* * * * Merry Melting on Thursday!* * * *

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I just came up from doing ME Upper body split plus Abs.. I guess this will be a 4 workout week, lower, upper, plus 2 cardio and 2 core workouts. At least it's a start on the road back! :)

I'll be back later after breakfast etc

Deb

Hi I'm back,

Just ate breakfast and have a few minutes before I have to leave for work.

Shannon:
It's nice when you think you want to skip a workout and you are able to push yourself to finish it.. I hear Coach Sean does that for a lot of people!

Lainie:
So sorry to hear you are not sleeping well. I am with you on that one. I think you can count what they do in your PT as a workout! Did you hear that the governor spent $80k on hookers last year alone?

Tneah:
Young boyfriend? oh my! I do love the I-Treads, even when Grace is annoying...do you have the one where she keeps calling herself a "Follywood Girl? very strange! Did you do the survey that was supposed to get you a free download? I did not get mine and I have not heard that anyone got the download...there was a thread about it in the OD..How do we find out what these products are that you make?
It sounds like you and George had a good day! We all need these once in a while.

Leanne:
You are really one busy girl! At least you get spring breaks etc to let you relax for a bit.

Shelly:
I think the DOMS are bad because I had not done anything for 2 weeks, then I lifted the same weights I had done prior to the 2 week rest..ouch! We had a nice day yesterday too, around 34 degrees with no snow :7 ...

Robin:
It's good that you are able to go back to the hair dresser and get the cut fixed or have them show you how to style it.. most good places will do that for their customers. I have done that when I got highlights and she made them too chunky...She re-colored my hair to make it better..I think you need the vacation and will feel like a million bucks when you get back!

Have a great day!

Deb

Hi Deb and everyone else!

Well, my alarm went off this morning and I turned it off and promptly fell back asleep:p I had a pretty rotten sleep last night. I've been having night sweats. I hope this isn't a sign of perimenopause!

Anyway, I'll try to get my run in tonight when I get home from work

I'll bbl for personals!

Morning, everyone!

Deb - You're doing a great job of working back into things. Your 4-day week sounds pretty good to me! Do you mean to tell me you don't have anything by Coach Sean??? Oh my. How can you survive????

Shelley - well, drat. Night sweats and rotten sleep aren't good at all. I had those a lot last year, even in the middle of winter in a very cool house. This year I've been fine, so maybe it's just a brief phase for you and will go away. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I had a very good workout last night with PUB, but it messed up my shoulder. I have something that acts like a pinched nerve. Usually, a good upper body workout helps to relieve muscle tension from sitting at the computer all day, but this time I misjudged. Dang, does it hurt today.

On a positive note - I got lucky on the drive home last night and just missed being caught in serious traffic caused by a wreck. Whew. It was starting to back up on an exit ramp but hadn't clogged the freeway yet. I figure if I'd been about 10 minutes later, I would have been stuck.

Hi melters.

Deb, I agree with Shannon. You are doing great getting back into the swing. You were down and out for a while. I'm really hoping to come out of the salon with something very easy and SHORT.

Shelley, I think I probably started with peri a good five years before the big meno hit. I can go weeks now without a night sweat, then they seem to start up again. I really think they are related to my diet, since they seem to occur more often when I'm eating crappy, like the last couple of weeks.

Shannon, so glad you missed the wreck. That is one of my biggest fears about flying out of Philly. It is a 3 hour drive away and I'm always afraid we'll get stuck behind some kind of multi truck pileup.

No workout for me today. I'm doing some last minute, pre-vacation chores and the hair thing. I'm sure I'll be back later to check in on the rest of you melters. I'll be absent the whole time we are gone. No computer access for me...

Hello melty types. I am super-sleepy again today. Ugh. I didn't sleep well, either, Shelley. Weird dreams (should just say you can assume if I'm sleeping I'm having weird dreams), tossing and turning, and my @#$%%^^&&* cell phone woke me in the night beeping that it was out of juice. I hate that phone. It's battery is too small so it runs out of power all the time, and about 95% of the time it runs out of power about 2 or 3 in the morning and beeps loudly every few minutes until I go plug it in. You'd think I'd learn to keep a better eye on it before I go to bed, but I haven't.

