* * * Early Risers Weekend* * *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning all:)

Did we all sleep in today? I did:) Its already 9 am,and no post so I thought I'd start us off!

Today I did 4DS kickbox and KPC: med and high intensity cardio. Wow what a workout! I really like kickbox.

What is everyone up to this weekend? My DH is working, so we (the boys and I) are just running errands and hanging out. Getting logs for the fireplace is my #1 errand! I love sitting by the fire and reading while there is snow and cold outside!!

Have a great weekend:)
Deanie

Today I did 45 min on the elliptical using an iclimb workout and did some leg work at the gym. I also cleaned quite a bit, but still have the bathrooms left x(. Bathrooms are my least favorite thing to clean. I am going to chill out tonight and maybe watch a movie or something.

I slept in today...till 6am! LOL I didn't set my alarm yet that's when I woke up. I skipped my workout but have been busy all day...I went grocery shopping, ran some errands with my daughter, and did some laundry all before noon. Then we went out for a late lunch and I've been doing housework all day. I had such a busy week that today is kind of catch-up.

Good Moring & Happy Sunday!

I will be going down to do one of the Gym Styles in a little while. I like the weekend because I get to have coffee before I work out! DH is still feeling bad so we will most likely hang around here today. We did go to a play last night ( Twelve Angry Men) and it was awesome!

Deanie:
I wish we had a fireplace...That sounds wonderful!

Karin:
What kind of eliptical do you have? Mine was a inexpensive one that just has a dial for resistance, no incline.. The I-Climbs I have tried are so hard for me! I did the Circuit one once where you get off and on and do weights in between.. wow that was tough! I burned the most calories on that than any other workout I have ever done!

Well off to the basement to work out!

Deb:)

Good Morning Early Risers!

Today is a rest day for me. I still woke up early, my DS11 woke at 6:15 and wanted to cuddle!!!:) A great way to wake up!

Deb~ Glad you had a good time at the play last night. Enjoy your workout! Hope your DH feels better soon.

Karin~ I need to do some clean max around here too! Bathrooms are the worstx( cleaning my shower has been on my list for the last 3 days, I keep procrastinating!!!! I think today may be the day.

Hello to Beavs, Jill and anyone else I may have missed:)

Deanie

Deb, I don't have an elliptical at home. I go to the gym to use one. After knee surgery I joined a gym because home cardio workouts weren't that conducive to happy knees (at least for me). So, I sold quite a bit of my DVDs and joined one. Also, DH bought me a spinning bike. I enjoy going to the gym on the weekends, but don't know if I could make myself do it during the week.

Deanie, Enjoy your rest day today.

I barely slept last night. DH has a cold and was making tons of noise. I should have just moved to the couch, but I didn't. I am going to the gym to do a full body workout and some treadmill work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.