opposite direction of my bladder pretty soon!

It's 545 now - I have two hours to workout, shower, get ready, make 8 fruit and yogurt parfaits, gotta throw cinnamon rolls in the oven to warm up, get Collin up and dressed and fed. Oh yeah, did I mention that Chris is gone again for work?:mad:

Hey girls! I missed you yday! I got a wicked migraine yday out of the blue! At least what I think was a migraine! Terrible, blinding headache, I had to throw up and so so dizzy! So weird. On top of that Gina had an ortho appt and I stupidly drove us there. Made it home safely and crashed on the couch. That helped a ton to just sit still and I got to feeling better. Went on a nice walk w/ Laura in my new running shoes. I got a pair of Asics and they are crazy-comfy! Makes my Nikes feel like cement blocks! For real! I was so excited!

Today is going to be GREAT! I am treating myself and paying Laura to babysit here for the whole day. I'm going out this morning to get a slew of errands done, come home for lunch and get Ju to bed. Then I'm going to work at kgarten for the rest of the afternoon. It's going to be a great day!!!

Yday I got 3 Wos in - CS in the AM, Pure Barre in the afternoon (pre-migraine) and the walk last night. Today will be a rest day - waaaay too much going on.

9 DAYS TIL FLORIDA! I picked out our airline seats last night and reserved our rental car! wahoo!!!!!

-

Katie, You've got a busy AM! Sorry Chris is MIA!
I never sleep when I'm pregnant - but not bec of peeing. I get terrible wicked insomnia in my last tri. It is awful! Makes getting up w/ a suckling babe easy easy!:p

Better close this novella and get busy.

Hi everyone!

I'm in a super bad mood right now. Just got back from our wednesday morning dance/gym classes which I hate b/c it is just SOOOO isolating and Ellie is always such a grouch by the time we leave.

I was supposed to go to our town hall to pick up some passport kind of things to help us take the girls out of the country legally (which I'm not sure why their real passports work so I don't even understand this whole thing). Anyway, I looked at the paper and realized it was at a place that I didn't know where it was and I tried to call Ryan but couldn't get a hold of him so I just went home. I know he's going to be annoyed that I didn't get them but he told me he was going to do it a while ago and still hasn't so I'm annoyed with him.

Then I got home and had a note in my mail box saying (I think) that we got a package and that we can pick it up at our post office but the writing is so sloppy that I can't read the times and had to use google translate to even figure out what it said.

All these things piled up just make me super annoyed to be here today. I want to go back to the states so bad. I'm so lonely, I want real food, I miss my friends, my church, my family.

UGH. (BTW, did I mention it's TTOM? Somehow knowing that just makes me even more mad)

Anyway, thankfully I got a WO in this am. My delts are wicked sore from tricep overheads y'day. Weird. Did shoulders S&H and then PCC Insanity. I'm super tired because I couldn't get to sleep last night but still got up at 5. I just want to crawl in a hole and sleep for the rest of the day.

Sorry for dumping all that. Just a bad day.

Katie, sounds like you have a busy morning. Why the parfaits? I was up all the time peeing when I was pg. So annoying.

Kate, so sorry for the migraine but have an AWESOME day. So great that Laura could bsit. Can't believe your trip is so soon. I'm so jealous. Are you taking the kids out of school for it? How do the teachers feel?

Well, i need to make my kids and myself lunch. I will be amazed if I get through this day sans binge. (deep breath).

((( ANGIE! ))) So sorry for the bad day! That stinks when ot seems like everything is going wrong. The other day I was really down about some things and I could literally feel my chest tigten as I was fretting over things. Hang in there - tmrw will be better! Hope it goes well w/ Ryan tonight - hoepfully he understands and sends you to the tub:D.
We are taking the kids out of school for vaca - haven't told their teachers yet. I dont think it will be an issue. I need to send a note in soon tho so they can get any homework around for them. We didnt want to go during Spr Break w/ 1000's of other families and have it be crowded and maybe not good weather yet. The forecast for when we're there says 85* and sunny the whole week! YAY!!!!!

Kate, good for you for getting a sitter and having a Mommy day!! I'm so excited for you!
Angie, I'm sorry about all the things that have got you down. When it rains, it pours, huh?

The parfaits and cinnamon rolls are to take to work - Administrative Professionals day. I swear, if I didn't organize it, no one would.:rolleyes: But hey, at least I get to eat that good food at work!

So it's 630 and I just finished with my food. Guess it'll be a PM workout day...

hi everyone

sorry to be mia yday. i will read later and catch up, promise, but

angie, big hugs - that was me yday. but good for you for working out and take it easy, okay? it is so hard to be homesick.

katie, you are so sweet for the admin prof day!!! and i too had pregnancy insomnia, postpartum too. hope it gets better for you.

kate, hi 5's on the awesome day planned. suck in every minute. i am jealous of your laura.

stll no sleep aid - something with the insurance company:mad: but, i got 2 3 hr blocks of sleep last night. started ttom yday. i was so proud of dh, though. i was supposed to go for a swim but i was crampy and grumpy and going to blow it off. he and the boys went too, and i felt SOOOOO much ebtter. no cravings and indulgences, and i also did yoga and core. this am i ran a tampo 11miler. off to look at houses with aidan and do some errands. thankfully the cramps are gone. bbiab

Good Morning .......I think !

