-*-*-*- clean-it-up-MONDAY -*-*-*-

Sorry I was not around much this weekend - that birthday party wore me out on Saturday (pictures are on FB) and then yesterday I was in a bit of a funk. We took a preg test yesterday morning and it was negative:( It was only CD27 so there is still hope, but I just don't have that "feeling." No signs of my period yet, although I think it will not come on its own since I am still taking the progesterone. I think I am supposed to test again on CD30 (Wednesday) and then stop the progesterone if the test is negative (so my period can come). I need to call my midwife today to clarify all this.

Klaudia, I looked at your pictures on FB of the girls are dressed up (and your handsome hubby!) - they are adorable!
Anne, how exciting about TCB! Glad your cruise was so relaxing and fun!
Becky, love the haircut!
Colleen, is this new job going to call you in on weekends often? That would really annoy me...
Nina, ^5 on all those miles but NO running today, got it? And maybe not even tomorrow!

I can't remember what else I read over the weekend :eek:

Hey Girls,

I got a migraine yesterday. Still not feeling well this morning, will probably spend the day on the couch. I'm glad it's rest week.

I did do Back & Biceps before I got the headache, so I finished Meso2.

Katie, I'm sorry for the negative, but maybe it won't be on Wednesday!! Sending baby dust !!!

Hi everybody. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Becky

Morning girls,

Katie, sorry you are in a funk. This TTC stuff is rough work and it affects everything, I remember so well. We got pg with Annabel the first try but it took 4 months with Ellie and I remember thinking WTH!!! Hang in there, your body (and God) knows when it's best supposed to happen. (((HUGS))) What's your WO plan?

Becky, UGH on the migraine. I hope you get a lot of rest today and feel better soon. WTG on finishing meso 2!

Today I am a study maniac. My exam is tomorrow so I left the girls at school all day and I'm just studying, studying, studying. I also have a cold so I didn't get up and get my WO in but I will do it later. Girl scout's honor. :) It's HIIT Pyramid and core max 2. I was sick last time I did this wo too... bummer.

My goal for the week is to really hone in on my eating. It's just been a nightmare (I'm such a broken record) but I've got to figure it out. I'm scared to get on the scale and that's such a bad place to be!

Off to study some more and finish my lunch. (2 slices of turkey, oven roasted potatoes, pears, babybel cheese)

BBL.

morning! 8 hrs of sleep is a beautiful thing!
busy dsy agead, mus be brief!

k, sorry for the neg. know how disapp that is.
c's pics are too cute!

b,sorr for the mig...yuck at least u have good hair!:D

a, u can beat that scale!
good lucj studying

kl, your fb pix are fantastic
anne, v exciting on tcb!!!!!

kate, glad you got a full night!!

becky, how do you like your new 'do?

katie, its early to be dissappointed, wait for that next test! I tested 3x negative with JJ and it was just too early, I was impatient!

angie, good luck on the test!

we got back yday and im settling in. finished the laundry but still need groceries. will pick up after step class. i did do a bunch of driving on the cape which was good - some highways where i had to merge on and also some rotaries and stuff. so far so good. my mom is coming around noon so i can practice driving and do some errands while JJ and DH are sleeping. I ate decently over my dads except for more cake than i should have (it came out great, though!).

b - oatmeal, of course!
l - veggie and goat cheese panini
d - making chili, i think... the meat is defrosting so I have some time to decide

Morning Wendy! Glad you had a nice weekend and are settling in at home. Have fun at step class and enjoy more driving practice.

I am studied out for a while so I'm off to do my WO. Hopefully it wakes me up a bit and settles these muscle origins, insertions, and actions in their appropriate places in my head.

BBL.

My posts keep disappearing when I hit the backspace key!!:mad: This is my third try at posting. Anyway a fun time was had by all yesterday! Girls had a blast and were well behaved and I had a great time with my gf. We stayed at Applebee's from 3-7 watching the gold medal game surrounded by two older Canadian couples who didn't want to miss the game being on the road home. It made for a friendly rivalry:) No workout either-back on today! And no babysitting! Just cleaning and dance!

