(*)(*)(*)(*) Clean & Tidy Hump Day (*)(*)(*)(*)

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Happy half way through the week day! :D:D

Eats have been really good the last 5 days or so. Had the "big" sandwich at subway (slightly smaller than the footlong) last night but it was SOOOOO good. A little much though. And I stuck to my 2 cookies. I can't believe my resolve!!

Today is "rest" day b/c the kids are home from school and we're having lunch at a friend's house. It's an American woman who married a French man. She has 2 kids my kids' ages but a boy and a girl. Hope it will be fun.

Kate, glad your mac is up and running. There is an awesome recipe program called MacGourmet - check it out! Also, let me know when you get ichat going! My name is [email protected]. Any other mac users, add me too!

Katie, good luck with legs this AM! You'll do great!

Klaudia, good luck to you too. State is doing well in the tourneys this year!!

Colleen, sorry your day ended up being long. :(

Robin, I hear you about spending money on cheap things. Ryan and I are really trying to get away from that and just make the "real" purchase up front!

Morris, hope the day gets off to a better start today!

Anne, the dog looks adorable. I'm not a big dog fan - for some reason I've always been afraid of them. Ryan used to want a malamute which are adorable but HUGE sweet dogs. After having cats for 7 years, he's over the pet thing though! Kids take so much work! :)

Ok, need to do some laundry and clean up and make beds and such.

Have a great day everyone! :cool: (in hopes that the rain goes away)

angie

Good morning Angie and all to follow!

Angie, for what occassion are you coming back to the states? I saw it on FB and was curious...
Kate, let us know how you like the iMac (or whatever it's called). You MUST tell what kind of ice cream you had!
Colleen, sorry you didn't get home at a decent hour as expected, but at least traffic wasn't awful. Any hope for today?
Anne, that dog is totally precious, I wanna snuggle her and play with her. Good luck in your decision!
Robin, the rain is headed our way, blah! Am I gonna be terribly sore after legs today??
Klaudia, nice workout! Did you eat the strawberries/chocolate? I would prefer something like whipped cream with strawberries. I don't want anything else touching my chocolate!
Morris, if you travel (I presume by car) from Burke to Smith Mt Lake, you will most likely travel down Interstate 81 and you can practically spit on my house from I81. Weird that you will be so close! I hope you feel some normalcy soon.

Today is going to be super busy for me -- at work this morning I have a bazillion appointments, then a meeting at the police dept this afternoon (Kate, i'll give your phone number to any hot cop I encounter;)). Home from work, fix dinner, then out the door to a meeting from 7 to 8 pm. Collin starts the spring soccer leaugue this weekend, I think I already mentioned that... But did I mention that they asked me to be the coach of the team? A team of six 4 year olds? And I accepted?? WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?

Disk 14, bbs.... If I can walk to the computer.... :D

Kate, good morning. Glad you got your biceps in b/f J woke up!

Katie, we had to change our trip home from the summer to the spring b/c we can't use FIL's standby passes during the summer and I can't afford to go home multiple times if I have to pay full price! :eek::eek: The girls have spring break from April 18-May 4 but I'm probably going to keep them out an extra week after that and stay in the States. My SIL is due May 14 so I'm really hoping to be there when the baby is born!

I think I need to preorder... don't know why I'm postponing. Really want the 20%. This will be my first one! :)

Eats have been good so far. Honey crunch for bfast and a few dried prunes, 4 table water crackers, babybell cheese. I love table water crackers. I know their full of fluff but I just love them!

OK.. off to our friend's for lunch.

Angie, Great job w/ the eats! Ive been doing good too - other than the ice cream last night, but it was a small scoop so I honestly have no real guilt about it.
My head is swimming w/ mac stuff! Where do I find the macgourmet thing? Sounds awesome! Will check out ichat today....

Katie, Have fun with those legs!! I'm doing mine on Saturday so I can do it uniterrupted!
CRAZY WOMAN on the soccer thing! You'll have fun tho and it is great for C that you are so involved.....I really miss that this yr having a baby but I try to remind myself I will be able to be more involved in their school next yr.