I woke up super early with a WICKED sore throat !!!:(:( I felt all day yesterday like I was catching a cold, so I drank ton's of green tea, water, and drank a zipfizz(multivitamin drink with lots of C), ate extra healthy.....
Guess sometimes you just can't stop it.:(
But since it just hurts when I swallow, I'll be doing PLB today.
I am STILL sore from PUB on Monday too !!!!

Katie- cinnamon rolls and yogurt parfaits sound fantastic. Your co-workers are lucky you are such a nice person !!! :)
Kate- we missed you too yesterday ! SORRY about the migraine! ugh you know I can relate !!!! HATE those ! :(
Your day today sounds great !!!
Angie- so sorry things aren't great right now.:( TTOM intensifies things that already were bothering you, and it's all hitting at once for you. How much longer until you come back to the states for good? Do you have anymore trips here planned before then?
I think you are doing a fantastic adapting at life there. So much better than I would. I am so resistant to change. I think most of us find it difficult. But tomorrow WILL be a better day !!! :) :)
Hang in there !!

bbl.......time to workout!

morning ladies! so much to do, flight leaves in the AM manana so im not sure how much i will be around in the next few days. and a bunch of us are on the same AF cycle! i got mine last night which means i need to cancel my wax appt for this afternoon, unfortunately. i thought it wasnt coming for 3 more days but i bet the stress of everything lately brought it on. i love that when we are stressed about it coming it is always late and this time its early!

i am taking ods out to breakfast in a little bit. its our last morning together and my fridge is EMPTY so to the diner we go =) i think eggs and fruit with wht toast are my best bet at staying clean-ish, no homefries or sausage. ods has been acting horribly this past week, im sure in reaction to all this change, the attitude is terrible. im trying to just deal with each little incident as it happens and not go nuts on him about it as a whole, right before i leave.

angie, sorry for the rough day=( i hope ryan provided some support and relief when he got home.

kate, YIKES on that major headache. so funny how we treat ourselves to time without kids and then do errands!! i do the same thing.

becky, maybe all your remedies yesterday will keep this cold from getting too bad? enjoy plb!

nina, nice that you went to swimming as a family! do you have tricare like me? if so, send me a pm about your ins issue cuz i have dealt with them a lot and i might know something.

katie, i think i stopped peeing so much around 3 months... how far are you now? you are great to organize that stuff to celebrate the admin staff. i always was the one to take care of bdays, showers, etc at work and for the most part ppl dont recognize that it is work to do that, they think its part of your job or something!

ETA: going to the gym for the last time this morning, groove class at 9:30 and to clean out my locker =)

Last edited:
Morning!

Well, I'm not sore-maybe the run last night helped? Or maybe it's going to creep up on me later? I'm looking forward to running with my friend again on Thursday-she definitely pushed me to go faster and longer. Today is GS Chest and some abs. And I'm definitely going to the grocery store-I'm down to drinking packets of instant coffee! And it's Darrin's day for dance pick up:)

Katie, I'm impressed you get up to workout at all! And baking for your employees! Hopefully the pee wakes will diminish soon!

Kate, have a great day-all by yourself! You deserve it! Have you ever had a migraine before? They scare me!

Angie, hugs to you! We've all been there. My bf in Canada is dealing with the same issues-she's actually looking for a house here in MI and leaving her husband in Toronto to finish out the year left on his contract! And they speak English and have Whole Foods there and everything! Hang in there and vent when you need to-we understand!

Nina, I hope you get the insurance thing figured out! I have to file an appeal for when we took Milla to the ER-the diagnosis didn't meet the criteria for an emergency-a child screaming and writhing in pain on a Sunday night is supposed to wait til Monday am, I guess. Glad dh went with you yesterday-it helps to have support!

Becky, I hope you feel better! Have a good workout!

Wendy, will ods be coming out to join you in the summer? Hope he realizes the attitude isn't worth it. I'm already worried about the teenage girl drama I'm going to be dealing with-yikes!

Hi Everyone!

This morning we had a meeting about the kitchen at work. Yesterday the garbage disposal clogged and flooded the dishwasher. One of the VP's closed the kitchen and scheduled a meeting for this morning to discuss. It was ridiculous. We are not allowed to store anything in the fridge overnight. I really hope I don't leave something in there and accidentally forget it. We have people who are more than willing to throw something out because you didn't follow the rules. Crazy. Anyway, my workout this morning was Insanity MIP. I really didn't feel like doing anything and choose that one.

