* * *GDMT....Manic Monday* * * 12.10

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was Chest and BAck and Ab ripper X. A great workout!:) I am very happy with my stats. My goal was to do 30 pushups the first time around, and 31 the second; and to raise my weights for the back excersises. I met it with all but the dive bomber pushups.:) :) And I'm happy with that!(still went up by 2 in the dive bombers from last week each time)

Stats:
standard pushup: 30,31
wide front pull ups (used band) 25,27
military push ups: 30,31
reverse grip chin ups(used band) 25,27
wide fly push ups: 30,31
closed grip overhand pull ups: (with band),25,27
decline pushups:30,31 (these are hardest for me)
heavy pants: 1st round 8 reps, second round 10 reps: both at 25#
diamond push ups: 30,31
lawnmowers: 1st round 8 reps, second round 10 reps: both at 30#
divebombers:22,23
back flys: 1st round 8 reps, second round 10 reps: both at 20#

ab ripper X was a good workout, I did the in and outs and the first round of bicycles with my arms up. The second round I couldn't, I was feeling it in my hip flexors! I did the cross leg sit ups with crossed legs!

Gin/Tracee~ I hope you had a great weekend!

Marcy~ How'd you do today? I can't wait to see your stats. I'm hoping you did some full pullups!!!}( }( I'm so glad you enabled me ;) to get this workout! I really like it. No dread factor for the pushups, but I do dread ab ripper!!}( The only excersise Im not sure about is the oblique V ups, I feel them, but I'm not sure my form is right.

Have a great day all!
BBL,
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today was HSC timesaver premix #1 (51 min.) I may try to go back and do what I missed later this aft. Yesterday was IMAX2. And tomorrow is CK. I really enjoy doing something different each day and each week.

Deanie--Great workout! Glad you are enjoying the X. How was your company?

Marcy and Tracee--Hope you had a good weekend.

Gotta run. I'm late....
Gin:)

Good morning ladies.

I thought I'd still check in today even though I didn't get up this morning. I'm way behind on the rotation and will just be doing whatever workout sounds fun whenever I can find time to do it. I did do some of the original BC yesterday afternoon but couldn't get myself motivated to get up this morning for another workout.

Hope you are all doing well and not getting too stressed with the holidays and everything else that goes on in December.

Gin - I'm very jealous of your weather.

Tracee

Good afternoon DGT!

I typed a post this morning and it got deleted so here I go again. I was shredding and packing yesterday. I started to pack my workouts. DH noticed how meticulous I was about packing them and writing down all the workouts I was packing. If it was him, he just would have shoved them all in a box and been done with it. Last night I did Kenpo and Ab Ripper X. Kenpo felt great. I haven't done it in a long time. ARX went well. Fifer scissors are no problem now. The only exercise I really don't like is the V-up/Roll-ups. I did 50 Mason Twists again. I'll be doing ARX on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this week. It's hard for me to fit it in after the strength workouts. It takes too long with the changing of weights and any extra rests I need. Here are my stats for today:

standard pushup: 32 (up 2); 30 (up 5)
wide front pull ups: R1: 1 between 3/4 and bar level; 1 @ 3/4 and 1 @ 1/2; R2: 2 @ 3/4, 1 @ 1/2 and 1 @ 1/4
military push ups: 18 (up 2); 20 (up 2)
reverse grip chin ups: R1: 1 full, 2 @ 3/4, 1 @ 1/2; R2: 1 full, 1 between 3/4 and bar level, 1 @ 3/4 and 1 @ 1/2
wide fly push ups: 23 for both rounds (up 3 on both rounds)
closed grip overhand pull ups: R1: 2 between 3/4 and bar level; 1 @ 1/2; R2: 1 @ bar level; 1 between 3/4 and bar and 1 @ 3/4
decline pushups: 20 on both rounds (up 5 on both rounds)
heavy pants: R1: 8 reps @ 35#; R2: 8 reps @ 33# - no change diamond push ups: 17 (up 2); 18 (up 3)
lawnmowers: R1: 9 reps @ 35# (up 1 rep); R2: 10 reps @ 35# (up 2 reps)
divebombers: 13 both rounds (up 1 on Round 2) (These are probably the hardest for me unless I'm just too tired by this point.)
back flys: R1: 10 reps @ 23# (up 2#); R2: 12 reps at 23# (up 2 reps) (Will try 25# next week)

Deanie - Very impressive on the pushups!:) Hope your DS had a great birthday. I'm glad to see you're getting your workouts in even with company there. Drill 9 of BC is real tough for me too. My HR goes the highest on that one for all the drills. I'll be happy if I can do 1 wide arm pullup when this rotation is over. They are so tough for me. My rotation will most likely be interrupted. I'll have to see if I can pick it up again after I move. I'll be able to finish out December and at least the first few weeks of January. DH says it might be cheaper for me not to take my weights and buy them again when we move. He might be right but it just doesn't feel right to leave them. I'm glad I could enable you. At least you got a good price on all the workouts.

Gin - I'm looking forward to your kind of weather. It was 64 degrees last week in Atlanta. I'm glad you liked Solar Flow Yoga. Try and see if you can rent Yoga Shakti. It's really good.

Tracee - Maybe you should just do workouts you really love without following a rotation for now. Maybe that will get you more motivated.

BBL. Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Afternoon!

I really need to be out there doing some Christmas shopping and my ds's b-day is Wed. YIKES! I would rather be home instead. It is cold here now. Well, cold for TX...in the 40's and misty and cloudy.

Has anyone ever done IMAX3 step only premix? Sounds fun and only 31 min. I may try it soon.

Tracee--Maybe you could just do the shorter premix versions of some of your favorite workouts until things slow down for you. Or do things ever slow down for you???:eek:

Marcy--I completely understand your packing your workout dvds with such care.:) They are precious to you! What would you do without them? I will look and see if NetFlix has Yoga Shakti. I'm running out of movies to rent. DH and I watched Evan Almighty last night. It was good, but more for kids.

Gin:)

Hi Gin!

I haven't done IMAX 3 step only premix but now that I finally have the DVD, I will definitely give it a try soon. I was actually thinking of doing the blast only premix. I would love to do it soon but I have so many virgin workouts that I really want to try that I'll have to hold off for a little while longer. I was thinking of doing Amy's new Hi/Lo one, Tracey's HISM 2 or Mindy Mylrea's Boot Camp. This one has 3 30 min. workouts so I was thinking of doing only 2 and then doing my abs.

I only watched the beginning of Evan Almighty but after a few minutes we lost interest. We have Mr. Brooks that we taped from pay per view and I also taped last night's movie For One More Day from the book by Mitch Albom.

I have to start Christmas wrapping although I don't have too much to wrap. I tried doing most of it through the internet which worked out pretty well. I used to love shopping but I really don't like the crowds anymore.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.