ARGH! I can't get used to this keyboard! My other one was so much bigger!!! I loved my big ol' Sony....but the big ol' Mac was $1000 more than this one....didnt want to splurge that bad! But, Katie, overall, I do like it and think it's a smart purchse.

Better get around.....bbl...

WO done -- OWWWW:eek::confused:

Angie, glad to hear you are getting a trip 'home' soon!
Kate, glad you got bis in this morning!

I may run errands on my lunch hour instead of coming home like usual, so I may not check in again until this evening. Have a fabulous day!

(Kate, make sure you have the ringer turned up on your phone when those cops start calling:p)

you guys are so funny today!

angie, great job being on track with the eats. how long will you be in the states? i hate transatlkantic flights!

katie, great wo, and i think coaching sounds fun. i cannot wait to do that with finn. not sure if they have 3yo sports or not. was legs fun?

kate, good morning. how is miss julia today? thankfully my little monkeys slept and slept! glad you got your wo in.

well, as i said, my guys slept great, dh slept well, and i ran well - 10miles. core and some squats later, maybe. must take aidan to dr for shots shortly. does anyone have a super easy appitizer perhaps something to dip bread into i can make for a friends abby shower? it should not be clean:p. and it must be easy. i need some help. dh was pleasant this am. we will see how it goes. bbiab

katie, i am in love w/ sts legs! my quads are getting def like never before!
alas, i'll have to have my calls forwarded to my single sisters!:p

morris, glad the day is looking up for you.
j slept 8p-4a, then lots of nursing after that. yesssss!
appetizer? i'll get back to you.......

ginas crying...bbl.....

Katie Hey I like guys in uniform too. Great w/o and I know you burn mad calories today.

Angie you like cardio how come you haven't preordered?

Kate YAY she slept for a long time. She is growing up too fast :( You will get use to your new Mac-n-cheese.

Morris I'm glad you had a great run. A dip that is not clean and easy...sound like store brought to me.

Anne Colleen what's new?
-----------------------
I did not get my verse grips yet so I'm not sure if will do STS legs or sTS back biceps. :confused:

bbl

r, go for back.bis!!! last time i did legs i had the worst time holding my wts!:mad:
yeah!!! robin needs the #!:D

g didnt want to go to school......conferences next wk, going to write a letter to her tchr - we have a lot to talk abt:confused:

g's art teacher picked her work to be in a district art show! going to that tonight. dinner is included - hope its good! the letter teling usabt it was basically "your kid is a good artist. her works going to be in a show. pay $20 to come see it!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but we're/she's really excited! m is artistically inclined....i can see" it i just cant do it! i let potterybarnkids do it for me!:D

Happy Wednesday!

It's a total napping day here-dark and rainy. Made it hard to get out of bed this morning. I'm so sore still-forearms, hamstrings, even my back. I'll definitely be taking some ibuprofin before I do legs later. Need to get some groceries, too, but I don't want to go out in the rain.

Angie, enjoy your rest day. I didn't even know MSU women were playing last night-caught the last 5 minutes. What an upset! We beat Duke, a #1 seed and our former coach at the Breslin Center!

Katie, glad you survived this morning! I did have my strawberries and chocolate syrup but I mixed in some vanilla yogurt-almost like ice cream:) You're a brave woman coaching little kids! My girls are not into team sports-it's dance, golf, and tennis.

Kate, good work getting biceps done! Hope I can get some leg definition one of these days. Sigh.

Morris, you sound much better today:) I have a very unhealthy buffalo chicken dip recipe that is amazing! Let me know if you want it.

Robin, those vg sure are taking their sweet a** time getting here! Don't they know STS does not wait?;)

Hi Anne and Colleen!

Morning, everyone! I was a super sleepyhead today, but that's okay because I took the day off. I'm still in my jammies :p!

Klaudia, go Spartan Women! Wasn't that great? I'm so happy for them! It's a sleepy day here, too.

Kate, have fun at the art show, that's wonderful.