Katie, sorry about the pt. I had two negatives with Nevean before I finally got a bfp. Hugs! And thanks for the compliments! Darrin does clean up pretty good!;) Cute b-day pics-especially the jellyfish balloons:)

Becky, feel better! Migraines are the worst.

Angie, I've been avoiding the scale and eating poorly too. Hope the workout gets you energized for more studying!

Kate, hope your day is good!

Wendy, great job on the driving! Glad the cake turend out well!

Anne, I knew you'd meet someone!! TCB sounds like a great guy!

Good Morning Everyone,

I got up late this morning but still managed to Hiit Pyramid and 30/30. Will do plates and weights abs tonight. Quiet day ahead but I need to catch up on some personal stuff (make dentist appt, schedule appt to get stove fixed, plan menu for baby shower next Sun).
Kate, that's so nice everyone let you sleep 8 hours.
Wendy, yeah on the driving. Glad your cake turned out good.
Angie, sometimes a study break helps. Enjoy your workout and good luck tomorrow.
Becky, your new hair style looks great. I hope you feel better.
Anne, TCB sounds wonderful. Glad you had a great vacation!
Katie, sorry about the neg. I am hoping for good news on Wed.
Klaudia, the girls pictures on fb are adorable. I am not a big hockey fan but that was a good game yesterday.

Pyramid Dbl Wave and CM 3 done. Actually felt really good and then I sat down and wrote out all the muscles, their origins, insertions and actions and out of 22 only got 2 origins wrong! YAY! Settled in my brain...

Klaudia, so glad the girls had fun last night. The pictures are so cute - especially of Nevena sleeping! I'm glad you had a good time too. I would love a girlfriend who was interested in sports. All of mine just laugh at me!

Colleen, wtg on your WO. I've yet to put two HIITs together. They're still exhausting to me! Hope you have a good day.

Well, I'm off to shower and then get ready to pick up the girls. The day has gone by so quickly. It's crazy!

Good morning!

Katie, so sorry for the disappointing test :(:(

Angie, sounds like you made great progress w/your studying today!

Kate, yea for the 8 hours! Is this the 1st time for Julia?

Becky, hope your migraine goes away soon. I am really prone to them during ttom .

Wendy, glad you were able to get in some good driving practice.

Klaudia, I know – I got so frustrated w/the posts disappearing I started typing them in word and pasting them over! Glad yesterday went great! The game was good – I was alternating between that and racing.

Colleen, great job getting in those two even with getting up late!! Hope the day stays nice & quiet for you.

Hi to everyone!

Still in the ttom doldrums, but hopefully by Wed, it will be gone! Didn’t sleep good at all last night, but all in all still being productive. Will do the legs disc tonight, not sure of the disc#, I am losing track:).

Clintonya

Yikes, I am buried at work. It took 8 minutes before I was fully annoyed this morning, then I had to go to a team building meeting. Lucky me...oh well, I've had some fun emails from TCB, so that helps.

Clintonya, sorry for the lack of sleep; I hear ya, tho! My sleep demons have returned since I got home, they come in the night and steal my shut eye.

Angie, you study maniac! I'm glad the work out helped you remember your stuff.

Colleen, good job! I only did HiiT 30/30 this morning and the abs from TravelFit. That was plenty.

Klaudia, great pics on FB, I'm glad everyone (including you) had a good time.

Wendy, I missed it, where did you go? The Cape? It sounds like your driving is coming along nicely.

Kate, 8 hours, that's fantastic! So glad to hear it.

Becky, your new hair looks spectacular. I hope you love it.

Katie, sorry about the pg test. Try again in a couple of days.

Hi to everyone I missed!

I'll try to be back this afternoon.

anne

Hello, busy day, need to be brief again

Wendy, Gla dthe cake and wkend went well!
ROCK THAT DRIVING!!!

Klaudia, Sounds like things are going well over there!

Colleen, Nice WOS! I'm playing cathc up tody too

Clintonya, Sory you're not feeling so hot! It'll be over soon!:p
Julia sleeps theu the night most of the time - I just actually went to bed at a decent hour for once!:rolleyes::p

clean eats, errands, dr appt. for me. Hoping to put J in the Beco for a nice long walk in the sunshine oday!

