* * * *GDMT/Thursday* * * *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning GMT!

Got a late start today, so I ended up doing stretch max with the band. Luckily, its my favorite stretch:+ I like the new STS forum, have you all seen it?

Gin~ How are the headaches? doing better I hope. Are you enjoying your rotation? I made pancakes this morning and ate 5!!!!! I am contimplating eating another(already had an orange this am with the pancakes!!) I am starved this morning!!!:)

Marcy~ How did the house/contract signing go? I hope you are now the proud non-owner of your home;-) :7 :7

Tracee~ Hi! Hope you are out there and will be checking in today!

Have a great day all!
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today was S&H Bis and Tris. I followed the same weights as Cathe, except on the 3rd set of French press I had to go down from 20# to 15#, BUT on the Bicep curls I stayed at 15# where Cathe went down to 12# after the 1st set! I know that is a small thing to you guys, but I think that is the first time I have lifted heavier than her!:+
I have not run once this week. :-( My one running friend is out of town and the other broke her elbow. She wants to walk tomorrow morning, but it is supposed to be in the 20's. BRRRR to walk in!:eek:

Went out to dinner last night with girlfriends and DH and I go out to dinner tonight with another couple.

Deanie--I like the SM segment with the band also. I may do that one on Sunday. I also like the STS forum. It's hard to be so patient and wait, isn't it? I did see someone on the yaya swap selling their p90x+ for $50. if you are interested. No headaches this week!!:) Thanks for asking. Glad you enjoyed the pancakes.

Marcy--How did the contract signing go? I am so sorry about your itching skin. I know that must be miserable. Is it worse in the winter?

Hi Tracee! Hope you are still out there.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

This morning was Budokon: Flow & Flexibility and Abs/Core Plus (P90X+). I liked this Budokon as well. It's about 50 minutes long and I burned 211 calories. Just like with the other one I did, this one needs lots of core strength. I thought Power & Agility was a bit tougher than this one. There was a couple of moves I just couldn't finish because I was winded. I had a really horrible night's sleep last night. I wonder when I'm going to drop from sheer exhaustion. I really liked Abs/Core Plus. I burned 106 calories with this. It has hanging, standing, sitting and lying ab work. Lots of new moves I've never done before. He has two exercisers with him - Tracy and Mark. It's amazing to see Mark - his abs are incredible. I've never seen so many stomach muscles before. He is ripped! Tracey looks good too and also has a six-pack going on. The standing moves required balance. I really liked doing the hanging moves on the pull-up bar. There were knee lifts, a mixed-bicycle move, a hanging pelvic tilt (isometric move - hold for 3 seconds and come down - I forget how many reps) and a rotating knee move. For the standing work, there was a similar move that was also in my Budokon this morning (down dog crunch)- starting from downward dog, go up on to demi-pointe, do a knee lift, and extend back into downward dog. Tracey did a standing split in between and Mark did another modification. There was also something Tony called a plank sphinx-plange pushup (?) but it was actually a spider pushup (Gin: like in Jari's Ripped to the Core) where you start in plank, go down to one elbow at a time and then back up to plank. There was also a 360 degree chaturanga. There was a scissor climber (Deanie: like a combo of leg climb and fifer scissor from ARX) and a couple of moves like in Core Syn (lunge n reach). Some of the moves required weights. There was a seated backstroke move which I liked and I used 3# weights. I think Mark used 7.5#.

I can't wait to see the rest of the workouts. So far I'm happy.

Deanie - A contract went out to the buyer who's buying my buyer's house. Hopefully it will be signed within a week which is when she'll sign my contract. I hope there are no more obstacles along the way. I also noticed the + workouts on ebay. One was for $9.99 for Total Body and the other was for $14.99 for Upper Core and Abs/Plus (which is on one DVD). Interval X Plus and Abs/Core is another DVD. The last is Kenpo+. I saw the STS Forum. I think it's a good idea they did this. People have so many questions and it's easier to find the answers this way.

Gin - Congrats on going more than Cathe! I know that is an awesome feeling. It's real cold here too. Get me out of here! My skin is fine in the spring and summer. It usually starts in Nov/Dec and will last through to about March. That's one of the reasons I'm moving. This cold weather is driving me crazy. Enjoy your dinner tonight.

Have a great afternoon. BBL.

Marcy

Good Afternoon from Winter wonderland:D

It looks like it has stopped now, but we have about 6", maybe more, of snow!!!!!:7 (love the snow!) The kids came home from school, gathered their friends in our front yard, built snow men and snow balls, and now they are down the street doing it again. (A gaggle of boys-> about 11- all 11 or 8 years old-and one 14 year old girl) How nice for them!! I have my tea and a fire going! What a great afternoon!

Marcy~ The X+ abs sounds great. I'd love to do abs hanging from the bar! I am not going to go the ebay route for these if I get them. I think I will order from Jess. Just not sure if/when I will order. If they are more endurance, well I have enough of Cathe for that!:)

Gin~ Good job going heavier than Cathe. (I thought I heard a Yahoo! this morning! Must've been you!;-) ) Enjoy your dinner out tonight!

Off to check out the STS forum! I am glad I preordered! I wasn't sure at first about STS, but the more I read about it, from what Cathe has posted, I think I am going to love these!

Deanie

Deanie - Sounds like you're having a great afternoon. I'm drinking my Lemon Zinger tea right now trying to stay awake. The snow is coming our way now. I saw the final price is $279 without Abs Circuit and I'd really like the abs circuit. I hope the first phase of the presale lasts awhile. I don't mind getting it later than everyone else but the final price is really a lot.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.