*-*-*-*-Weight Watchers Monday-*-*-*-*-*-

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

Lorie,are you sleeping in today? Your probably posting the same time I am;-)lol

Im going to go read yesterday's thread and I'll bbiab!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it looks like I didn't miss anything after my last post except for:
Lainie-LOL,My mil does remind me of the Raymonds mother on everybody loves raymond! Thats too funny! How your ankle these days! How long has it been since your worked out on it? Dang,i bet your becoming buffer in the UB with all this UB working out your doing;-)

Cathy-be seeing you around:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not really sure what workout im doing today,since I don't have school for about two weeks-I know i'll be walking/jogging in the eveings now(yah).so Im thinking on doing PH,but then agian im suppose to be doing the circuit workouts this week.
I don't know! http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/4.gif

any hoot,i'll bb later to see what you girls are up to today!
http://bestsmileys.com/goodbye/1.gif

Good Morning!!!

Amelia, do you go to school or teach? I love walking/jogging in the evening! The weather is always nice at that time. It is supposed to be hot here this week!!!

Well, this is a very busy week!!! Ds is turning 7 on Wed so that means making cupcakes and taking them to school! Then his party is on Sunday, which means I have to clean and decorate. Every year after every party I always say "This is the last one we are doing at home!" But, when the time comes, a party at home is what my children want to do.

I am going grocery shopping today. Dh left his car here for me and another guy drove them to work. (He carpools...he works about 1 hour from here). His car is so tiny (to save on the cost of gas) so it is always a challenge to stuff my kids in there! Hopefully, my durango will be fixed soon!!!

Better go get breakfast made, lunch packed, and kids up and at 'em!!

BBL....maybe...got lots to do!

Sara

Morning Sara,although i would love to teach first or second grade one day,right now im going to school to get some kind of skill to start "somekind"of career;-).Im going for medical billing and codeing.I've got two classes left before I get my little certificate! after I've settled with a job-i plan on going back to school part-time to get my associate's degree in medical laboratory technology.Now that sounds exciting;-)It will take me four years partime though. I hope your durango gets fixed fast for ya! I know how hard it is to drive a small car,got one myself,but its paid for so I don't mind too much,LOL!

well,I've got to go take my DD to school,I'll bbl!

Hey Girls:)

Amelia, I had a little sleep in but we had a rough night. DS woke just as we got into bed and fought to go back to sleep. He woke again during the night and again at 5:40. Then he wouldn't stay in his crib so I warmed a bottle, fed him and he slept with us until 7:30. I tried putting him back in his crib but he wanted no part of that. Then when I did get up I had trouble downloading music on the Ipod and when I looked it was 9:30...time to hit the road.

So I just got back from a 75 mins run. I took yesterday off so todays run was alot stronger. I am going to do some weights shortly, but prehaps I should check and see what my rotation is calling for!

Sara, b-day parties do take up alot of time and Ive always said "this is your last one" but within that yr we forget how crazy they were and do it all over again. Their only babies once!

Ill BBL, hope everyone as a god day!

Lori:)

Hey girls,I finally decided on am walk with DS in his stroller then I can home and did PH! My workouts should be comeing today so if they do then yall know what i'll be doing tommorrow}( bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.