Angie - I want to do the Feb. rotation, but for now I'm picking and choosing because I want to just take time off from an official rotation for a little bit. I hear you on the eating. Yesterday was a train wreck for me and I was stupid enough to get on the scale and see that I gained a pound. We'll clean it up! We can do it!

Katie - I'm so sorry girl! It is the most anxiety ridden thing to ttc and wait for testing day. I said a little prayer for you and sending baby dust your way. No real advice except have fun trying! Glad the party went well.

Becky - Sorry for feeling under the weather. I am too. I think I caught whatever has been going around. Eugh.

Kate - Isn't that a great feeling when you get 8hrs of sleep? Hope your day is a productive one!

Wendy - Yay for all that driving practice and having a babysitter so you can get some stuff done. Hope step class is fun and a good workout!

Klaudia - I found that if you click on the back arrow button on your internet browser, your posts will reappear because I've done that backspace thing before. I use firefox so I'm not sure about ie, but thinking maybe it should work. Speaking of thin mints, I heard the Dreyers thin mint cookie ice cream is amazing. I saw it at Target, but refused to buy it because one, it was pricey and two, I would probably eat the whole carton myself in a few days. Seriously.

Colleen - I have a bunch of things to do, but I've been procrastinating.

Clintoya - I just survived my ttom doldrums and it was nasty. Hang in there, it's almost through!

Anne - Woohoo on meeting TCB! Sorry for the busy day at work.

Nina - Hope your legs are recovered from all the running.

I did Max Interval Circuit from Insanity yesterday and today I just finished ME UB Split Premix. I really miss Cathe's weight workouts. Love how she moves from one exercise to the next unlike Tony who gabs in between all the time. Okay, with P90X, I definitely gained strength, but not sure how I overall changed bodywise. I just maintained my weight, but no real big loss. I did lose a couple pounds, but gained it back but I think that was more due to my eating. I'm going to make my own rotation for now, but not sure what. I ate HORRIBLY yesterday. Chocolate is all I can say. And lots of it. I've been giving in to stress eating again. And I caught whatever was going around in my house. My nose is congested and my throat is itchy. Yuck. Anyway, I need to get back on track. Today NO sweets whatsoever! Ok, gotta go get ready for work!

so crazy busy!!! woke early to dog pee in the house:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i then did disc 7 and really enjoyed it! dropped off boys and did my cardio - katie, do not read the following - 5miler and 40/20 and some of 30/30. it felt great! grocery max, picked up boys and made choc chip cookies:rolleyes::rolleyes: why oh why did i do that? to be fair, they have oats, ww flour and even zucinni in them, and the boys love them, but i like them too much. my friend gets in tonight, and i am excited.

katie, sorry for the negative, but it is early yet. not that that makes anything better.

kate, yeah for sleep. it feels so good!!!

clintonya, i hope the yuckiness leaves very very soon.

wendy, great job with the driving. glad the cake turned out well.

klaudia, love love love the pics on face book. glad you had fun yday. i love alone time with the girls.

anne, so exciting about tcb!! details, details!

becky, i hope the migraine leaves you soon. your hair is just lovely.

colleen, great wo!

lisa, sorry about the choc. have you seen cathes march rotation? it looks fun with the variety i think.

robin, where are you?

okay, has anyone done chalean extreme?just curious. bbiab

Nina - No, I haven't done Chalean, but was looking at purchasing it. I don't know if you remember Stephanie from the preg check-ins, but she did it and got great results I remember. I have to check out the Mar rotation. Forgot we're in March now! D'oh!

Lisa, Nice to see you, woman! I would've had to pass on the IC too! Danger!!!!
Good job on finishing P90! Sorry for hte eats tho - if it's any consolation I don't think I'll ever learn either!

Nina, Your cookies sound so good!
I haven't done CLX - what I don't preview can't tempt me! hahahahaha!
I'm excited for you to be with your friend! I get to see my BFF when we go to Florida and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Kate, ok, so it’s your fault about the sleep :D:D I should have known it wasn't her, she's too precious :)

Anne, glad you have something to look forward to at work, TCB :)

Nina, hope you and your friend have a great time catching up :) That is what I need, some good cardio to get me going!!

Lisa, sorry about the eats yesterday! I must get better too! I am doing good at maintaining, but I NEED progress :) Hope you feel better.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.