+*+*+*+*+*cLEAN & tidy FRIDAY+*+*+*+*+*

I'm gonna go weigh myself after I post here. Haven't done that for a while and probably should. I ate the best when I weighed myself daily. But I also feel like I developed some unhealthy eating habits this way too. What do you gals do in regards to the scale?

Today's menu:
b - smart start, apple
s - All Bran crackers + ??
l - chicken tortilla soup + grapes
s - ??
d - grilled chicken, spinach, fresh cut-up peppers

Plannning on a wo tonight. Really need to get back into that REGULARLY. Our lives have been so busy lately. Tonight is our preschool bonfire. It would be nice to go but I think our family needs a night in more.

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning Kate and all to follow
Sometimes the family needs some family time more than social time in regards to the Preschool Bonfire!
we had parent teacher conference last night, I wish we could have stayed home. DD teacher has been on leave since day 1 of school due to lung surgery and is still on oxygen (has a tank) and tries to come to the class for 2 hours a day to try and keep an eye on the subs. She probably won't be back for another 2-3 weeks. Needless to say no one is very happy. the kids are misbehaving, work just isn't getting done and DD told her teacher that she learned more in kindergarten(this is what the teacher told me at least) We are having a great start.:)
I don't weigh myself, I haven't for years. I have a pair of jeans that I put on and I can tell whats going on that way. dd pays way too much attention and even if I weighed at midnight she'd still know!
In laws and parents coming tonight
B-??
L-??
D-garlic lime chicken basil parmesan rice and watermelon and salad with brownie sundaes for dessert. We having a cook out and I don't care if I feed them clean or tidy. My stomach will be in knots so I know I won't eat much.
Have a great weekend, if you never see me post again remember that I am probably in jail or the crazy house after dealing with my mom and his.

Morning Girls...YAAAAAY Friday

I usually weigh myself once a week and then I take measurement of my abds and hips. Yesterday eating was baaaaad. Don't want to talk about it.

b- egg whites
s-?
l- fish and salad
d-?

w/o Kim kickboxing

Need to go shopping

Hi Clean and tidy ladies,

Mikkia, i really feel for you...your clean and tidy ladies will bail you out of jail, and i'm sure if you tell the judge its in law related, you'll get bail for sure :)

Robin, today is a new day for clean eating!! Good workout planned, i have only done that one once!! i need to do it again.

Kate, it must be hard to balance family and working out, you should be proud to get any workout in. I tend not to weigh myself weekly, i try to lean out, not so much lose.

workout, 4am, Butts, no guts, will do bootcamp cardio after work, and abs.

B: oatmeal as usual
s: fruit and cc
the rest, tbd...
All the best folks
Steph

Just wanted to peek in - not much time to post. MIL is taking us to PF Chang's for lunch!:) }( Wish me luck!

Just wanted to add on too - how awesome is it how much we can support eachother w/o ever meeting! :D :D :D

ew. My afternoon went from tidy to downright UNclean. Sigh. Had a very sensible low-cal dinner to make up for it. I'm headed downstairs right now for some LIC to continue to make up for it!:p

Mikkia - Sorry about DDs teacher. That stinks. Fortunately my DDs teacher is awseome. She's actually in her early 80s but you would NEVER guess it. A couple of yrs. ago they offered her a HUGE buy-out package but she didn't take it. An awesome lady... HEY! How's it going with the in-laws!?}(
Is your meez doing what you'd like to do to them?!
:+

Robin - How do you prepare your fish? Sorry about yesterday...

Steph - Thanks for the wo support! High 5 to you on awesome workouts today!

See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.