*-*-*-*CHALLENGERS Friday May 2nd *-*-*-*

Good Morning and Evening! ;)

Just getting us started - cardio and yoga are on tap this morning. I hope everyone has a great day. BBL

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning Shirl and Everyone!

Todays workout was slow and heavy legs and sholders. I had just over 60lbs on my sholders for the squats and I felt that I could've gone heavier!!!! But I struggle lifting it off (over my head) when I've finished the sets. Then I used dumbells for the lunges at 66lbs. My legs weren't burning but my arms were!! So Iam not sure how to solve this problem as I don't have the room for a smith machine.

I still can't go super heavy with the shoulder work, yet. But I am equaling or heavier than Cathe in the shoulders so, I'm getting there.

Eating wasn't too fantastic today but it was better than yesturday.

Catch you later,

Andrea

Good Morning Shirl,what cardio you doing?

Morning Andrea-great job on S&H!!!

Today is the dreaded GS legs/standing for me :+.I will try and do some of the floor work too.i have to do the leg presses first or my poor legs just won't do them after those squats...

hey to everybody:)
bbl

Hi Amelia,

I was dillydallying with my post and must've posted about the sam tome as you.

How are you feeling today?

I know what you mean about the leg presses, not my favourite exercise either

Andrea

Hey Andrea,im feeling fine! just getting DD ready for school...inhaling my coffee.

Girls,i decided to not take those antidepressant meds.Hopefully i can just deal with it until my DH gets a job on first shift,afterall thats the reason all of these emotions started in the first place. Im going to be easy on myself until then. No journaling,except for my workouts. No counting cals or anything like that. Im just going to watch what i eat and workout to whatever i feel like doing and hopefully i won't gain any weight.

bbl

Amelia, Its no big deal to take a pill. many people look at it as a weakness, If a pill can make you feel better, and level out those emotions then take it. But you need to feel comfortable with antidepressants.

You have done an awsome job already with your weight loss. It is not easy to stick to a diet for as long as you have. And you've been so successful. I am sure yu have the strength and determination to get over this too. (without medicating) but its no biggy to medicate.

i hope this reads well and I am in way being critical of you, in fact totally the opposite. heaps of admiration for you! I am supporting your decision and we will ALL GIVE YOU SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT, no matter what you do!

You will get through this.

Andrea.

Good Morning,

Didn't workout yesterday DH turned 45 so we went to Carlos O'Kellys for supper ate two many chips an now I am retaining water, I don't know how else to explain a 3lb wt gain overnite. On tap for tonite is body fusion. and probably some kind of ab work.

Andrea-have a good nite good job on the workout.

Amelia-do whatever you think is best for you sometimes life gets alittle crazy and we need just something to calm it down. Good luck with whatever you choose. Maybe not being so regimented with your workouts will help you enjoy them more.
Shirl-have a good workout.

Hello to everyone else that comes on where is Lori? Have a good day all.

Awwwww,girls your sweet:)

Roxie-im way ahead you girl:);-)...im cutting back on my workouts, as a matter of fact i already started monday!Just not pushing myself so much:) Thanks!! Is Carlos O'Kellys a mexican resturant? mmmmmmm mexican food !!! I use to love body fusion,im sorry I sold it:-(.Have fun with it:)

Andrea-What kind words:)Thank you for you support! I will be carefull with my decision to not take the meds and if i think there is no possible way to do this by myself, the meds are always there!

Finished gs legs/standing and then did some core work!I was going to hop on the TM and get in that last cardio for the week but i though,eeehhhh-I'll do it later~ besides,Ive got a blister on my footx( so i will take off tommorrow and do ub and a walk on sunday and that will complete my week

bbl

ok,gotta go take a shower

Today didn’t go as planned. I spend too much on the internet before my workout, so then when another situation came up, I didn’t have time for my planned workout. I jumped on the TM for 15 min just to make sure I got something in. Will probably try to do shoulders tonight and then tomorrow fit legs in. Note to self: get my workouts in first then get on the computer. LOL

Shirl, enjoy your cardio/yoga day.

Andrea, way to go on the weights. Since you say space is a problem, you might want to check into a weighted vest. Adds weight to you without having to lift it over your head.

Amelia, good luck with the GS legs. Hopefully everything with calm down soon for you. I know for me Lexapro helped a lot during the time I took it (don’t know if you saw my post from a couple of nights ago). Back when I needing them, I knew that I needed something, so you’ll know if you get to that point.

Roxie, dinner sounds great and yes chips can do that to you. Drink lots of water and flush it out. Is the dog any better today? Does the vet have any suggestions on how to help her? If not have you considered a second opinion?

Hello to everyone else. Happy Weekend to all.

Jean

Hi Everyone,

I've been MIA most of this week. It has been a crazy week. I've stuck to my eating challenge but not doing to good with going to bed early. But I will keep at it.

Today I did 4DS Chest/back/bis/tris. I went a little heavier.

Have a great weekend!:)

Elaine

Hi all!

A quickie post for me. I am taking a rest day today as I am running my first race tomorrow. I am doing a 4 miler.

I am so excited that I am going on the RT!!! When I realized that it hadn't sold out I registered my sister and I am dragging her along with me. I can't wait!!!!

Have a great Friday all!

Becca, congrats on the road trip. You and your sister will have so much fun. Wish we were going on the same one so I could meet you in person.

Elaine, good job on keeping up with the eating challenge. Hope things slow down for you.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.