Kate, enjoy your free time today. That's so nice you were able to get your sister to babysit. Sorry about the migraine yesterday.
Katie, sorry about peeing all night. I hope it goes away soon. That's nice of you to plan Admin Asst day. I usually get stuck with that stuff too.
Becky, sorry you are not feeling well. You are brave to conquer PLB today.
Angie, sorry about the bad day. Hope your evening is better.
Nina, glad you were able to get a workout in yesterday. I hope you get the insurance thing resolved. It is always such a pain.
Wendy, I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow. Good luck packing and getting ready.
Clintonya, P57 is a barre workout set. It has a 60 min workout, 30 min workout and an ab and arm workout. I did the 60 min workout yesterday.
Klaudia, I need a running buddy. I think it would motivate me to run more. Glad you are not sore today.

Last edited:
yeah, insuarance will cover my pills. will get them tomorrow i think. heavy house hunting here, eats are clean....

wendy, thanks for the offer to help. i think we sorted it out with triare. enjoy the gym...

becky, sorry you are not feeling well. take it easy though. plb is tough!

colleen, what a pain at work!! we had issues like that tooo. i do not miss that.

klaudia, wtg with your wos! is a marathon headed your way?? running def helps me with doms, yoga too.

dm total body on tap for nap time. wish me energy

PLB was great. Haven't done that one in a long time !
I'm enjoying revisiting some of the older workouts. :)

My throat is a little better since drinking hot tea and a smoothie. Will just drink lots of liquids today and not push too hard.
Will mow the grass but just take it slow, probably put on my sansa and listen to music while I mow.
Breakfast: smoothie
lunch: turkey burger with lettuce & pickles & mustard
and a yummy quinoa salad that Costco just started to carry.
REALLY good stuff.
I want to find a similar recipe , cuz I could eat that every day!

Katie - Your office treat sounds yummy! Oh the lovely peeing all the time pg, yes I remember that well.

Angie - Aw, so sorry for the bad day. I would feel the same as you. Hang in there and try to stay positive despite all the negative around you although I know it's so hard to do.

Kate - Yikes with the migraine. I'm surprised you did all that despite it! Yay for comfy new shoes!

Becky - Oooh, I wonder if our Costco carries it.

Colleen - Our refrig at work is nasty that I don't even put anything in it. I use my cooler instead.

Klaudia - You might feel it later. I did Insanity on Sunday and didn't feel it in my butt until late last night. Weird.

Wendy - Have fun! My ds was giving me issues yesterday I was so livid. I hear you.

Nina - Hope you're able to get the needed sleep. Glad you got your swim in and DH took the boys swimming too!

Okay I need to rush off to work. Did PS Back and Biceps this am. Need to shower then off to work. Got my errands done yesterday and even got tonight's dinner made. Chicken risotto. Need to just grocery shop now. I think we're going to take a break from this house hunting business. It gets so overwhelming and stressful! It's fun but thinking of all that comes with it like school districts can stress me out. Okay, anyway, off I go to start the day!

Katie, no, but you have a great excuse to go shopping for some new summer clothes :D Sorry for the getting up in the middle of the night! Why do our bodies do that to us – when we need the most sleep!!!

Kate, sorry about the migraine, I had one too yesterday – I still have it a little bit today. I am glad you made it safely. The last really horrible one I had was the night I had to pick up Autumn from a b-day party. The car lights just about killed me, I had to go straight to bed! And you still got in 3 w/o’s – wow!

Angie, sorry for the combination of bad things today! Good that you still did your w/o. I hope you can find some time to relax this evening!

Nina, glad you swim helped you feel better and that the insur will pay for the meds. How long is it before you have to move?

Becky, glad you throat is feeling a little better.

Wendy, have a great flight!! Hope you had a great last w/o!!

Klaudia, it’s cause you are in such good shape :) You have to go to the store if you have no coffee!! I look forward to my cup in the morning!

Colleen, sorry about the work drama. That happens here too! Good job on getting your w/o in even though you didn’t feel like it! Thx for the info on P57.

Hi Anne & Lisa!

It does seem like it is ttom for too many of us and kid drama too !! I need ttom to go away so I can feel better, it’s not been a good one this month! Will bbl.

Clintonya

Quick drive by--I'm so sorry, guys! I've been wicked busy since last Sunday. I will do my best to get caught up here and post personals later this afternoon or evening.

anne

Lisa, I just missed you earlier! House-hunting is stressful! Hope you had a good day at work:)

Hi Anne!

Kate, good job w/the eats even though I am sure you are crazy busy getting ready for vacation!

Did a cardio blast w/o w/weights from exer tv. We were trying to help youngest dd learn to roller skate. Once dance picked up things that that just got put to the side. It’s funny that she never really learned because I roller-skated for 7 years! Hope everyone has a good night.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.