Anyway, no workout yet. My alarm went off early so I could get up and do it first thing, but of course I didn't. I hit that snooze a couple times, then just gave in and changed it to a later time. Now Isaac's off to school. I need to go to the library but it doesn't open until 10, so I'm going to do my workout soon and then go to the library after. Just waiting for breakfast to settle first. I'm supposed to do HIIT today but might just do Amy's ASCII and make my own intervals between combos. I also need to do some abs--forgot those were scheduled for yesterday when I decided to just do physical therapy, but of course PT only works my lower body but not abs.

OK, bbl for personals--going to go change into my workout clothes.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
dream blog: http://dreamerfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/f]

Hey again!

Shannon - I'm glad you missed that accident. Ugh - sorry about your shoulder. Shoulder pain is awful because it's connected to everything else!

Robin - WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Oy - five years of peri? Blech.

Sleepy Lainie;) - why don't you turn your cell off before bed? I was supposed to do abs yesterday too, but didn't.

Oh, I hope this day goes by quickly so it can be FRIDAY!

Morning...:)

Sheesh. I am so not an early AM kinda gal. I have to take DH to the airport this morning, going to DC.

Deb, I have not heard the Grace itread with her "Follywood" comment? How weird. She is strange isn't she? :D I have one of Coach Sean's workouts, but like that they give numbers in the itrains, it gives me something to aim for and it keeps me pushing myself. I will post a link to our latest silly commercial for Zantrex-3. Its pretty funny.

Shelley, good morning! Glad you slept in more than usual. I was having those sweaty things every once in awhile for the past few months. Strange, I am still 25 in my head, so the thought of anything beginning with "peri" makes me feel really odd.

Robin, yeah, only a few more days until total vaca bliss.:) Glad you are getting your hair issue addressed today.Boy,will we miss you!

Shannon, glad you avoided the pile-up. Sounds like our Vegas freeways, which you avoid at all costs for that very reason. We have some of the worst accidents in the country...dumbarse drivers in Vegas, and half of them drive around drunk cause you know in Vegas, its always "Happy Hour!
}(

Here is a link to one of our latest commercials, it was filmed in our bedroom in Las Vegas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbHub7Qcj3E

Here is a link for our beauty products..strivectin is still the number one seller worldwide.
http://www.strivectin.com/index.html

The insta-shot is loaded with caffeine...not good for those of us who already suck down the java (that would be me) anyway!
BBL to say hi to the rest of you lovelies...

Hi again!

Tneah - that commercial is HILARIOUS!!!:p I should try some of that Strivectin stuff. Maybe it'll help me look less wrinkley:p

Oh, and I'm still 18 in my head.

Hey anyone want product PM me and give me your address and I will send when I get back to Vegas-no charge. There are perks to being hitched to the owner of the company!;)

Shelley, I was chubby at 18, so I "lost" that year of my life.:7

I just did my cardio/abs, will go back and work back later on tonight, I got up so early and went to the gym with just a protein shake in my belly, so I was too hungry to really get into lifting this morning. i hate lifting in the AM anyway...Oh, its so nice here, no DH ( I always enjoy the first day of silence when he is gone, then I start missing him on day 2) going to work on the diets today for the book and take Georgie on a long walk by the water.:)

Hello everyone. I'm still sleepy--so annoying. I'm trying to stay awake so that I don't miss picking Isaac up at the bus stop in a little while.

I ended up doing 3 combos of Amy's ASCII for my workout, adding my own low impact, high intensity intervals between combos. Of course, some of you have already seen my video of Ewan doing the stretch with me which I posted on the OD forum. I then did some abs as well.

Deb, Spitzer is obviously a total slimeball. Ugh.

Shannon, hope your shoulder feels better soon--I've had those twingey feelings in the shoulder before--not fun.

Robin, I'm so envious--wish I were going on vacation, too! We need to get back to traveling soon.

Shelley, I leave that bloody cell phone in my purse, which hangs on the knob of the front door downstairs. So when it wakes me up in the night I have to stumble down the stairs and dig in my purse to turn it off. I need to figure out a way to remember to turn it off before I go upstairs at night.

Tneah, very funny commercial. :7 Looks like a really pretty bedroom, too. I feel like I could use some of that stuff today. zzzz....

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
dream blog: http://dreamerfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/f]

Well, my melty friends. The deadline for me is here and I have officially melted -4 pounds. That's right, negative 4. Buy, hey, I am on vacation. I'm headed to bed to try to catch a few zzzz's before we hit the road at 2:30 am. See you after Easter.

Hey everyone,

Just popping in for a quick hello after a long day at work. I was hoping to catch Robin to wish her a wonderful trip!

See you all in the morning!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.