Morris, not clean, but delicious: drain a can of artichoke hearts, chop them up. Mix in one cup of mayo and one cup of parmesan cheese. Put it in the microwave or oven and heat it up. Serve with crackers or bread. My aunt used to make that for holidays and it's yummy. She used a 9-inch pie pan and it was perfect.

Colleen, sorry for the long day yesterday. I hope work is all right today.

Robin, what is there about men in uniform? Nice eye candy, isn't it?

Katie, you are a mad woman! But you'll have fun coaching soccer and it's something you and Collin will always remember.

Angie, how was lunch? I hope you enjoyed it. Enjoy your rest day.

Kate and Klaudia, seriously no pressure, but it would be really fun if you came to the recital. You do have to purchase tickets, but I can get them at a discount. And, you can buy them at the door if you won't know ahead of time if you can make it. So, we'll worry about it later, okay?

We put in our application for the dog last night. The next step is to meet her and see if we like her in person. I work with someone who has met her and she says she's very sweet, just a big goofball. I said, "Just like my husband."

Okay, I have stuff to do, but I'll be around more today than usual. What fun!:)

anne

:mad: I'm so mad. My versa gribs were sent to my old address...thanks to paypal (gotta blame someone). Now I hope the USPS forwards it to my current address sometime this year. I HATE USPS. I rather pay more you UPS.

I ended up doing STS 20 legs which was the same w/o as last week but no dead lifts.

Kate I did 70# narrow squats and had to take a breaks because my hands were killing me. This makes me mad because I can go heavier. USPS:mad:

Congrats to Gina! can you scan the picture to show us. I love when kids draw pictures. My DS only draws superheroes.

Klaudia maybe Cathe should sell her own brand of ibuprofin ;)since I pop those at least once a week.

oh sweet julia! how i love you! ....she had the longest nap and i got so much done!!!

robin, that stnks abt your vgs! hope u get em soon!

klaudia, grey day here too....i hate groceries in the rain, such a mess

anne, lol at the dog/dh comment!
nice - day off! any special plan or just enjoying it?

urggg - i have been so clean and tidy for quite a few days, was feeling nice and lean, when bam! major hunger strike at 10am. had lots of clean food, but cannot call it tidy. i was just so darn hungry. anyways, that is my day so far. no naps here, but we are having fun, so that is good.

kate, yeah on your good day!

kl, wish it was napping weather here - it is actually beautiful, but alas, no naps:D and please pass on the recipe. thanks!

anne, thank you for the recipe. it does sound quick and easy, which is good for me. is today justa personal day off? you must be excited about the dog.

robin, i am sorry about the vg. i just preordered:D but am worried where it will go after we move.

okay, i hear fussing. gotta run

Well, I had to do some parent stuff this morning and then I had lunch with a friend. I came home and made cheese puffs! I haven't tried them yet, they're in the freezer, but I'm excited. When I was a kid our next door neighbor used to make them, but I have no idea how. Then I ran across a recipe in a really old recipe book at my MIL's last weekend. So I decided to give them a try. We'll see how they turn out. I took today off to make phone calls to find some help for my dad. I just hate making those calls at work and I decided it would be easier/less stressful to do it at home.

Robin, I'm sorry about your versagrips! That's so frustrating.

Morris, our day is turning nicer. The sun is out a little bit now. And hopefully this morning's rain will start to turn things green.

Kate, yay Julia! Such a good baby!

Okay, I should go work out now, but I think I'm going to read instead. I have book club tonight, so that will be fun. I don't know what my problem is, I just don't have a lot of interest in working out right now. I'm sure that will change when we get our new bike. Talk to you later.

anne

morris, sorry abt the snack attack!!! im in danger of one right now...soooo tired. will try to hold out til dinner - i shouldnt be hungry - its the tired talkin'
you;ll be able to change your shipping info when you know your address...id think:confused:

anne, just think of this wk as a recovery wk - its all good!
what book for your mtg?

Hey guys, sorry to be MIA today. Really busy day. I sabotaged my clean eating at my friend's house but was back on track for dinner. Tomorrow is a new day.

Need to spend some time with Ryan...

see you in the AM

angie, wtg getting back on the track.....seems when i veer off its a total collision!
have a nice night w/ your hubby!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.